hard Proof of Election Fraud

You Trump hating assholes have asked over and over and over for proof of election fraud even though a mountain of it has been supplied. Her it is:

And still, none of this has seen the inside of a courtroom with a judge presiding over it and witnesses placed under oath. Can you explain this?

Oh wait, I can. NO EVIDENCE!!
A dog and pony media play to the fawning Trump sycophants.

Yep. Straight up sedition. :)

Only a brain damaged Dim would claim that isn't evidence.

Case closed.

the understatement of the year.

Notice how frantic they are getting to discredit the evidence.

Oh, and her allegations were already presented to the FBI.
View attachment 424789

The same FBI that along with the DOJ has found no evidence of a stolen election.

If Ms. Carone is his smoking gun.....no wonder Gulliani has yet to even allege fraud in any of his legal arguments. She's already been assessed and rejected by both the courts and the FBI.
There were at least a dozen witnesses in that video, and you harp on this one witness?

You know the case is closed, turd.
Yeah, talk to us when Gulliani ever bothers to allege fraud ever occured as one of his legal arguments. Until then, your 'case' was never opened.

You're being played, Bri.

You Trump hating assholes have asked over and over and over for proof of election fraud even though a mountain of it has been supplied. Her it is:

There was no "proof" in that video. Proof is the stuff that you give the courts to give evidence of your claims. No such proof has been given to the courts.

40 court cases and all of them tossed. That's your "proof" of the validity of these lies.

How much did the DNC committe pay you to post that lie America hater? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And still, none of this has seen the inside of a courtroom with a judge presiding over it and witnesses placed under oath. Can you explain this?

Case closed.

No need to get frantic. You could smoke a joint or down a bottle of JD and their arguments would defeat themselves.
Say it with me...NO EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD!!

View attachment 424789

The same FBI that along with the DOJ has found no evidence of a stolen election.

If Ms. Carone is his smoking gun.....no wonder Gulliani has yet to even allege fraud in any of his legal arguments. She's already been assessed and rejected by both the courts and the FBI.
There were at least a dozen witnesses in that video, and you harp on this one witness?

Yeah, talk to us when Gulliani ever bothers to allege fraud ever occured as one of his legal arguments. Until then, your 'case' was never opened.

I'll talk to you when the Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia fail to send electors on Dec 14.

Case closed.

oh yeah shills like Langley resident troll toto is like posting laughing smileys everytime i post trying to get a reaction out of me because he comes to this board seeking attention from people. you just KNOW he is pissed off as hell and frustrated i have not taken his bait.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Case closed.

No need to get frantic. You could smoke a joint or down a bottle of JD and their arguments would defeat themselves.

Repeating that 10,000 times wouldn't make it true.

View attachment 424789

I'll talk to you when the Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia fail to send electors on Dec 14.

Smiling.....when your conspiracy addled fever dream implodes, you're coming nowhere near this board.

Though I have no doubt you'll be back days to weeks later with all new batshit conspiracies. Not yours, of course. But whatever Trump or Gulliani have told you to think.

WOW!!!!! just WOW! :omg:

They were caught RED HANDED ON CAMERA stuffing the ballots in Georgia!!!!!!!

These people have to be arrested!

This is totally disgusting! just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, it appears they committed a crime to me. I think thousands of people will be arrested and sent to prison if Trump wins this election.

I dont know about that. Trump had four years to get rid of the CIA and fed and do an investigation into major crimes by the government the world has never seen yet he did nothing.seems to me he is more interested in being reelected than being true to his word to drain the swamp.the only reason i want him reelected is because the only alternative is 10 times worse.

Case closed.

Repeating that 10,000 times wouldn't make it true.

Yet here you are repeating lies over and over hoping against hope they will become truth.
The truth is, until these claims are brought before a judge and heard in a court of law, they mean NOTHING!
We both know, the second that happens, this whole media charade is over. :)

View attachment 424789

Smiling.....when your conspiracy addled fever dream implodes, you're coming nowhere near this board.

Though I have no doubt you'll be back days to weeks later with all new batshit conspiracies. Not yours, of course. But whatever Trump or Gulliani have told you to think.
Apparently you believe that posting DNC talking points makes people believe you have a brain.

Conspiracy theories?

WTF is a VIDEO doing in conspiracy theories?

It may be time to start bombarding mods, some of them aren't treating this topic fairly. Topics constantly getting moved to a wrong forum and trolling the topics...

It's a conspiracy theory that the video does NOT contain fraud.

Conspiracy theories?

WTF is a VIDEO doing in conspiracy theories?

It may be time to start bombarding mods, some of them aren't treating this topic fairly. Topics constantly getting moved to a wrong forum and trolling the topics...
I didn't know this was switched to this section. They normally notify you when they move your thread. Some leftwing monitor must have done it.

Forum List

Back