Happy Trails to me...

The entire reason I've volunteered for USMB this past 9 years is because I was convinced that our unique little cul de sac on the Internet would be the last refuge of actual discussion.. Because of our unique rules which focus on topical content and making topics somewhat unique.. That's gotten harder and harder to do here lately.. Aint YOUR fault this country is circling the drain. Everywhere we look for leadership -- all ya find is dishonesty, lying, deflection and IMMENSE hypocrisy.. It's a complete abdication of journalism, political leadership, and the more TOXIC forms of social media that see THEMSELVES as the protectors of the "real truth" -- who are doing most of lying, dishonesty, deflection and coughing up fur balls of hypocrisy every time they speak or tweet or post..

At a time like this -- I gotta do what I can personally do to "not be part of the problem".. Will be working on embarrassing the heck out of ALL those tools I just mentioned above with a new venture. All I'll say is that I'm joining forces to build up an issues/policy analysis resource for folks that run Independent campaigns. More of a private site for vetted candidates than a public discussion.

So -- I'm gonna be mostly absent until the this war is over and things become less phony and people take an interest in honest conversation and disagreement again.. I've asked to keep my mod room access, but that's up to the current staff to decide when to change that.

But in the mean time -- if anything is URGENT or needs attention -- PM or alert another of the NOW NINE moderators on staff.

I will miss the social aspects of USMB -- not so much reading thru threads of folks poking at each other like 5th graders. For the 10 or 11 years I've been here -- USMB was my break room and water cooler.. Once I get this operation up and running - I'll still drop by occasionally to misbehave and razz some folks that deserve it.. LOL..,.
I was in the 6th grade when I did all that.
at-least-it-s-not-Trump1.jpg

The entire reason I've volunteered for USMB this past 9 years is because I was convinced that our unique little cul de sac on the Internet would be the last refuge of actual discussion.. Because of our unique rules which focus on topical content and making topics somewhat unique.. That's gotten harder and harder to do here lately.. Aint YOUR fault this country is circling the drain. Everywhere we look for leadership -- all ya find is dishonesty, lying, deflection and IMMENSE hypocrisy.. It's a complete abdication of journalism, political leadership, and the more TOXIC forms of social media that see THEMSELVES as the protectors of the "real truth" -- who are doing most of lying, dishonesty, deflection and coughing up fur balls of hypocrisy every time they speak or tweet or post..

At a time like this -- I gotta do what I can personally do to "not be part of the problem".. Will be working on embarrassing the heck out of ALL those tools I just mentioned above with a new venture. All I'll say is that I'm joining forces to build up an issues/policy analysis resource for folks that run Independent campaigns. More of a private site for vetted candidates than a public discussion.

So -- I'm gonna be mostly absent until the this war is over and things become less phony and people take an interest in honest conversation and disagreement again.. I've asked to keep my mod room access, but that's up to the current staff to decide when to change that.

But in the mean time -- if anything is URGENT or needs attention -- PM or alert another of the NOW NINE moderators on staff.

I will miss the social aspects of USMB -- not so much reading thru threads of folks poking at each other like 5th graders. For the 10 or 11 years I've been here -- USMB was my break room and water cooler.. Once I get this operation up and running - I'll still drop by occasionally to misbehave and razz some folks that deserve it.. LOL..,.
Prayers up, Flacaltenn. May we get our Constitution back when your efforts work to heal this nation of the sorry state of the press and hateful communist profesors who have turned their backs on the American people to enslave us all to communist doctrines which must have total obiescence or they will go on a more massive killing spree than Biden got millions of false and phony votes.

Happy Trolls to you...

When I joined this board, some years back, you were kind enough to give me some guidance and help me find my way around. And it was comforting to know you were close by in case I ran into a problem and needed a reasonable bit of advice.

You made this board a better place.

I enjoy the humor, energy, and snark that fills this board. Thankfully, I never saw you try to squash it.

Best of luck to you, flac. You'll be missed.

More of a private site for vetted candidates than a public discussion.

Welcome to the world of how winning is done. :26:

Winning in discussion or campaigns is meaningless if your competition sucks.. I'll take great joy in helping Independents take those seats that either party thinks is SO SAFE -- that no one is PREPARED to run against them.. Give some well qualified Indies some resources and teach them some moves to embarrass the HELL out of those incumbents by talking about the IMPORTANT stuff that NEVER GETS FIXED -- and I'll have all the joy and comedy I need for the rest of my life..

