Happy Thanksgiving US messageboard

Have a safe holiday and try to remember at least one thing you are thankful for. :eusa_think:
Remember all of those who cannot be in the US to celebrate with their loved ones. :salute:

In one to you as well>
Its ironic that you have the saint Louis arch in your avatar there cause I was just going to say football and thanksgiving go hand in hand together so I was going to refer you to this thread here of mine of overwhelming facts that saint Louis wont have an NFL team next year.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Have a safe holiday and try to remember at least one thing you are thankful for. :eusa_think:
Remember all of those who cannot be in the US to celebrate with their loved ones. :salute:

In one to you as well>
Its ironic that you have the saint Louis arch in your avatar there cause I was just going to say football and thanksgiving go hand in hand together so I was going to refer you to this thread here of mine of overwhelming facts that saint Louis wont have an NFL team next year.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sad indeed for STL. I only watch half-time shows :D

In one to you as well>

Sad indeed for STL. I only watch half-time shows :D
oh okay.people have been saying if the rams move back to LA saint Louis will never get another team.well that's the way it should be,they should not have another NFL team unless its the cardinals coming back which I sure wish would happen but wont.

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you posters at USMB. Have a joyous and safe holiday!

Forum List

Back