America Is NOT Racist at THE HBCU | Change My Mind (Police Called!)

I was taken by the visual of the first minute and a half. It was profound. Here you have this white person who sets up a table in a predominately black community. He is undeniably surrounded by a black audience and he is on the defensive---for what? Why is the white community on the defensive. That man has done nothing other than to state the US is not racist. I personally disagree. The US is extremely racist AND sexist. They constantly attack white men who are guilty of NOTHING. This is INSANITY. Thank you for listening to my rant.
It was extremely disturbing watching some parts of the video. Props to the Black people who sat down and engage in conversation with the man. But there certainly was a problem. They were plenty of moments in that video where 10, 20 or more Black people kind of grouped up on the Guy. Imagine that happening to somebody like a black person who put up a BLM sign at a college 20 or 30 white people kind of gang up on him. It would be all over the national news we will be blasted with it every day.

I agree, there is racism against white people from corporations, from the Oscars, from colleges, from richwhite left-wing liberal people, from some Black people. It is blatantly obvious, and it must be stood up to an all over the country. People are standing up to it.

We need to have a meritocracy in this country.

And even more disturbing watching the insane excuses that far left wingers of the US message board make for this blm propaganda . All the meanwhile our economy is terrible. The average price of a home is $400,000. And I believe that the Democrats and their neocon allies are trying to brainwash Americans with race baiting to distract them.

Note SavannahMann believes the BLM propaganda yet he will not denounce something so simple and straightforward. He will not denounce those who wear a swastika in Ukraine. It’s just profoundly shocking as you would say.

It was extremely disturbing watching some parts of the video. And even more disturbing watching the insane excuses that far left wingers of the US message board make for this.

Note SavannahMann believes the BLM propaganda yet he will not denounce something so simple and straightforward. He will not announce those who were a swastika and Ukraine. It’s just profoundly shocking as you would say.

Preach.

It was extremely disturbing watching some parts of the video. Props to the Black people who sat down and engage in conversation with the man. But there certainly was a problem. They were plenty of moments in that video where 10, 20 or more Black people kind of grouped up on the Guy. Imagine that happening to somebody like a black person who put up a BLM sign at a college 20 or 30 white people kind of gang up on him. It would be all over the national news we will be blasted with it every day.

I agree, there is racism against white people from corporations, from the Oscars, from colleges, from richwhite left-wing liberal people, from some Black people. It is blatantly obvious, and it must be stood up to an all over the country. People are standing up to it.

We need to have a meritocracy in this country.

And even more disturbing watching the insane excuses that far left wingers of the US message board make for this blm propaganda . All the meanwhile our economy is terrible. The average price of a home is $400,000. And I believe that the Democrats and their neocon allies are trying to brainwash Americans with race baiting to distract them.

Note SavannahMann believes the BLM propaganda yet he will not denounce something so simple and straightforward. He will not denounce those who wear a swastika in Ukraine. It’s just profoundly shocking as you would say.

First of all. It’s bullshit. Let me be perfectly clear. Even though I know you will cut my reply.

The percentage of those ascribing to the Nazi Philosphy is about what it is percentage wise to the population to what we have here.

As an excuse for the actions of Russia it is as disingenuous and untrue as the example I gave. According to you dolts

A tiny number are there. And frankly the claim that these handful of hard right wing nationalists makes Ukraine ineligible for assistance is laughable. When we cut off federal funding for the Republicans because of the similar political types supporting them, talk to me. Until then, blow it out your ass.

This video came up on my YouTube feed. I’m not subscribed to the guy but he has about 370,000 subscribers . He simply went to a “historically black college” and sat down at a table posted a sign saying “America is not racist.”

He had some very interesting conversations with lots of black folks. But he received tons of hatred and threats from people on Twitter, and in the comment sections. And it appears that lots of those threats came from Internet, keyboard warriors who are white. I wonder if any of the US message board far left wingers sent those messages?

It’s that insane knee-jerk reaction when somebody sends a threatening message to another person for no good reason. Obviously, they don’t care or understand that slavery and bigotry was always a worldwide issue. It is as if they view the United States as the only country in the world. That is what we see here in 2023. You can see it in the beginning of the video tons, and tons of politically violent messages, threatening a man simply for sitting down at a table, posting a sign saying “ America’s not racist. “

There is nothing provocative or wrong about writing “America is not racist” and sitting down in any college across America. That should never invoke violent threats. It shouldn’t invoke rude response either ….it should invoke agreement and proudness in America.

