hard Proof of Election Fraud

You Trump hating assholes have asked over and over and over for proof of election fraud even though a mountain of it has been supplied. Her it is:

And still, none of this has seen the inside of a courtroom with a judge presiding over it and witnesses placed under oath. Can you explain this?

Oh wait, I can. NO EVIDENCE!!
A dog and pony media play to the fawning Trump sycophants.

Yep. Straight up sedition. :)

Only a brain damaged Dim would claim that isn't evidence.

Case closed.

the understatement of the year.

Notice how frantic they are getting to discredit the evidence.

No need to get frantic. You could smoke a joint or down a bottle of JD and their arguments would defeat themselves.
Say it with me...NO EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD!!

Repeating that 10,000 times wouldn't make it true.

Yet here you are repeating lies over and over hoping against hope they will become truth.
The truth is, until these claims are brought before a judge and heard in a court of law, they mean NOTHING!
We both know, the second that happens, this whole media charade is over. :)

I haven't repeated a single lie, douchebag.

Bush lost every case until he finally won.

Eat that, moron.

You Trump hating assholes have asked over and over and over for proof of election fraud even though a mountain of it has been supplied. Her it is:

And still, none of this has seen the inside of a courtroom with a judge presiding over it and witnesses placed under oath. Can you explain this?

Case closed.

No need to get frantic. You could smoke a joint or down a bottle of JD and their arguments would defeat themselves.

Yet here you are repeating lies over and over hoping against hope they will become truth.
The truth is, until these claims are brought before a judge and heard in a court of law, they mean NOTHING!

Eat that, moron.

You should call the FBI if you have proof of election fraud. They do know the way to your house...right?

SO VERY TRUE.

Case closed.

Present it...in court...or STFU!!
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it.
Your savior has been banished. :)

It will end up before the Supreme Court, douchebag. Don't you worry about that.

BTW, if you turds are so confident that Biden won, why are you all acting so nervous?

Bad analysis you've been eating.. There is LITTLE to go on in the Constitution or FEDERAL LAW for the SupCt to weigh in on vis a vis elections.. Most all election law details are left to the States and then the counties.. ONLY THINGS the SupCt can do is decide on violations of "date certain" or the "equal protection" clause..

I'm sitting here listening to right wing blather about why the SupCt or Bill Barr is not ACTIVELY sleuthing down their OWN INVESTIGATIONS of this election.. I just TOLD YOU WHY !!!!!

What happened was STATE laws were changed at the very last minute by courts MAKING LAW in violation of their State Constitutions. And in SOME CASES -- aiding in the hanky panky by making suggestions that were not even SUBMITTED to the court.. These cases happens so close to the election -- they left no window for challenges..

Feds can't touch this UNTIL criminal acts are adjudicated that affect Fed law..

As for your OPost and title, if you're aware that only 1/2 of America is even hearing these allegations and evidence -- you should be smart enough to give the context of "who, what, when, where" in your OPost.. Not just post a random blurry video and declare "Take that Assholes"..

This is why Repubs didn't STOP the hanky panky with mail-ins when they SHOULD HAVE.. Because politicians are lazy and inept and generally unmotivated to details and excellence.. Not gonna win against fraud like this by being lazy.. Especially when only about 25% of the electorate are GETTING this news at all...

Case closed.

BTW, if you turds are so confident that Biden won, why are you all acting so nervous?

Bad analysis you've been eating.. There is LITTLE to go on in the Constitution or FEDERAL LAW for the SupCt to weigh in on vis a vis elections.. Most all election law details are left to the States and then the counties.. ONLY THINGS the SupCt can do is decide on violations of "date certain" or the "equal protection" clause..

I'm sitting here listening to right wing blather about why the SupCt or Bill Barr is not ACTIVELY sleuthing down their OWN INVESTIGATIONS of this election.. I just TOLD YOU WHY !!!!!

What happened was STATE laws were changed at the very last minute by courts MAKING LAW in violation of their State Constitutions. And in SOME CASES -- aiding in the hanky panky by making suggestions that were not even SUBMITTED to the court.. These cases happens so close to the election -- they left no window for challenges..

As for your OPost and title, if you're aware that only 1/2 of America is even hearing these allegations and evidence -- you should be smart enough to give the context of "who, what, when, where" in your OPost.. Not just post a random blurry video and declare "Take that Assholes"..

This is why Repubs didn't STOP the hanky panky with mail-ins when they SHOULD HAVE.. Because politicians are lazy and inept and generally unmotivated to details and excellence.. Not gonna win against fraud like this by being lazy.. Especially when only about 25% of the electorate are GETTING this news at all...

I'll agree that the Republican politicians screwed this up royally. The minute those sleazy Dim governors imposed it, they should have developed a plan to fight it. They should have filed numerous lawsuits.

The problem here is, if Dims get away with it and we lose the Senate, Republicans will never get into power again. The Dims will fix things so they will have a permanent majority, if they haven't done it already.

All you're doing is kissing freedom in this country goodby.

Case closed.

You and others on the right have no idea how ridiculous you truly are.

Case closed.

You and others on the right have no idea how ridiculous you truly are.

Spits the hardcore commie. What could be more ridiculous than that?

Case closed.

Eat that, moron.

