Harry and Meghan paying price for trying to change valued tradition

There seem to be two issues. 1) they were racists and mean to Meghan. 2) the royals are useless.

The first seems patently absurd. Sure they were mean to Meghan, but she seemed to think the gig she married into was a reality or game show. The second is imo more complex. The idle rich are useless ... and worse. Capitalism requires the rich, but if they haven't earned being rich, they're parasites. But the brits are a more racially diverse society than we are, and the royals do play a part in unifying their society. Harry needed a wife who was happy being the support system of a serving military officer. He picked the wrong girl. Race is irrelevant.

But if I were a brit, I'd probably at best be pretty ambivalent to them sucking off the tit

I don't know what makes you think that "the gig she married into was a reality or game show." I don't know what Harry needed. These two humans seem to be very happy together, loving and mutually supportive; they have each other's backs. Seems they may be best friends between the sheets.

After all of the negative shit that heterosexuals have put heterosexuality through, all the power-tripping, ego crap, trying to dominate, all of the "I'm better than you" stuff, it's refreshing to see heterosexuality portrayed in a positive light. The aspects of the inauguration that particularly pleased me were Doug Emhoff standing next to his wife while she took the oath of office as Vice President of the U.S. and then looking for her lost earring, and Dr. Jill Biden pausing with her husband, the new POTUS, in front of the White House front door to hug each other before entering for the first time in their new roles. Honor your partner. It's funny that the song that just came up on my Ipod as I type this is "Love Lift Us Where We Belong." Heterosexuality can be positive without denigrating LGBTQs or anyone else.
These two "humans" eh ? What else are they ? I'll say it, they are husband and wife, man and woman, a hetero couple, male and female, royal couple, and that's about it otherwise nothing more and nothing less.

You missed my point entirely. Men have shit on women for a very long time, the women they met at the altar and took sacred oaths to, in religious services, in their arms in bed, while claiming that they have a partnership with women. Face up to this ignoble past. When you men go to the altar, or other religious oaths you swear to, you do so and nobody has a gun to your head,. Male or female doesn't matter, what you swear to is what you keep to. Doug Emhoff and Jill Biden have honored heterosexual folks. They exemplified love, loyalty, commitment. Positive heterosexuality requires love, loyalty and commitment.
Fact: lesbian women suffer from domestic abuse at far greater rates than heterosexual women do from men.

1. 43.8% of lesbian women and 61.1% of bisexual women have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner at some point in their lifetime, as opposed to 35% of heterosexual women.

same old shit from POC--RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
''rude is not racism''' she said ----fk her --SHE is the racist

you cook up in your head that black folks have just cooked this shit up in their heads

Wait, Meghan Markle is Black?!

View attachment 465369
Yeah it’s kind of hard to accept her claim of racism.

Why? Because you just don't want to.
No. My guess is many people wouldn’t consider her black, by just looking at her. Then too she’s married to a prince who’s father and brother are likely to be king. So, it’s kind of hard to believe anyone in the Firm or royal family would mistreat her because of race. Agree?

Disagree, racism runs just as rampant in the UK as it does in America.
What would be their motivation? The entire notion of the monarchy rests on the commonwealth union.
you cook up in your head that black folks have just cooked this shit up in their heads

View attachment 465369

No. My guess is many people wouldn’t consider her black, by just looking at her. Then too she’s married to a prince who’s father and brother are likely to be king. So, it’s kind of hard to believe anyone in the Firm or royal family would mistreat her because of race. Agree?

No, but that is the opinion of the day particularly with blacks. I don’t believe racism is rampant in the US or UK.

I am pretty sure you don't, either your head is up your ass or you are full of shit.
you must be a violent person.

I grew up in a violent country.

View attachment 465369

USA and NW Europe are the least racist places on Earth. Go drop 10 million blacks in Japan, S. Korea, Pakistan, India, etc., and see what happens. Or drop 10 million whites in Ghana, S. Africa, Angola and see what happens. Most countries are ethnostates that are for "their" people, not the world.

I hate to tell you this, but history proves your assessment is ass backwards.
Actually history proves me right. It has only been in recent multiple decades that people from all over the world, all kinds of races, ethic groups, religions, countries of origin, have been living in the west (be that N. America, England, France etc.) and quasi peacefully. It wasn't until the 1960's until even whites in the USA generally had a kumbaya and their ancestry/religion didn't really matter all that much anymore. Especially the immigration to the USA, from all over the world, has never happened ever in history. And people get along pretty dam well. Oh I will repeat not only has this never been attempted before it has largely been non violent.

History proves you wrong, violence is a part of America just like Apple pie.

Cook County?

America

I grew up in America too ... it was pretty peaceful

6246262048b2d2ce46f7ce09cdec58bce0-kidclimblede.2x.rsquare.w536.jpg

View attachment 465369

USA and NW Europe are the least racist places on Earth. Go drop 10 million blacks in Japan, S. Korea, Pakistan, India, etc., and see what happens. Or drop 10 million whites in Ghana, S. Africa, Angola and see what happens. Most countries are ethnostates that are for "their" people, not the world.

