hard Proof of Election Fraud

Everyone knows democrooks wouldn't exist if not for fraud. Their language is The Lie, their political philosophy is founded on hate and envy.

They're the enemy of everything that is moral, decent, and truthful. It's a criminal syndicate or traitors, not a political party.

You Trump hating assholes have asked over and over and over for proof of election fraud even though a mountain of it has been supplied. Her it is:

And why, pray tell, has this 'mountain' not been presented in court by Trump's lawyer as part of their legal argument?

Also, this 'mountain' didn't hold up to scrutiny from the DOJ nor the FBI:

So we have the certified election results on one side.....and your youtube video on the other.

Might explain Trump and his allies having a 1 - 39 record in court.

You Trump hating assholes have asked over and over and over for proof of election fraud even though a mountain of it has been supplied. Her it is:

i think i just posted the same info from ZeroHedge (WAH RIGHT WING IMMA LOSER) but hey - regardless of source, video is video - please explain why they were put there that morning, where they came from, and why brought out AFTER sending everyone home?

And still, none of this has seen the inside of a courtroom with a judge presiding over it and witnesses placed under oath. Can you explain this?

Oh wait, I can. NO EVIDENCE!!
A dog and pony media play to the fawning Trump sycophants.

Yep. Straight up sedition. :)

And still, none of this has seen the inside of a courtroom with a judge presiding over it and witnesses placed under oath. Can you explain this?

Only a brain damaged Dim would claim that isn't evidence.

Case closed.

Case closed.

Present it...in court...or STFU!!
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it.
Your savior has been banished. :)

There was no "proof" in that video. Proof is the stuff that you give the courts to give evidence of your claims. No such proof has been given to the courts.

40 court cases and all of them tossed. That's your "proof" of the validity of these lies.

Case closed.

It will end up before the Supreme Court, douchebag. Don't you worry about that.

BTW, if you turds are so confident that Biden won, why are you all acting so nervous?

Case closed.

It will end up before the Supreme Court, douchebag. Don't you worry about that.

BTW, if you turds are so confident that Biden won, why are you all acting so nervous?

The Supreme Court has shown zero interest in any of Trump's post election whining. Let alone overturning the entire election.

You're being played, Bri.

WOW!!!!! just WOW! :omg:

They were caught RED HANDED ON CAMERA stuffing the ballots in Georgia!!!!!!!

These people have to be arrested!

This is totally disgusting! just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, it appears they committed a crime to me. I think thousands of people will be arrested and sent to prison if Trump wins this election.

Forum List

Back