Zone1 Ypung man holds up a BLM banner in Harrison Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The reactions he got were rather extreme. There is a sign bove his head advertising "White Pride Radio" which perhaps indicates what sort of place this is.
This is my second attempt to post this story. The first one was closed down for reasons that werent explained.

Last edited:
Where is the video of person holding a "White Lives Matter" sign in Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York or any liberal stronghold?

I see this guy is still living. :eusa_whistle:

Doesn't indicate racial relations in Harrison at all. There are only white people in the video.

The racist cities in the US are places like Baltimore, Chicago and Minneapolis, where blacks like George Floyd are killed.

You don't see that in Harrison, Arkansas.

You already got this same drivel shut down down once by a mod.... you back for more?

The fat kid is getting the same treatment as if he were holding up a KKK sign and dressed in black face. Nobody supports racism and BLM is just as racist as the KKK, if not more. If the simp wants to buy multi-millionaire dollar mansions in southern CA for 3 black grifters , do it.... but keep your racism to yourself. He's lucky he didn't get his ass kicked.

Doesn't indicate racial relations in Harrison at all. There are only white people in the video.

The racist cities in the US are places like Baltimore, Chicago and Minneapolis, where blacks like George Floyd are killed.

You don't see that in Harrison, Arkansas.
If it's such a model place to live, why aren't you living in Harrison?

Where is the video of person holding a "White Lives Matter" sign in Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York or any liberal stronghold?

I see this guy is still living. :eusa_whistle:

Ye wore a "White Lives Matter" shirt to a liberal event and was literally crucified for it.

The reactions he got were rather extreme. There is a sign bove his head advertising "White Pride Radio" which perhaps indicates what sort of place this is.
This is my secons attempt to post this story. The first one was closed down for reasons that werent explained.

So, he claims it's teh most racist city in America and all he got was some harsh words?

Works for me.

As someone else pointed out, try holdling up a WHITE LIVES MATTERS sign in some dem city. LOL!!!

This is about what I would have expected in 60's Arkansas!
However, in fairness, it's edited clips and that could be misleading.

I think so. But its intersting to see that none of our fellow USMB members have an issue with they way he was treated.
He obviously isnt a victim here. The real victims live around these awful people and try for jobs and housing with them.
They are the real victims.

This is my secons attempt to post this story. The first one was closed down for reasons that werent explained.

BLM sure isnt very popular anymore. I knew their reputation was pretty much shattered, but i had no idea it was THIS bad. Thanks for showing that. :laugh:

Most racist city in the country, and the most you got was some harsh language.

Now, show the clip of hte guy holding up a WHITE LIVES MATTER in NYC. or fucking LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back