Happy birthday Joe Biden!!!

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Today is not only my dads birthday, but Joe Bidens!!! Happy Birthday you senile chomo!!! My dad HATES every time I remind him he shares a birthday with the senile old pervert! LOL

1637435217496.jpeg

Today is not only my dads birthday, but Joe Bidens!!! Happy Birthday you senile chomo!!! My dad HATES every time I remind him he shares a birthday with the senile old pervert! LOL

View attachment 566535

My birthday was two days ago. Frankly, I'm embarrassed it's in the same month as the senile shit stain in the White House. :(

Last edited:
Ever hear of “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? ..." Matt. 5:43-48.

Happy Birthday, Biden.

Ever hear of “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? ..." Matt. 5:43-48.

Happy Birthday, Biden.
You got the white flag hanging in your front yard?

He is only 58...

Lol yeah, he's obviously horrible at math because he also said this. :badgrin:

My birthday was two days ago. Frankly, I'm embarrassed it's in the same month as the senile shit stain in the White House. :(

Happy birthday and don't feel bad, it's like somebody already said,.. we can't help when we're born. :)

Happy Birthday, Biden.

I hate that you're right,.. but the problem is when you have somebody who hates God and America as much as Poopy Joe and Hairy Ass Harris do,.. then nobody actually wants to do all of that.

Happy Birthday to your dad! He sounds like a great American.

And fuck Joe Biden.
Happy Birthday Joe Biden. We know you are a great American. At least 4% greater than Trump.

In 2008, Barack Obama earned 69,498,516 votes in the presidential election, the most ever. Now, Mr. Obama's former vice president, Joe Biden, has far surpassed that tally, setting a new record with more than 81,284,000 votes (51.3% of the total)

President Donald Trump (46.9%).

Forum List

Back