Harrisburg PA Protest is WILD! BACK to work NOW!

Seriously! I am an essential worker at a major airport (third largest cargo throughput in the WORLD) and only two positive cases of this newest (and most effective) government overreach. People need to work and earn their living. The pittance that Congress is doling out isn't enough to feed a dog these days, let alone feed, house, clothe, a family. But, Congressional representatives are not taking a hit, are they? I say, let's hit these crooks where it hurts most, vote their asses out of office.

• Banned
Democrats better end these guide lines ! We AINT playing around!

• Banned
YOU WANNNNA PLAY WITH OUR RIGHTS DEMOCRATS!!

Seriously! I am an essential worker at a major airport (third largest cargo throughput in the WORLD) and only two positive cases of this newest (and most effective) government overreach. People need to work and earn their living. The pittance that Congress is doling out isn't enough to feed a dog these days, let alone feed, house, clothe, a family. But, Congressional representatives are not taking a hit, are they? I say, let's hit these crooks where it hurts most, vote their asses out of office.
Pelosi don’t give a shit about Americans as don’t the rest of the democrats. Now if you were an illegal you’d be taken care of. Congress should forfeit their salaries.

So many latino trump supporters out here! It’s OVER DEMOCRATS LOL

Just ask yourself "Who is hurt the most by ordered shutdowns?" The answer is hotel workers, restaurant workers, salon workers, dental workers, truckers, construction workers etc. You know the people that keep the country running.

I love how Cuomo said while us whites were on lock down blacks were the only ones working and they deserve HUGE PAY DAY. lol haha

I’m like black peope work? Huh lol

Just ask yourself "Who is hurt the most by ordered shutdowns?" The answer is hotel workers, restaurant workers, salon workers, dental workers, truckers, construction workers etc. You know the people that keep the country running.
Which is why they should immediately open the restaurants and bars. Can't wait to go back to my favorite bar and get lucky.

Open a restaurant, space the tables, mask the servers and cooks and see who comes and what happens. FeAr of success is challenging to liberals, so accustomed to personal failures and government help.

Which is why they should immediately open the restaurants and bars. Can't wait to go back to my favorite bar and get lucky.
Hey now safety first. Gloves, masks and condoms.

It's hilarious how stupid you RWNJs are, LOL.

Enjoy your circlejerk, morons.

Forum List

Back