Make sure to start with Marsha Blackburn and Byron Lee. That should be a good start.

Sorry to see a good man go, flacaltenn. Hope you get a good rest and come back when you're happy again. We're seeing the best country eliminating Constitutional fredoms and validity at the polls, oir choldten being taught by heathens bent on destroying the family unit, and replacing science with profiteering lies to force a narrative that creates a slave class for one party oligarchy. We've been experiencing that since the dowager Pelosi took the House gavel and declared herself the most powerful woman in the world.

Sorry to see a good man go, flacaltenn. Hope you get a good rest and come back when you're happy again. We're seeing the best country eliminating Constitutional fredoms and validity at the polls, oir choldten being taught by heathens bent on destroying the family unit, and replacing science with profiteering lies to force a narrative that creates a slave class for one party oligarchy.

The really sad thing is that there is no reason to leave here at all! The fight is RIGHT HERE, and the only thing needed to save this forum and bring back better discussions is to CHANGE THE RULES and start enforcing some others, like the rule that you can report someone for repeated trolling--- ie: constantly ignoring questions and not answering them.

That is the essence of trolling, I just had another one with danielpalos who did what trolls do--- he dropped in to attack me by making a rash comment, and when I tried to get him to explain his comment, I even PURSUED him, like all trolls, he just evaded, made excuses, said the right was too far gone to deserve an explanation and trolled more.

That's a rule violation, and if people like this who habitually troll with snarky comments with little or no real contributions to the threads were thrown off,

YOU'D HAVE YOUR DISCUSSION BOARD BACK where people could actually DEBATE topics and opinions, seriously and in depth.

So, just as with the 545 in Congress who, if they WANTED to solve the country's problems would simply change the laws to do so, the only conclusion possible is that this board has drifted into a quagmire because at some level, someone WANTS IT THAT WAY.

The fight is RIGHT HERE, and the only thing needed to save this forum and bring back better discussions is to CHANGE THE RULES and start enforcing some others, like the rule that you can report someone for repeated trolling--- ie: constantly ignoring questions and not answering them.
What's being accomplished? The forum doesn't even have a mission statement. No stated goal. No nothing.

What are you fighting for here?

Last edited:
The really sad thing is that there is no reason to leave here at all! The fight is RIGHT HERE, and the only thing needed to save this forum and bring back better discussions is to CHANGE THE RULES and start enforcing some others, like the rule that you can report someone for repeated trolling--- ie: constantly ignoring questions and not answering them.

That is the essence of trolling, I just had another one with danielpalos who did what trolls do--- he dropped in to attack me by making a rash comment, and when I tried to get him to explain his comment, I even PURSUED him, like all trolls, he just evaded, made excuses, said the right was too far gone to deserve an explanation and trolled more.

That's a rule violation, and if people like this who habitually troll with snarky comments with little or no real contributions to the threads were thrown off,

YOU'D HAVE YOUR DISCUSSION BOARD BACK where people could actually DEBATE topics and opinions, seriously and in depth.

So, just as with the 545 in Congress who, if they WANTED to solve the country's problems would simply change the laws to do so, the only conclusion possible is that this board has drifted into a quagmire because at some level, someone WANTS IT THAT WAY.
ie: constantly ignoring questions and not answering them.
you mean like jones does?.....

I just had another one with danielpalos who did what trolls do-
dannies standard answer is one of these.... :)

What's being accomplished? The forum doesn't even have a mission statement. No stated goal. No nothing.

What are you fighting for here?
We are making sense of senseless crimes committed by deep state hangers on. People actually spit on the sidewalk when someone says "Biden," "Pelosi," "Waters," or "Schumer." The American people also know the election was intentionally trainwrecked by the California mafiosa Pelosi who criminally destroyed the House of Representative's copy of President Trump's speech after her impeachment theater was tabled due to zero evidence of any collusion with any foreign government and she was really .iffed that nobody in their right mind believed all those sorry lies she tried to pass off as justification for her lying case against a great President. The sick woman has never been fit to be the House Speaker because she is a wicked, evil and vile person with no decency whatever. I bet Trump isn't the first person she twisted her soul to Satan to try to destroy.

Who are you again?

Forum List

Back