Happy birthday Joe Biden!!!

There hasn't been a fair election since Dead Kennedy got his brains blown off on his last to fuck wifes face

if a rebub ever won, even in locals, you libturds didn't cheat enough...mail in ballots at the last minute what a GD fraud
Baby need a diaper change?

You know that in the last 8 presidential elections, the democratic candidate got more total popular votes than the republican in 7 out of 8 elections. Which makes the term "peoples choice" wrong half the time.
Again. If a repub won, it means libturds didn't cheat enoughb. Nothing will ever change my mind. Turnout is the only wy to counter DNC poll workers in the cheating countiesof America

The man has been wresting democrats like herding cats for the last few months. Listening to him speak is all that's necessary to determine he has no cognative problems.

On the other hand Trump walks around like people in mental hospitals thinking they're Napoleon. Or captain Quigg thinking somebody stole the strawberrys.

You never actually hear him speak. All you ever hear are short sound bytes that your lying-assed media picks and chooses on the basis of their coherency. If you ever had the chance to listen to everything he says, you'd probably think "WTF?"

The truth is, Joe Biden couldn't stand up on his own and deliver a fucking half-hour speech, without it turning into some convoluted mumble-mouthed clusterfuck.

Now that Trump, he can stand there for two hours and talk to you like you were next-door neighbors.

You never actually hear him speak. All you ever hear are short sound bytes that your lying-assed media picks and chooses on the basis of their coherency. If you ever had the chance to listen to everything he says, you'd probably think "WTF?"

The truth is, Joe Biden couldn't stand up on his own and deliver a fucking half-hour speech, without it turning into some convoluted mumble-mouthed clusterfuck.

Now that Trump, he can stand there for two hours and talk to you like you were next-door neighbors.
"In another sense, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative.”----Donald J Trump

"In another sense, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative.”----Donald J Trump

Trump loved fucking with the media when they asked him stupid questions. That's just one more reason why we love him.

Biden is living rent free inside your pea sized brain.

Joe is out enjoying his new birthday gift! Wheeeeee! Look Ma! It's ELECTRIC!

JoeCar2.jpg

Dude, Trump would miss one syllable in a 90 minute speech and the liberals would talk for 3 days about whether he had the cognitive ability to be president. Biden mumbles and stumbles his way through reading a few lines on a teleprompter and you hear crickets from the left.

It would be funny if it wouldn't be so serious. Someone who can't compose a sentence has the nuclear football. God help us all.

I listened to almost his entire build back america speech when the $1.6 trillion passed the house

Dude, Trump would miss one syllable in a 90 minute speech and the liberals would talk for 3 days about whether he had the cognitive ability to be president. Biden mumbles and stumbles his way through reading a few lines on a teleprompter and you hear crickets from the left.

It would be funny if it wouldn't be so serious. Someone who can't compose a sentence has the nuclear football. God help us all.
That's because Trump wouldn't even realize he mis-spoke. Or when told about it, make up a lie that it either didn't happen, and when played the tape, claim he did it on purpose.

The inability to take responsibility is a mental defect that Trump has.

Obama would have gotten more votes, but he was running on a message of hope, against another Senator. And people had little reason beyond citizenry to vote in 2008.

2020 was far different. The winter of despair followed by the summer of misery, meant voting for a change or more of the same. A deadly pandemic like a terrorist threat gets people to the polls in record numbers.
Obama seemed like he was taking the great recession seriously and could handle it. McCain did not. Obama handled it great. But it was never enough for you guys. Then Trump did no better. 2.3% growth in 2019? What would candidate Trump before he was president say about Obama having under 3% growth in a year? Oh yea, we have him on tape. He said unacceptable. Yet 2019 suddenly it's acceptable Trump has 2.3%?

Forum List

Back