Happy Hiroshima Day!

A day that shall live in infamy.

Shame.

Mass murder of defenseless women and children, is nothing short of the most heinous thing a nation can do.
You’re correct! Why should US Military lives at Pearl Harbor Matter?
You must be thinking about Afghanistan.

And most of those were as part of UN Peacekeeping Forces. The US has participated in dozens of them since the end of WWII, including Haiti (8 times), Lebanon (3 times), and many ongoing now in Africa and Asia as well as Europe. But those were never US operations, they were UN operations.

So I guess you have no problem with people slaughtering each other, just so long as the US is not trying to stop it.

But what I find really interesting, I found no references for the USSR or Russia ever taking part in such operations. That is strange, I wonder why? Maybe because they hate peace?

But what I find really interesting, I found no references for the USSR or Russia ever taking part in such operations. That is strange, I wonder why? Maybe because they hate peace?
Russia also did not take part in the African slave trade. Probably because she hates blacks? According to your crooked logic.

Russia also did not take part in the African slave trade. Probably because she hates blacks?

No, because they had enough of their own domestic slaves that they did not need to import any.

Even when Alexander I banned Russia from taking part in the Slave Trade, it was meaningless as the serfs were still bought and sold like property. That did not finally end until 1861 when Alexander II passed the Emancipation Reform of 1861 that more than 23 million Russians were finally freed.

There is no need to import slaves, when over 80% of the population of a nation are slaves.

No, because they had enough of their own domestic slaves that they did not need to import any.
Even when Alexander I banned Russia from taking part in the Slave Trade, it was meaningless as the serfs were still bought and sold like property. That did not finally end until 1861 when Alexander II passed the Emancipation Reform of 1861 that more than 23 million Russians were finally freed.
There is no need to import slaves, when over 80% of the population of a nation are slaves.
Interestingly, "totalitarian Russia" did this before "Free America"... And in Russia it happened calmlyб but in a very free America, almost half of the country rose up in arms to defend slavery.
There is no more hypocritical state on Earth than the United States. The UK is coming close

Interestingly, "totalitarian Russia" did this before "Free America"... And in Russia it happened calmlyб but in a very free America, almost half of the country rose up in arms to defend slavery.

Actually, do not think that the Tsar ordering that it ended was all that was needed to end it. In some regions like Kalmykia it lasted into the 1890s. And the practice was not finally abolished in the entire country until around 1906. At which point even a slave born in 1861 would have been free for almost their entire life, and would be into middle age.

Oh, and no. "Half of the country" did not rise up to defend slavery. Not even close. Hell, not even all of the "slave states" rose up in arms.

There were 33 states at that time, and only 11 of 31 revolted. That is significantly less than half. And not even all of the "slave states" revolted.

You know, you are really not all that good at this "propaganda thing". Because good propaganda should have at least a good amount of truth in it. Simply making things up and then lying about them is simply pathetic.

Because good propaganda should have at least a good amount of truth in it.
Yeah, there is no truth in the fact that a significant part of the United States has taken up arms in defense of slavery and fought for 4 years, of course! (btw, you can accuse me of lying here, saying that I'm lying, that it hasn't been exactly 4 years, you're welcome)....
There is no other such case in history. Some fought against slavery, yes, but for slavery... Only the freest USA. born in hypocrisy

Had the bomb been dropped by a Republican president, the left would be holding protests every August 6, wearing skeleton costumes, etc.

Had the bomb been dropped by a Republican president, the left would be holding protests every August 6, wearing skeleton costumes, etc.
Republicans don't do such things. Like concentration camps, outrages against humanity are the purview of democrats.

Republicans don't do such things. Like concentration camps, outrages against humanity are the purview of democrats.
Yeah Rs only start wars based on lies that result in the deaths of one million people, and they love torturing people too.

Yeah, there is no truth in the fact that a significant part of the United States has taken up arms in defense of slavery and fought for 4 years, of course!

Wait, make up your mind.

First you claimed half, now it is a "significant portion". But in reality, it was much less than 1/3.

You know, it is so damned funny to see you fail so much like this.

Forum List

Back