I hate to tell you this, but history proves your assessment is ass backwards.
Actually history proves me right. It has only been in recent multiple decades that people from all over the world, all kinds of races, ethic groups, religions, countries of origin, have been living in the west (be that N. America, England, France etc.) and quasi peacefully. It wasn't until the 1960's until even whites in the USA generally had a kumbaya and their ancestry/religion didn't really matter all that much anymore. Especially the immigration to the USA, from all over the world, has never happened ever in history. And people get along pretty dam well. Oh I will repeat not only has this never been attempted before it has largely been non violent.

History proves you wrong, violence is a part of America just like Apple pie.
Violence exists everywhere. Nonetheless my prior statement is accurate.

Harry and Meghan paying price for trying to change valued tradition
This doesn't seem evident. As adults, they both knew what their relationship would involve. Did they marry in order to do battle with tradition? That was never stated. If they are "paying a price", it is for getting themselves into a situation that was blindingly apparent and then not accepting the responsibility for their choice. And, really, what "price" are they paying? What trauma has fame and riches brought to them?

I don't know what makes you think that "the gig she married into was a reality or game show." I don't know what Harry needed. These two humans seem to be very happy together, loving and mutually supportive; they have each other's backs. Seems they may be best friends between the sheets.
I've had some friends say animalistic sex is the best. Having occasional one night stands with riff raff is one thing, marrying them is another.
So you don't agree with the abstinence-virgin-until-marriage-and-ever-faithful-after-marriage thing that Christians preach. You reject the teaching that one's body is a temple of God, only to be presented to your legal partner in holiness, and one keeps oneself pure in anticipation of marriage. In the Christian faith, a man who has never had sex before meets a woman who has never had sex before at the altar of the Supreme Being, and they are blessed. I don't subscribe to this. I think that people who are sexually experienced can bond with others who are also sexually experienced and form families. How many Americans are virgins when they approach the marriage altar? Can we take a poll?

View attachment 465369

What would be their motivation? The entire notion of the monarchy rests on the commonwealth union.

View attachment 465369

No, but that is the opinion of the day particularly with blacks. I don’t believe racism is rampant in the US or UK.

I am pretty sure you don't, either your head is up your ass or you are full of shit.
you must be a violent person.

You mean neighborhood right?

The British monarchy is the world's oldest, and most expensive soap opera, and this is just another episode of a diamond-studded As the World

No it isn’t.

The Monarchy to many British people is a sacred institution, much as your Constitution is to you. The Queen swore an oath at her Coronation to uphold this establishment to the best of her ability, and the end of her days.

There’s a high price to pay for this wealth and privliege. Boring functions to attend, cutting ribbons, visiting old folks homes, endless hand shaking. Smiling when you don’t want to. The list is endless.

There seem to be two issues. 1) they were racists and mean to Meghan. 2) the royals are useless.

The first seems patently absurd. Sure they were mean to Meghan, but she seemed to think the gig she married into was a reality or game show. The second is imo more complex. The idle rich are useless ... and worse. Capitalism requires the rich, but if they haven't earned being rich, they're parasites. But the brits are a more racially diverse society than we are, and the royals do play a part in unifying their society. Harry needed a wife who was happy being the support system of a serving military officer. He picked the wrong girl. Race is irrelevant.

But if I were a brit, I'd probably at best be pretty ambivalent to them sucking off the tit

After all of the negative shit that heterosexuals have put heterosexuality through, all the power-tripping, ego crap, trying to dominate, all of the "I'm better than you" stuff, it's refreshing to see heterosexuality portrayed in a positive light. The aspects of the inauguration that particularly pleased me were Doug Emhoff standing next to his wife while she took the oath of office as Vice President of the U.S. and then looking for her lost earring, and Dr. Jill Biden pausing with her husband, the new POTUS, in front of the White House front door to hug each other before entering for the first time in their new roles. Honor your partner. It's funny that the song that just came up on my Ipod as I type this is "Love Lift Us Where We Belong." Heterosexuality can be positive without denigrating LGBTQs or anyone else.
These two "humans" eh ? What else are they ? I'll say it, they are husband and wife, man and woman, a hetero couple, male and female, royal couple, and that's about it otherwise nothing more and nothing less.

You missed my point entirely. Men have shit on women for a very long time, the women they met at the altar and took sacred oaths to, in religious services, in their arms in bed, while claiming that they have a partnership with women. Face up to this ignoble past. When you men go to the altar, or other religious oaths you swear to, you do so and nobody has a gun to your head,. Male or female doesn't matter, what you swear to is what you keep to. Doug Emhoff and Jill Biden have honored heterosexual folks. They exemplified love, loyalty, commitment. Positive heterosexuality requires love, loyalty and commitment.
Good grief... I was only keying on you calling people humans. LOL... Yes they are humans... :)

I don't know where you read any comment on gay or any sexuality in my post. If it's there, I apologize. I don't see a difference in how people act in relationships based on their "orientation."

My thought the Markle failed to perceive a difference in "celebrity" when one is a Blist Actress and wife of the Duke of Sussex is not an original thought of mine. I don't think she's "evil." I just think she's trying to stay a celebrity. But I'm not a supporter of the Brit Monarchy. They may or may not be worth what they cost, but its not my country.

Forum List

Back