Yeah Bush v Gore was completely different. 537 disputed ballots in one state. Which the SC had to rule upon after the lower courts and appeals courts handed down different rulings.
That..hasn't..happened..this..time! :)

Lawsuits thrown out of lower courts. No rulings by appeals courts. SC doesn't take the case.
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on.

Case closed.

I'll agree that the Republican politicians screwed this up royally. The minute those sleazy Dim governors imposed it, they should have developed a plan to fight it. They should have filed numerous lawsuits.

The problem here is, if Dims get away with it and we lose the Senate, Republicans will never get into power again. The Dims will fix things so they will have a permanent majority, if they haven't done it already.

All you're doing is flailing. Politics is local.. Elections in particular are local.. MANY of the contested states HAVE Repub majorities in their StateHouse and even Repub governors in some.. They have no spine or will to go against the media or the mob.. That's why Trump as a populist was so damn refreshing.. And why he was hunted and brought down..

I've been SCREAMING for year about how UNreliable and INaccurate our elections are. How the 2 parties have gerrymandered every CREVICE of the rules and procedures so that no populist or independent has a CHANCE of being heard..

Your side was playing defense when it was your ball.. That's YOUR problem, not mine.. My problem is hoping that BOTH PARTIES go down in flames simultaneously so I'm not left with a ONE PARTY choice....

Case closed.

All you're doing is flailing. Politics is local.. Elections in particular are local.. MANY of the contested states HAVE Repub majorities in their StateHouse and even Repub governors in some.. They have no spine or will to go against the media or the mob.. That's why Trump as a populist was so damn refreshing.. And why he was hunted and brought down..

I've been SCREAMING for year about how UNreliable and INaccurate our elections are. How the 2 parties have gerrymandered every CREVICE of the rules and procedures so that no populist or independent has a CHANCE of being heard..

Your side was playing defense when it was your ball.. That's YOUR problem, not mine.. My problem is hoping that BOTH PARTIES go down in flames simultaneously so I'm not left with a ONE PARTY choice....

If the Dims get control of the Senate, the game is over, and you don't seem to care.

Case closed.

Eat that, moron.

Yeah Bush v Gore was completely different. 537 disputed ballots in one state. Which the SC had to rule upon after the lower courts and appeals courts handed down different rulings.

Lawsuits thrown out of lower courts. No rulings by appeals courts. SC doesn't take the case.

Yes, this episode in history is not identical to a previous episode in history. It's different.

Trump won, Biden cheated. End of story. Biden will be branded a criminal for the rest of his life.

Case closed.

Eat that, moron.

Yes, this episode in history is not identical to a previous episode in history. It's different.

Trump won, Biden cheated. End of story. Biden will be branded a criminal for the rest of his life.

He lost. Federal and state officials agree there was no widespread voter fraud.

Again. I ask. Why..do..you..support..this..man? What makes him special to you? :)

Case closed.

If the Dims get control of the Senate, the game is over, and you don't seem to care.

Not my ballgame.. Your lineup sucks at courage and conviction.. Its more FEAR of the press and getting re-elected than principles..

One of the very PRINCIPLE DUTIES of govt is to assure ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FAIR and reliable elections.. NOT CONVENIENT elections. Not EXTENDED elections. Not UNMONITORED elections.

Who dropped the ball? They should quit out of embarrassment.

Case closed.

Eat that, moron.

Again. I ask. Why..do..you..support..this..man? What makes him special to you? :)

Dims and spineless establishment Republicans agree. Anyone with a brain and eyes in his head can see all the fraud plain as day.

Case closed.

Not my ballgame.. Your lineup sucks at courage and conviction.. Its more FEAR of the press and getting re-elected than principles..

One of the very PRINCIPLE DUTIES of govt is to assure ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FAIR and reliable elections.. NOT CONVENIENT elections. Not EXTENDED elections. Not UNMONITORED elections.

Who dropped the ball? They should quit out of embarrassment.

ROFL! It's not your ball game? You won't be saying that when people are going to prison for having the wrong opinion.

Case closed.

Eat that, moron.

Dims and spineless establishment Republicans agree. Anyone with a brain and eyes in his head can see all the fraud plain as day.

Whelp..then why isn't this "fraud" being presented in front of a judge..in a court of law?..with witnesses under oath?
Splain?...(can you say perjury!!)

The Dems are ALWAYS gonna win offering unlimited free stuff, making voting effortless to the point of making it meaningless, pandering to politics of division, redistribution of wealth/income, etc..

Waiting for the ADULTS who actually CARE about maintaining the Republic to grow a spine and explain why NONE of that should happen.. Where are they???

Case closed.

No one is "acting nervous" except Donald Trump. Trying to beg, bribe or steal the election. This is the very definition of an "attempted coup" - an attempt by an official to seize power over the stated will of the electorate.

Trump was able to eke out an electoral college win last election, even though he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. This time the margin of loss was 8 million votes, and Biden got more than 50% of the votes cast.

Trump blew the election by lying to the people about the corona virus, from day one. And by killing more than a quarter of a million Americans - and likely more than a half million by the time he leaves office.

No other nation in the first world has experienced the level of disease, death, or economic collapse as the USA has under the failed leadership of Donald Trump. And it continues to this day. Instead of helping put an end to the virus raging throughout the country, Trump is inciting violence against state election workers.

Forum List

Back