Harry and Meghan paying price for trying to change valued tradition

I grew up in a violent country.

Cook County?

America

I grew up in America too ... it was pretty peaceful

View attachment 465772

Of course it did you are white.

We are sorry that crime is so high in black communities. When I was little, in the summer, my neighbor would host his cousins from the city, who were sent out to the suburbs for safety.

It is set for the crime rate to be high in lower income BCs. What your white friend had cousins in the city.

Very sad.

Change it if that is the case.

Are you able to pass? If you could, you should. Your life expectancy would sky rocket. Any children would suddenly have vastly been prospects.

Pass for what?

1 In context you should have been able to figure out that they were black. I never asked them about their home, because I did not want to make them feel bad about having to come out to the suburbs for their safety while their mother stayed behind.

Why would I think that? You ass clowns spew some of the most racist, bigoted crap and then turn around and claim your friends are black. There are plenty of BLACK neighborhoods that aren't running rampant with crime, if you got off the compound sometime you might find that out.

2. You know. PASS.

What am I passing for? Don't be a coward say it instead of beating around the bush.

Blah, blah, blah, wacist.

You lose loser.

We all lose when a racist, bigot is involved.

Yes. Obama and his fans cost the country a lot, and is still doing a lot of damage.

Pres. Obama only pissed off the racist and haters in this country that hated seeing a black man get elected TWICE, Trump did such a great job for this country he was elected ONCE.

Okay, some thoughts on this.

Frankly, I have to respect Harry. He knows that there's no way he's ever going to get to be Henry IX, so he decided to go off and do his own thing. The man already did two tours in Afghanistan, where I'm sure the Taliban would have loved to be able to have knocked him off.

I'm a little less thrilled with Markle. She knew what she was getting into, or she should have known.

efq7bhe2k1m61.jpg

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

We are sorry that crime is so high in black communities. When I was little, in the summer, my neighbor would host his cousins from the city, who were sent out to the suburbs for safety.

It is set for the crime rate to be high in lower income BCs. What your white friend had cousins in the city.

Very sad.

Are you able to pass? If you could, you should. Your life expectancy would sky rocket. Any children would suddenly have vastly been prospects.

Pass for what?

1 In context you should have been able to figure out that they were black. I never asked them about their home, because I did not want to make them feel bad about having to come out to the suburbs for their safety while their mother stayed behind.

Why would I think that? You ass clowns spew some of the most racist, bigoted crap and then turn around and claim your friends are black. There are plenty of BLACK neighborhoods that aren't running rampant with crime, if you got off the compound sometime you might find that out.

2. You know. PASS.

What am I passing for? Don't be a coward say it instead of beating around the bush.

You lose loser.

Yes. Obama and his fans cost the country a lot, and is still doing a lot of damage.

Pres. Obama only pissed off the racist and haters in this country that hated seeing a black man get elected TWICE, Trump did such a great job for this country he was elected ONCE.

lol your Hero and his party didn't do shit for the two years they held all three branches of govt. ,and then started whining all about the GOP made them do bad things. Your Hero devoted himself to selling out the country to Wall Street bailouts and sucking up to his fellow Muslims; he managed to give them billions while he let your hood rats content themselves with looting Asian stores and slinging dope and crack to black kids for their Mexican Cartel thugs. You're just a dumbass racist who will tolerate anything as long as you get to murder white people without getting arrested, is all.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

lol your Hero and his party didn't do shit for the two years they held all three branches of govt. ,and then started whining all about the GOP made them do bad things. Your Hero devoted himself to selling out the country to Wall Street bailouts and sucking up to his fellow Muslims; he managed to give them billions while he let your hood rats content themselves with looting Asian stores and slinging dope and crack to black kids for their Mexican Cartel thugs. You're just a dumbass racist who will tolerate anything as long as you get to murder white people without getting arrested, is all.

Where did you get the right wing propaganda from? That was one of the dumbest, hate filled post I ever wasted my time reading.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Where did you get the right wing propaganda from? That was one of the dumbest, hate filled post I ever wasted my time reading.

Yes, we know for you thugs facts are 'hate speech'. lol

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Yes, we know for you thugs facts are 'hate speech'. lol

Facts? Racist babble isn't facts. Only fact here is you're a racist POS.

Okay, some thoughts on this.

Frankly, I have to respect Harry. He knows that there's no way he's ever going to get to be Henry IX, so he decided to go off and do his own thing. The man already did two tours in Afghanistan, where I'm sure the Taliban would have loved to be able to have knocked him off.

I'm a little less thrilled with Markle. She knew what she was getting into, or she should have known.
He's only 36. Harry may not be the sharpest tool in the shed .... er palace. He never attempted a college education, and had "help" in qualifying for officer training at Sandhurst. Nevertheless, it appears he loved the military life, and the military loved him. And more power to him. But if a military career is what he wanted, he pretty much bollocked that up. Assuming the brit military is any like our own, an officer needs a military wife whose duty is to support the wives of the men under his command. (and I realize the US military is blurring the lines of gender)

But Prince Phillip helped raise the lad, so ignorance of the military live, and the place in the military for a Royal is not an excuse.

Last edited:
They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

But why are they trying to change "tradition"?

Thanks to "tradition," they do not have to find a regular job and work 8 hours a day and have to save money for their old age and have to personally cook for their kids and wipe their kids' butts.

They should just shut up and drop to their knees each night and thank God for their good luck.

