Happy birthday Joe Biden!!!

Happy Birthday Joe Biden. We know you are a great American. At least 4% greater than Trump.

In 2008, Barack Obama earned 69,498,516 votes in the presidential election, the most ever. Now, Mr. Obama's former vice president, Joe Biden, has far surpassed that tally, setting a new record with more than 81,284,000 votes (51.3% of the total)

President Donald Trump (46.9%).
You cheated your ass off you 3 yr old hung idiot

Happy Birthday Joe Biden. We know you are a great American. At least 4% greater than Trump.

In 2008, Barack Obama earned 69,498,516 votes in the presidential election, the most ever. Now, Mr. Obama's former vice president, Joe Biden, has far surpassed that tally, setting a new record with more than 81,284,000 votes (51.3% of the total)

Take all the fraudulent votes out of that 51.3% and let me know what you have.

That being said, will Poopy Joe get an extra ration of pudding today?

You cheated your ass off you 3 yr old hung idiot
Yea. It was Trump who called the Republican governor in Georgia and shamelessly asked him to come up with more votes I don't care what you have to do those were his words bro.

Trump's own audit said AZ was legit.

Detroit was legit Republican afidavits didn't add up to shit.

Yea, we stole 5 states.

But Jeb didn't steal 2000 for George? Go fuck yourselves you conspiracy theory nuts.

And global warming isn't real and covid is a hoax right? Fucking idiot.

Yea. It was Trump who called the Republican governor in Georgia and shamelessly asked him to come up with more votes I don't care what you have to do those were his words bro.

Trump's own audit said AZ was legit.

Detroit was legit Republican afidavits didn't add up to shit.

Yea, we stole 5 states.

But Jeb didn't steal 2000 for George? Go fuck yourselves you conspiracy theory nuts.

And global warming isn't real and covid is a hoax right? Fucking idiot.
At midnight election night, when 6 fraud states shut down, I knew I smelled a rat, and I smelled you like a rotting corpse

At midnight election night, when 6 fraud states shut down, I knew I smelled a rat, and I smelled you like a rotting corpse
Hanging chads, rigged diebold voting machines, the lady in charge was a Republican 4 years previously but switched to Democrat then was put in charge of the florida election. I think they called her maddam butterfly.

Just imagine if Hunter was the Governor of Florida and Trump lost FL and the presidency.

Take all the fraudulent votes out of that 51.3% and let me know what you have.

That being said, will Poopy Joe get an extra ration of pudding today?
Ever notice the biggest libturd counties in each state are always the very last to count. Hmmmmmmmmm.............Always. Like the run rising

Hanging chads, rigged diebold voting machines, the lady in charge was a Republican 4 years previously but switched to Democrat then was put in charge of the florida election. I think they called her maddam butterfly.

Just imagine if Hunter was the Governor of Florida and Trump lost FL and the presidency.
It is always Broward Coward county that is the problem in FLA. bunch of God Damned stupid fucking libturds like yerself

Ever notice the biggest libturd counties in each state are always the very last to count. Hmmmmmmmmm.............Always. Like the run rising
You fuck the people of Broward County then blame the people of Broward County. Reminds me of the Flint water crisis. And the Republican governor is being criminal charged in that one too by the way. Years after we argued who was to blame. Of course you blame the people of Flint or Broward County, not Katherine Harris, Jeb Bush and Madam Butterfly. And rigged diebold voting machines. Funny you guys believe Dominion machines were rigged but refuse to acknowledge the facts when it comes to Diebold. Hypocrites.

I think this doctor needs a doctor.

Yeah. Like who the fuck really believes that?

Obviously the "doctor" didn't give him any kind of a psychological examination or test of his cognizant abilities.

Nursing homes across this country are full of physically-healthy old goobers who shuffle down the hallways leaving a trail of crap on the carpet behind them, not knowing their own names or what day this. I wouldn't trust any of them to run my country either.

Obama would have gotten more votes, but he was running on a message of hope, against another Senator. And people had little reason beyond citizenry to vote in 2008.

2020 was far different. The winter of despair followed by the summer of misery, meant voting for a change or more of the same. A deadly pandemic like a terrorist threat gets people to the polls in record numbers.

Actually most of the 50 states stopped their counting late tuesday night, and resumed the next morning also, because they wouldn't be able to finish all the necessary ballot verifications (remember, matching signatures, names, addresses etc. to make sure the ballots were valid) which along with the sheer numbers slowed down the process.

Don't forget Floridas sec of state was one of Bush's state chairs.

Actually most of the 50 states stopped their counting late tuesday night, and resumed the next morning also, because they wouldn't be able to finish all the necessary ballot verifications (remember, matching signatures, names, addresses etc. to make sure the ballots were valid) which along with the sheer numbers slowed down the process.
There hasn't been a fair election since Dead Kennedy got his brains blown off on his last to fuck wifes face

if a rebub ever won, even in locals, you libturds didn't cheat enough...mail in ballots at the last minute what a GD fraud

Yeah. Like who the fuck really believes that?

Obviously the "doctor" didn't give him any kind of a psychological examination or test of his cognizant abilities.
The man has been wresting democrats like herding cats for the last few months. Listening to him speak is all that's necessary to determine he has no cognative problems.

On the other hand Trump walks around like people in mental hospitals thinking they're Napoleon. Or captain Quigg thinking somebody stole the strawberrys.

There hasn't been a fair election since Dead Kennedy got his brains blown off on his last to fuck wifes face

if a rebub ever won, even in locals, you libturds didn't cheat enough...mail in ballots at the last minute what a GD fraud

You know that in the last 8 presidential elections, the democratic candidate got more total popular votes than the republican in 7 out of 8 elections. Which makes the term "peoples choice" wrong half the time.

Forum List

Back