hard Proof of Election Fraud

You Trump hating assholes have asked over and over and over for proof of election fraud even though a mountain of it has been supplied. Her it is:

And still, none of this has seen the inside of a courtroom with a judge presiding over it and witnesses placed under oath. Can you explain this?

Oh wait, I can. NO EVIDENCE!!
A dog and pony media play to the fawning Trump sycophants.

Yep. Straight up sedition. :)

Sure I can explain. Cheating, criminal, leftist judges. You know, people like you.

You Trump hating assholes have asked over and over and over for proof of election fraud even though a mountain of it has been supplied. Her it is:

And still, none of this has seen the inside of a courtroom with a judge presiding over it and witnesses placed under oath. Can you explain this?

Sure I can explain. Cheating, criminal, leftist judges. You know, people like you.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Only a brain damaged Dim would claim that isn't evidence.

Case closed.

Present it...in court...or STFU!!
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it.
Your savior has been banished. :)

It will end up before the Supreme Court, douchebag. Don't you worry about that.

BTW, if you turds are so confident that Biden won, why are you all acting so nervous?

The Supreme Court has shown zero interest in any of Trump's post election whining. Let alone overturning the entire election.

You're being played, Bri.

Shouldn't you be screaming "NO EVIDENCE!"

Case closed.

"Shut the fuck up" is the essence of the Dim argument against investigating the swindle of the century.

Case closed.

"Shut the fuck up" is the essence of the Dim argument against investigating the swindle of the century.

He lost. I understand you’re pissed because your binky has been removed but this really is getting embarrassing. Your worship of this man is becoming otherworldly as is your continued belief in this alternate reality where there was massive fraud...wake up, sunshine! :)

Looks like Trumps plan comes to fruition.
Dems are going to need both tissues and toilet paper.
They may need first aid and surgery if Trump pulls this off and they go batshit in the streets rioting and looting again. I hope this time Trump declares an insurrection and gives the authorities full immunity and authority to use lethal force. Then once we clean the genetic garbage off the streets we can go back to living normal lives.

Case closed.

Exactly LOL! Don't believe your lying eyes!!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

These people are stupid! This is insane fraud!

Looks like Trumps plan comes to fruition.
Dems are going to need both tissues and toilet paper.
They may need first aid and surgery if Trump pulls this off and they go batshit in the streets rioting and looting again. I hope this time Trump declares an insurrection and gives the authorities full immunity and authority to use lethal force. Then once we clean the genetic garbage off the streets we can go back to living normal lives.

Or.....your murder fantasies don't really have much to do with the election.

It sure as hell is.

No it's not, briptard.

How do you know those are fake ballots?
How do you know they're counting ballots?

All the video shows are poll workers doing stuff. That doesn't mean it's fraud.

You see, this is why you guys keep losing in court. What you think is evidence is not.

You're 1-41 and think you're going to win.

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 5.16.02 PM.png

I say this a lot, but they REALLY ARE Weapons Grade Stupid. These pieces of shit are dangerous to have unsecured in our society. They belong in asylums. It's one thing for those who are deliberately ignorant, it's a whole different issue when they BELIEVE in the insane and stupid shit they post. They still believe in the Russia Hoax, yet even if they watch this video...

They will deny that their beloved meat puppet faggot messiah WAS ACTUALLY COLLUDING WITH A RUSSIAN PRESIDENT LIVE ON VIDEO. What other conclusion can be made? I'd love to see what any bed wetter has to say in defense of obozo if they did watch it. I've seen dozens of video all over the place showing democrook sociopaths deliberately breaking election laws and violating procedures, yet they will stare at you with dead eyes and a vapid expression and insist "it's not actual evidence".

That's why I am adamant that we start confining people like this into mental hospitals and psychiatric facilities. They can not be allowed in public. They're dangerous, they have to be the cause of every accident that ends up fatal. I wouldn't care if they were the only ones who died, but you know they probably take at least a few normal cognizant human beings with them.

I say this a lot, but they REALLY ARE Weapons Grade Stupid. These pieces of shit are dangerous to have unsecured in our society. They belong in asylums. It's one thing for those who are deliberately ignorant, it's a whole different issue when they BELIEVE in the insane and stupid shit they post. They still believe in the Russia Hoax, yet even if they watch this video...

They will deny that their beloved meat puppet faggot messiah WAS ACTUALLY COLLUDING WITH A RUSSIAN PRESIDENT LIVE ON VIDEO. What other conclusion can be made? I'd love to see what any bed wetter has to say in defense of obozo if they did watch it. I've seen dozens of video all over the place showing democrook sociopaths deliberately breaking election laws and violating procedures, yet they will stare at you with dead eyes and a vapid expression and insist "it's not actual evidence".

That's why I am adamant that we start confining people like this into mental hospitals and psychiatric facilities. They can not be allowed in public. They're dangerous, they have to be the cause of every accident that ends up fatal. I wouldn't care if they were the only ones who died, but you know they probably take at least a few normal cognizant human beings with them.

Or.....your imprisonment fantasies are no more relevant to the election than your murder fantasies are.

Though thank you for sharing that window into the wasteland of your imagination.

It sure as hell is.

No it's not, briptard.

How do you know those are fake ballots?
How do you know they're counting ballots?

All the video shows are poll workers doing stuff. That doesn't mean it's fraud.

You see, this is why you guys keep losing in court. What you think is evidence is not.

You're 1-41 and think you're going to win.

View attachment 424759

And that one case they did win?

It was to allow poll watchers to stand closer to poll workers.

That's it.

Yea. It’s such a slam dunk that the President of the USA can’t go to court with it.

Case closed.

He lost. I understand you’re pissed because your binky has been removed but this really is getting embarrassing. Your worship of this man is becoming otherworldly as is your continued belief in this alternate reality where there was massive fraud...wake up, sunshine! :)

Swindles tend to piss me off. The Biden version of the Rieschtag fire pisses me off.

Case closed.

They will present it in court when they are good and ready. When did Dim turds set the schedule for court cases?

Forum List

Back