Is the President soaring as his nemesis plummets into the abyss?

7rtzok.jpg
It's adorable when you pretend you care about non-white kids.

Another lie.

FACT CHECK: DID TEDDY ROOSEVELT SAY, ‘TO ANGER A LIBERAL, TELL HIM THE TRUTH’?​

Verdict: False
The quote, and its variations, have only appeared in print for a couple of decades, according to research by etymologist Barry Popik, and there is no record of Roosevelt ever saying it.
Fact Check:
This particular quote is often attributed to Roosevelt, however, The Daily Caller News Foundation could find no evidence that he ever said or wrote these words. The meme, which has since been taken down, did not give any source or date for the quote.
It was not found among the list of quotes on the Theodore Roosevelt Association’s website or the list on the Theodore Roosevelt Center’s website...
... the first known appearance of the full expression, which includes the sentiment about conservatives, appeared in print in 2007.
Don't be so easily fooled into spouting blatant falsehoods.
YOu beat me to it!

582cf5940e127.image.jpg

As noted, the President had nothing to do with the postponement, but if you hate him, you can pretend otherwise.
Why falsely label it a 'postponement'? Sloppy Joe is still the head Dem / Marxist in charge of a world leading child sex Trafficking syndicate.

Well, maybe not, but leading a nation whose economy is flourishing sure beats being mired in multiple indictments for attempts to sabotage democracy and compromise national security, doesn't it?

Sure, the nation's economy could collapse and the sexual abuser pull out of his legal death spiral before November, 2024, but we can only be sure of now, and now is auspicious

Strong labor market growth is pushing aside recession fears

... The June jobs report, to be released Friday, will provide a fresh view of the state of the labor market and is predicted to show the 30th continuous month of vigorous job gains, with economists forecasting 225,000 jobs created.
“Businesses that were very worried about the possibility of a downturn and sitting on the sidelines are feeling more confident now that the U.S. could actually avoid a [recession],” said Julia Pollak, chief economist at ZipRecruiter. “The labor market actually is remarkably resilient.”...

As long as Americans remain employed, they’ve been able to keep spending, even in the face of persistent inflation.
Bloomberg Economics, which last fall forecast a 100 percent chance of a recession by October, now says the country will “narrowly dodge” a downturn this year. Major banks including Goldman Sachs and Barclay’s are watering down recession predictions, in large part because of the job market’s resilience.
“As long as the economy continues to produce more than 200,000 jobs a month, this economy is not going to slip into recession,” Joe Brusuelas, chief economist at RSM, wrote in a research note.
[MSN]​
The president’s investment agenda is already generating a huge economic impact.
Will political benefits follow?

When President Joe Biden visits South Carolina to tout a new solar-energy-manufacturing facility today, he will underscore a striking pattern: Some of the biggest winners from his economic agenda have been Republican-leaning places whose political leaders have consistently opposed his initiatives.
Centered on a trio of bills Biden signed in his first two years, the president’s economic program has triggered what could become the most concentrated burst of public and private investment since the 1960s. The twin bills Biden signed in 2022 to promote more domestic production of clean energy and semiconductors have already helped generate about $500 billion in private investment in new factories and expansion of existing plants, according to the administration’s tally. Simultaneously, the federal government is spending billions more repairing roads, bridges, and other facilities through some 32,000 projects already funded by the bipartisan infrastructure bill approved in 2021. Companies are spending twice as much on constructing new manufacturing facilities as they were as recently as two years ago, a recent Treasury Department analysis found.

1689509870201.jpeg

It's adorable when you pretend you care about non-white kids.
jackass. i do care about children. Unfortunately you think caring means aborting them before they have a chance to breathe a breath of air or their purpose is to be used by adults for political and/or personal gratification. I leave it to the reader to determine which of us cares more.

jackass. i do care about children. Unfortunately you think caring means aborting them before they have a chance to breathe a breath of air or their purpose is to be used by adults for political and/or personal gratification. I leave it to the reader to determine which of us cares more.

Fetuses aren't children, and I'd be more impressed with your side's concern if you weren't constantly trying to slash Head Start, WIC, School Lunches, SCHIPP, and other programs that benefit them.

Fetuses aren't children, and I'd be more impressed with your side's concern if you weren't constantly trying to slash Head Start, WIC, School Lunches, SCHIPP, and other programs that benefit them.

I'm not at all impressed that your side, the Dem / Marxist side, is calling for depopulation. I guess the Dems / Marxists are thinking the Wuhan virus and war with Russia are, ''hey, that's a start"?

fetuses are children. So you think amputating children's body parts and killing them before birth will solve those alleged problems.

Resist the devil...and he will flee.

Last edited:
I'm not at all impressed that your side, the Dem / Marxist side, is calling for depopulation.

What would impress me is if you made an argument that is on point, Chatbot.

fetuses are children. So you think amputating children's body parts and killing them before birth will solve those alleged problems.

Abortion solves a lot of problems. For instance, the crime rate dropped 20 years after Roe v. Wade, because all the potential criminals were never born to start with.

What would impress me is if you made an argument that is on point, Chatbot.

Abortion solves a lot of problems. For instance, the crime rate dropped 20 years after Roe v. Wade, because all the potential criminals were never born to start with.
what the hell is wrong with you?

It's best that you ask questions when you're befuddled, Chatbot. Arguments can be simplified for you.
If I have a question, I'll go to someone who has an answer, Chatbot.

what the hell is wrong with you?

Nothing at all.

I don't particularly want to share my streets with adults whose own parents didn't want them, do you?

Legalizing abortion was the best thing that happened to this country! It also has the added bonus of ticking off religious prudes, so there's that.

If I have a question, I'll go to someone who has an answer, Chatbot.

The problem you have, Chatbot, is an inability to understand that your questions are addressed. You are ill-equipped for these threads as your slogans and clichés make a poor substitute for reasoned dialogue.

Not by you, you just reverse whatever I said and add nothing to the conversation. Click, click, whirr Groomer, Marxist, whatever.
It is funny how your posts are just endless collections of slogans and cliches.

It’s like listening to a toy doll with a pullstring on its back. Pull the cord and monotonous drivel emerges.

Desperate attempts at diversion fail.

The record is what it is, and it has the America-haters retrogressing to their pedophile pizza parlor fantasies.
A perusal of the nation's headlines beyond the Sexual Abuser's multiple indictments presents an encouraging picture:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back