Harry and Meghan paying price for trying to change valued tradition

I grew up in a violent country.

Cook County?

America

I grew up in America too ... it was pretty peaceful

View attachment 465772

Of course it did you are white.

We are sorry that crime is so high in black communities. When I was little, in the summer, my neighbor would host his cousins from the city, who were sent out to the suburbs for safety.

It is set for the crime rate to be high in lower income BCs. What your white friend had cousins in the city.

Very sad.

Change it if that is the case.

Are you able to pass? If you could, you should. Your life expectancy would sky rocket. Any children would suddenly have vastly been prospects.

Pass for what?

1 In context you should have been able to figure out that they were black. I never asked them about their home, because I did not want to make them feel bad about having to come out to the suburbs for their safety while their mother stayed behind.

Why would I think that? You ass clowns spew some of the most racist, bigoted crap and then turn around and claim your friends are black. There are plenty of BLACK neighborhoods that aren't running rampant with crime, if you got off the compound sometime you might find that out.

2. You know. PASS.

What am I passing for? Don't be a coward say it instead of beating around the bush.

Blah, blah, blah, wacist.

You lose loser.

We all lose when a racist, bigot is involved.

Yes. Obama and his fans cost the country a lot, and is still doing a lot of damage.

Pres. Obama only pissed off the racist and haters in this country that hated seeing a black man get elected TWICE, Trump did such a great job for this country he was elected ONCE.

lol your Hero and his party didn't do shit for the two years they held all three branches of govt. ,and then started whining all about the GOP made them do bad things. Your Hero devoted himself to selling out the country to Wall Street bailouts and sucking up to his fellow Muslims; he managed to give them billions while he let your hood rats content themselves with looting Asian stores and slinging dope and crack to black kids for their Mexican Cartel thugs. You're just a dumbass racist who will tolerate anything as long as you get to murder white people without getting arrested, is all.

Where did you get the right wing propaganda from? That was one of the dumbest, hate filled post I ever wasted my time reading.

Yes, we know for you thugs facts are 'hate speech'. lol

Facts? Racist babble isn't facts. Only fact here is you're a racist POS.

Says a turd colored racist who smells like it looks.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

We are sorry that crime is so high in black communities. When I was little, in the summer, my neighbor would host his cousins from the city, who were sent out to the suburbs for safety.

It is set for the crime rate to be high in lower income BCs. What your white friend had cousins in the city.

Very sad.

Are you able to pass? If you could, you should. Your life expectancy would sky rocket. Any children would suddenly have vastly been prospects.

Pass for what?

1 In context you should have been able to figure out that they were black. I never asked them about their home, because I did not want to make them feel bad about having to come out to the suburbs for their safety while their mother stayed behind.

Why would I think that? You ass clowns spew some of the most racist, bigoted crap and then turn around and claim your friends are black. There are plenty of BLACK neighborhoods that aren't running rampant with crime, if you got off the compound sometime you might find that out.

2. You know. PASS.

What am I passing for? Don't be a coward say it instead of beating around the bush.

You lose loser.

Yes. Obama and his fans cost the country a lot, and is still doing a lot of damage.

Pres. Obama only pissed off the racist and haters in this country that hated seeing a black man get elected TWICE, Trump did such a great job for this country he was elected ONCE.
Obama getting elected twice is just proof some Americans are stupid.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Trump getting elected once is just proof most Americans got alot smarter.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Right, got rid of the America hating Muslim in Chief. If you are insinuating they voted Trump out, they didn't right cheater?

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Right, got rid of the America hating Muslim in Chief.

Yea he hated America so much he got elected TWICE and Trump loved America so.much he got elected ONCE. Funny how that works.

If you are insinuating they voted Trump out, they didn't right cheater?

That is how you lose in this country Trump Humper, when the American people don't like you they vote your punk ass out.

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

Harry is a moron and traitor of his nation, family and race. Shame upon him!

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Yea he hated America so much he got elected TWICE and Trump loved America so.much he got elected ONCE. Funny how that works.

That is how you lose in this country Trump Humper, when the American people don't like you they vote your punk ass out.
Waah waah waah whiner maybe try taking down your Trump centerfolds, pop a Midol, and change out your maxipad looneytunes.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Cheater cheater ruin the country cheater.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Waah waah waah whiner maybe try taking down your Trump centerfolds, pop a Midol, and change out your maxipad looneytunes.

You're the idiot that is crying Every day because your messiah got the boot. So go Somewhere and suck your thumb And and shut The fuck up.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Until the media managed to shove a lie down America's throat, yes, that is true.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

He got elected by being who he is. Not on talent. Charisma is sadly part of the election process. His policies are not in the African American interest in the long run. A person of color was elected. What was behind it was pure globalist agendas. The ghettos will now be here forever. Obama moved the nation further left then the elites thought possible and maybe to fast. It caused Hillary to lose and an upstart to win. They made sure that the a globalist came to power in 2020. And they made a mockery of the system with it as we have a President who is having Psychological issues and a Vice President who is highly unlikable. Both have changed their views with the wind. For power and money. I thank God there are states where the affects of the globalists are less intrusive still. But that will tighten more and more.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

He got elected by being who he is. Not on talent. Charisma is sadly part of the election process. His policies are not in the African American interest in the long run.

He got elected for being a racist enabler, glad you agree.

A person of color was elected. What was behind it was pure globalist agendas.

He was elected by the American people (twice), not folks around the globe.

The ghettos will now be here forever.

Trump helped create many of the ghettoes in NYC.

Obama moved the nation further left then the elites thought possible and maybe to fast. It caused Hillary to lose and an upstart to win. They made sure that the a globalist came to power in 2020. And they made a mockery of the system with it as we have a President who is having Psychological issues and a Vice President who is highly unlikable. Both have changed their views with the wind. For power and money. I thank God there are states where the affects of the globalists are less intrusive still. But that will tighten more and more.

Nice right wing propaganda, there is nothing wrong with Pres. Biden that is just right wing babble at best.

You're the idiot that is crying Every day because your messiah got the boot. So go Somewhere and suck your thumb And and shut The fuck up.
Just wait until 2024.

You wait I am basking in 2021.

Me too. We are already seeing the trainwreck that Biden will be.

Personally I hope he lasts his whole term. I want to see him run again, when he has a record to defend.

What has he done that would be called a Trainwreck?

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

He got elected by being who he is. Not on talent. Charisma is sadly part of the election process. His policies are not in the African American interest in the long run.

He got elected for being a racist enabler, glad you agree.

A person of color was elected. What was behind it was pure globalist agendas.

He was elected by the American people (twice), not folks around the globe.

The ghettos will now be here forever.

Trump helped create many of the ghettoes in NYC.

Obama moved the nation further left then the elites thought possible and maybe to fast. It caused Hillary to lose and an upstart to win. They made sure that the a globalist came to power in 2020. And they made a mockery of the system with it as we have a President who is having Psychological issues and a Vice President who is highly unlikable. Both have changed their views with the wind. For power and money. I thank God there are states where the affects of the globalists are less intrusive still. But that will tighten more and more.

Nice right wing propaganda, there is nothing wrong with Pres. Biden that is just right wing babble at best.

^^^^See kids? See what years of smoking bad dope and violent thug worship will do to your brain?

Forum List

Back