Happy Independence Day! 🇫🇮

Best whishes from Germany, Finland.

In our tradition is today Nikolaustag ("Santa-Claus Day"). Our Santa has a bodyguard with the name "Krampus" - many think this is a rest of an imagination of an old pagan god. They bring today little presents to all children. Whatever: May all old and new good spiritual and real powers help you to stay independent and to live forever in peace, wealth and freedom. Best wishes also to our German soldiers in Finland who hopefully are able to support you.

Last edited:

In our tradition is today Nikolaustag ("Santa-Claus Day"). Our Santa has a bodyguard with the name "Krampus" - many think this is a rest of an imagination of an old pagan god. They bring today little presents to all children. Whatever: May all old and new good spiritual and real powers help you to stay independent and to live forever in peace, wealth and freedom. Best wishes also to our German soldiers in Finland who hopefully are able to support you.

I hate war - and I hate all forms of weapon fetishism. I also hate all the weird stories about the vikings, mongols and others. And stories about heroes mean nothing to me - except it are stories about Charlesmagne in Aachen and/or King Arthur in Camelot and their men. To have to be brave in times of war is just simple a burden. In case of Finland - and the pro-Russian actions of the Troyan horse Erdogan within the NATO - I am calmed that our soldiers are in Finland with a wide equipment. This gives me the hope our nation will be able to help and to react very fast to stop the Russians if they will attack Finland. And I hope the Russians will not be so unbelievable stupid to try to do so. But unfortunatlly a lack of stupidity is nothing what all mankind has to cry about - otherwise no one would fight in war in times of Christmastide, Eastertide and Whitsuntide and the time between this celebrations. In my view to the world war and inhumanity are a try to stultify god.

Ich steh' an deiner Krippen hier,
O Jesu, du mein Leben;
Ich komme, bring' und schenke dir,
Was du mir hast gegeben.
Nimm hin, es ist mein Geist und Sinn,
Herz, Seel' und Mut, nimm alles hin
Und laß dir's wohlgefallen.

Ich lag in tiefer Todesnacht,
Du warest meine Sonne,
Die Sonne, die mir zugebracht
Licht, Leben, Freud und Wonne.
O Sonne, die das werte Licht
Des Glaubens in mir zugericht,
Wie schön sind deine Strahlen!

Ich sehe dich mit Freuden an
Und kann mich nicht satt sehen;
Und weil ich nun nichts weiter kann,
Bleib ich anbetend stehen.
O daß mein Sinn ein Abgrund wär
Und meine Seel ein weites Meer,
Daß ich dich möchte fassen!

Last edited:
This gives me the hope our nation will be able to help and to react very fast to stop the Russians if they will attack Finland. And I hope the Russians will not be so unbelievable stupid to try to do so.

Meanwhile you deserve the title Litwin # 2
Your hate against anything Russian, Russian culture etc. is enormous
Your shall kiss your buddy Putin in his traitorous ass he still deals with Germany against Russian interests
After Russian People finishes Putin & Co it stops any possible relations with Germany, even diplomatic ones for ever.
Among the biggest enemies of Russian People Germany is currently number one
Even USA and three poor Baltic troglodytes hate Russians less

Your hate against anything Russian,
we all hate the barbarism and backwardness of Muscovite imperialist orient

Fj8eXd_XgAAX4-C

Meanwhile ...

You are the same idiot as you always had been, Russian. We are now in the beginning of the third millenium. Do you really think Russia is able to be an alternative to Europe? Time to become great and to end your senseless, stupid and criminal war in the Ukraine. Russia, go home on your own free will as long as you are able to go home on your own free feet and do not try to force others to have to bring you home in a pushcart to your angry drunken wife.

Last edited:
You are the same idiot as you always had been, Russian. We are now in the beginning of the third millenium. Do you really think Russia is able to be an alternative to Europe? Time to become great and to end your senseless, stupid and criminal war in the Ukraine. Russia, go home on your own free will as long as you are able to go home on your own free feet and do not try to force others to have to bring you home in a pushcart to your angry drunken wife.

Pig,

Russia will be never an alternative to Europe because it breaks any relations to it after your buddy and highly beloved Putin get kicks in his ass.
Russia is Asia and its future is in the East, together with China, Iran, North Korea, Turkey and another true democracies
After the corrupted gang of Putin gotta go Russia relocates its capital to Vladivostok and erects the 'Trump - Wall ' between EU and it.
All diplomatic relations with any European nation will be completely broken for ever

ru-01.jpg

we all hate the barbarism and backwardness of Muscovite imperialist orient

Fj8eXd_XgAAX4-C

Say thanks to KGB f... Putin who wanted an approach to Europa
So will see the wall between EU and Russia after Putin: no checkpoints, no communications, nothing

IMG_1880.jpg

Russia is Asia
+1
we have been fighting the barbaric orient for the centuries , we Litwins know the drill ... "Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovite policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

The barbaric Orient?

Can you probably put the list of Ukrainian scientists, writers, artisans who are known worldwide?
yes,

Excerpts on Muscovy from Karl Marx - Marxists Internet Archive

https://www.marxists.org › etol › newspape › vol17

22 Nov 2018 — The origin of Moscovy lies in the bloody degradation of Mongolian slavery and not in the rude heroism of the Norman epoch.
"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

try with google

Pig? No idea about the anatomy of human beings, Russian?

Russia will be never an alternative to Europe

Exactly.

because it breaks any relations to it ...

What you show very clear by attacking your own roots, super-idiot and suicider.

To remember:

In memoriam: West + East Rome 753 BC - 1453 AD

Or whatelse than "Rome" (East + West) do you think represents the "Russian" eagle?
The eagle from the Holy Roman Empire from 800-1806? A Chinese and/or Mongolian dragon?

Last edited:
The barbaric Orient?

Can you probably put the list of Ukrainian scientists, writers, artisans who are known worldwide?

Are you able to tell me which Russian "noble price" in this context someone likes to win in Russia which not will bring other Russians into a hard lonesome prison, a golden painted iron cage or a lousy cold grave garnished with some pathetic words?

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
Albert Einstein

Last edited:
619910724ff70.jpg

File:Double-headed eagle - Oz Damgası - Belonging to Genghis Khan period.jpg​

Double-headed_eagle_-_Oz_Damgas%C4%B1_-_Belonging_to_Genghis_Khan_period.jpg
What is this? ... A joke?

The double eagle is a symbol which comes from Babylon - 23rd century before Christ.

It was used in Byzantium. The Holy Roman Empire used it since 1433 when it replaced the single headed Roman eagle and was furthermore used from the Austrian emperors (who had been the former German emperors) in Austria-Hungaria. Russia used it since 1492.

(The so called "Golden Horde" - whatever this is - used the currency "Dinar" with the double eagle. This currency comes from Rome/Bycantium. What the object is and where it comes from which you show here has not any source as far as I can see. It shows not a big similarity to the double eagle on the currency "Dinar" which the "Golden Horde" seemed to use, if so at all.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back