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

Thanks to "tradition," they do not have to find a regular job and work 8 hours a day and have to save money for their old age and have to personally cook for their kids and wipe their kids' butts.

They shut just up and drop to their knees each night and thank God for their good luck.
Well they need jobs now. The realization of which may be their motivation for the Ophra "interview." That's my opinion anyway.

I just can't hold sacred anyone who has status merely on the basis of an accident of birth

Don’t then.

It’s not your problem.

And I didn’t say the Queen was sacred. I said the institution of monarchy was. I thought I’d explained it to you.
Not really. What are you defending? Just in the last few days, I was viewing footage of the family of the last tsar of Russia and his family. For the execution of a loving couple and the five children they had together, I felt awful. That the loving husband and father was also an authoritarian ruler and his wife and children had to die for the crown he wore is appalling.

Except, they didn't have to die. They had already lost power. The communists just killed them for being of the wrong class.

If you don't like that, you should not ally with communists. They are big on killing people after taking power.

My grandfather was in the Tsar's army. I think he went to Mongolia. I remember seeing American Express checks that didn't say "dollars," they said "rubles." He and his brothers Antony and Constanty, got the hell out of there by 1914 and came to the U.S. As my mother always stressed, we are "white" Russian, not "red" Russian. Neither I, nor anyone else in my family have ever allied ourselves with communists.

I know that the latest right-wing stupidity is to call everyone who doesn't agree with them a "communist," but this is just crap brought to us by ignorant morons. That said, remember that the Romanov tsars were autocratic rulers and life under their rule was no picnic. Communism actually started as a backlash to authoritarian rule, which included such things as allowing people to starve (bread riots) and pograms against Jews. These things are never acceptable.

BTW: I use my mother's maiden name as a password because it's long and nobody else can spell it.

BLM and Antifa are communists. You support their riots and "protests" and their messages, you are allied with them.

They shut just up and drop to their knees each night and thank God for their good luck.
Well they need jobs now. The realization of which may be their motivation for the Ophra "interview." That's my opinion anyway.
What is this, Dudley Moore in the movie Arthur ??? ROTFLMBO.

I didn't watch the interview, I felt I didn't need to as the main points had already been viewed umpteen times on so-called news programs, and getting the top story?

Monday morning I woke turned on 'Good Morning Britain', only to be lambasted by Piers Morgan ranting at everybody about that evil little so and so Meghan. He even dragged the poor weatherman into it who having defended Megs (no idea why Piers asked him) gave as good as he got.

I always knew Megs wouldn't fit in. She may have thought that there is not a great deal of difference between being a successful actress (though I have never seen 'Suits' so I'm just conceding that point) and being a successful member of the Royal Family.
The first thing she needed to learn is that Prince Harrold is the Royal, she is not Royal and a commoner like the rest of us. Prince Philip although himself Royal - The son of the former King of Greece. Still, for 70 years he has always had to walk behind Her Majesty, stand there diligently while Her Majesty is interviewed, and only spoke if asked to, in which he'd say whatever he thought would support what she had just said. No going off on a tangent, no giving his own personal views. That is the first most important thing she needed to learn and in every interview, I've seen, she has totally failed. From the very first when she hogged the conversation stating that she wanted to visit all the commonwealth countries (there are 54) and I can't even remember a thing Harry said.

The Winfrey interview threw up more questions about Harry than it did about her.
The colour of Meghan's baby, only became an issue because Harry decided to tell her what it seems was a private conversation. Now she said that this came up in several conversations Harry had with either his dad or his brother we assume.
She had also said that his status would not be Prince and he wouldn't be afforded protection therefor. This was all affecting her mental state that led to suicidal thoughts she said. Now as Harry would be the one person who would know exactly her mental state - is it really feasible he would take these tales home and tell her about them knowing that could and would push her over the edge?
I didn't think so, to my mind you would be very confident that your wife 'yea' will be upset, but enough of a confident and very strong person in their her right to be able to handle it, and he would also have to have a very strong reason for telling her - Would it help in their already 'outlined plan' of getting out of the Royal Family?

The problem is once someone says they are experiencing suicide problems and takes you into their confidence, they then have you over a barrel. Even if it is only one chance in a million that you think they're telling the truth, you have do put that to one side and focus on that one chance cos if you don't help them, and they carry it out, you are naturally going to feel responsible for the rest of your life.
Why would any bloke go home and say something like that even if she is on top of the world? I wouldn't have told my wife anything like that cos I just wouldn't want to upset her.

When Piers was ranting on TV I was thinking this is going to cost you your job cos the one thing you are dismissing is the mental health claims which he just concluded where fake. Sad to see him go as he always said exactly what he thought which made for many controversies, some of the time I agreed with him but even then there were caveats.

Still, as an Arsenal Gooner I hope he returns soon in some news form.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Shouldn't you be spending your time locating electronic stores to loot and burn after Chauvin walks instead of "wasting your time" reading posts? The garbage on the AW parking lot isn't going to clean itself up!
Floyd have enough hard drugs in his system to kill a fucking elephant. The jury will find out the facts..

+They have some contracts with Netflix and other media outfits; they're just attention whoring fo rtheir 'brand' is all, They're monetizing themselves so they don't have to do anything actually productive, since productive jobs don't pay anything any more in the 'Global Economy'.

They should just shut up and drop to their knees each night and thank God for their good luck.

Like I said above, they're just marketing; they have some contracts for shows on some of the pay for view channels, and I doubt they did the Oprah thing for free as well.

Forum List

Back