Zone1 Harrison Akansas, the most racist town in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Dear me. Its the home of the klan. And this brave young man held up a sign saying black lives matter. He recieved untold abuse.
It sort of reminded me of many posters on USMB.

Imagine what it is like for black people living in such a place.

Dear me. Its the home of the klan. And this brave young man held up a sign saying black lives matter. He recieved untold abuse.
It sort of reminded me of many posters on USMB.

Imagine what it is like for black people living in such a place.

About half of these comments were actually racist, and thus vile. The other half were pointing out that BLM is a racist, Marxist organization, a criminal enterprise. Which is true.

Eurotrash like you have never even been to Arkansas so just shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about.

The motherfucker couldn't find Arkansas on a map and he claims to be some expert! LOL

Hey, we can't help what democrats call the home of the klan. Talk to them, democrats created the klan.

About half of these comments were actually racist, and thus vile. The other half were pointing out that BLM is a racist, Marxist organization, a criminal enterprise. Which is true.

I have to wonder what pknopp downvoted here. The part where racism is vile or the part where BLM is a corrupt organization? Both are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back