Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Sleeping

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Something Else

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Sandwich

A-Giant-Sandwich.jpg

...if teasing started with "S" that would be on the list also ;)

Hmmm--- you could go with "suggestiveness" ?

Here's another entry. Had it just last night -- Sang Kaya

khao-niew-sang-kaya.jpg

(Sweet sticky rice with coconut custard)

*Everyone* should try this if they get the chance. Not usually listed by its Thai name but I learned it so I could ask for it specifically in Thai restaurants so they know what I'm referring to. They always get what I mean but more often than not they don't have it on the menu. Guess it's kind of labor-intensive. I'm a fast eater generally but for Sang Kaya I shift into slow motion and savor every morsel. THE most delicious taste ever, especially after a spicy-hot meal.

At one place they told me the usual, "not on the menu, sorry". But a few minutes later they brought me out some of their personal stash. :rock:

Can someone tell me if the photo is upside down? If I crop a pic on my iPad and post it, it posts upside down on some forums...I can't tell because it looks ok to me but I've been told on other forums that it's sideways or upside down....thanks.

Can someone tell me if the photo is upside down? If I crop a pic on my iPad and post it, it posts upside down on some forums...I can't tell because it looks ok to me but I've been told on other forums that it's sideways or upside down....thanks.
Looks good to me...

couldn't you find a copy of the picture in color?

just kidding, it's fine.

Forum List

Back