Harris/Biden planting phony reporters in press conferences for propaganda purposes

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is typical behavior of totalitarian regimes throughout history, so we should expect nothing less from this one.

The Vice President’s office still has not explained how a phony reporter ended up attending a press conference with Kamala Harris in Mexico on Tuesday and was included on an approved press list.

“Our next question will come from Maria Fernanda at Univision,” senior advisor and chief spokesperson for Harris, Symone Sanders, said during the press conference, including the reporter on her list of approved questioners for the vice president.

“Thank you, Madame Vice President. For me, it’s an honor because I actually got to vote for the first time as a naturalized citizen and I voted for you,” responded Maria Fernanda Reyes, after she was selected to ask a question.

Maria Fernanda Reyes, however, is not a reporter from Univision and not even a reporter at all but a San Francisco Bay area entrepreneur, according to Fox News.

Anybody with a twitter or a blog or a you tube is a reporter these days.

it is what it is.
Thanks to the press and thanks to the race card, America is going down the toilet.

It's also interesting to note Harris's "press secretary" assumed the fake reporter was from Univision, probably because of her hispanic surname. Because of that racist assumption, Univision had to issue a statement of their own confirming the fake reporter does not, and never has, worked for Univision.

The casual racism of the DemoKKKrat party is truly despicable.

It's also interesting to note Harris's "press secretary" assumed the fake reporter was from Univision, probably because of her hispanic surname. Because of that racist assumption, Univision had to issue a statement of their own confirming the fake reporter does not, and never has, worked for Univision.

With all of MSM's fawning, you wouldn't think Harris would need shill reporters.

With all of MSM's fawning, you wouldn't think Harris would need shill reporters.

True to their fascist nature, the Harris/Biden regime compulsively needs to minutely control every single aspect of their propaganda dissemination. Fake reporters at press conferences is just one of the many, many ways they do that.

Pedo Joe and Commiela Whoris are both too stupid to actually think on their feet.

Both have to have every question pre-arranged. Even then, they both look like buffoons.

This is typical behavior of totalitarian regimes throughout history, so we should expect nothing less from this one.

The Vice President’s office still has not explained how a phony reporter ended up attending a press conference with Kamala Harris in Mexico on Tuesday and was included on an approved press list.

“Our next question will come from Maria Fernanda at Univision,” senior advisor and chief spokesperson for Harris, Symone Sanders, said during the press conference, including the reporter on her list of approved questioners for the vice president.

“Thank you, Madame Vice President. For me, it’s an honor because I actually got to vote for the first time as a naturalized citizen and I voted for you,” responded Maria Fernanda Reyes, after she was selected to ask a question.

Maria Fernanda Reyes, however, is not a reporter from Univision and not even a reporter at all but a San Francisco Bay area entrepreneur, according to Fox News.
Pay me 50K and i will ask them easy Q's. Sniff my hair for 50K? Nah.

Forum List

Back