Look at what democrats and their neocon allies have done to this country. They convince people that racism is a problem in America when we are in the midst of one of the worst economies in American history… the price of a home under Trump was $200,000 on average and under Biden is $400,000.

That is the single greatest concern in this country, the high cost of living…. The least of our concerns is racism. Well, after all, we are the number one destination in the world for African refugees and immigrants.

You’d have to have a mind for it to be changed.

First of all. It’s bullshit. Let me be perfectly clear. Even though I know you will cut my reply.

The percentage of those ascribing to the Nazi Philosphy is about what it is percentage wise to the population to what we have here.

As an excuse for the actions of Russia it is as disingenuous and untrue as the example I gave. According to you dolts

A tiny number are there. And frankly the claim that these handful of hard right wing nationalists makes Ukraine ineligible for assistance is laughable. When we cut off federal funding for the Republicans because of the similar political types supporting them, talk to me. Until then, blow it out your ass.
That’s unacceptable. Even though there’s a small number of Nazis in every country of the world, you’re simply being asked to denounce Ukrainian Nazis as I do with Russian or America nazis. So you can either do it or disgrace yourself.

No need to put words in my mouth. Or assume things this is a very simple question… are you going to denounce those in the Ukraine military who have swastikas?

That’s unacceptable. Even though there’s a small number of Nazis in every country of the world, you’re simply being asked to denounce Ukrainian Nazis as I do with Russian or America nazis. So you can either do it or disgrace yourself.

No need to put words in my mouth. Or assume things this is a very simple question… are you going to denounce those in the Ukraine military who have swastikas?

I don’t understand why you are trying to deflect or distract from the topic of your own thread. Is America a Racist Nation? I’ve said no, qualified.

Those qualifications are things like this.

I’m not denouncing them. They have an absolute right to their beliefs. The First Amendment of the Constitution I adore says they do. However it is undeniable that there are plenty of Racists in this nation.

Some of those racists are powerful and rich.

I may denounce the ideas that these Racists espouse. But I never denounce them as individuals or as groups. This is JT the Soviet Union or Fascist Germany where having unpopular or unapproved thoughts was a crime.

I could spend the next hour posting link after link to hate crimes in the United States. A nation with virtually no racism according to you.

So while America is not a De Jure Racist nation. We have to insure we reject those ideals as a nation. We have to insure that those with such ideals are not elected in numbers sufficient to gain the nation they desire. We must make sure the voting public who overwhelmingly oppose such rhetoric is aware if a Politician supports those making the racist statements.

Instead of lying about it and pretending that it doesn’t happen.

This video came up on my YouTube feed. I’m not subscribed to the guy but he has about 370,000 subscribers . He simply went to a “historically black college” and sat down at a table posted a sign saying “America is not racist.”

He had some very interesting conversations with lots of black folks. But he received tons of hatred and threats from people on Twitter, and in the comment sections. And it appears that lots of those threats came from Internet, keyboard warriors who are white. I wonder if any of the US message board far left wingers sent those messages?

It’s that insane knee-jerk reaction when somebody sends a threatening message to another person for no good reason. Obviously, they don’t care or understand that slavery and bigotry was always a worldwide issue. It is as if they view the United States as the only country in the world. That is what we see here in 2023. You can see it in the beginning of the video tons, and tons of politically violent messages, threatening a man simply for sitting down at a table, posting a sign saying “ America’s not racist. “

There is nothing provocative or wrong about writing “America is not racist” and sitting down in any college across America. That should never invoke violent threats. It shouldn’t invoke rude response either ….it should invoke agreement and proudness in America.

Look at what democrats and their neocon allies have done to this country. They convince people that racism is a problem in America when we are in the midst of one of the worst economies in American history… the price of a home under Trump was $200,000 on average and under Biden is $400,000.

That is the single greatest concern in this country, the high cost of living…. The least of our concerns is racism. Well, after all, we are the number one destination in the world for African refugees and immigrants.

legend.jpg

Forum List

Back