Handguns vs. AR-15s

Ah yes, I've triggered the self justification attack. That was expected. People are so predictable. That's okay, have a cookie and soon you'll feel right as rain because you don't believe any of this, it's all a fairy tale and you're really not human so human norms are beyond you.
You triggered nothing but the truth. Fence sitters always sit high as if they are better than the rest. But eventually they split in half.

You triggered nothing but the truth. Fence sitters always sit high as if they are better than the rest. But eventually they split in half.
Explaining proven human emotive driven cognitive distortion to the untrained is like explaining nuclear physics to a frog......... And how does all this make me a fence sitter? I mean except in your emotive rationalizations.......

Last edited:
Explaining proven human emotive driven cognitive distortion to the untrained is like explaining nuclear physics to a frog......... And how does all this make me a fence sitter? I mean except in your emotive rationalizations.......
Again wrong I contend that you're just projecting.

The science that says a man is a woman? The science that says masks work? You live in your own little world reality moves on.
We're not talking about that, that's something completely different. We're talking about human psychology and motivation. You'd be amazed what we have learned in the last 50 years......

You're talking science so was I.
BTW, I never once said you didn't have facts, I simply stated the FACT that we humans are highly emotive creatures and that affects our reasoning and perceptions much more than we want to believe. And that politicians, et al (regardless of party) utilize this to trigger an emotive response, usually fear of the opposition.

BTW, I never once said you didn't have facts, I simply stated the FACT that we humans are highly emotive creatures and that affects our reasoning and perceptions much more than we want to believe. And that politicians, et al (regardless of party) utilize this to trigger an emotive response, usually fear of the opposition.
Ironically, the gun humpers are more guilty of this.

"My rights my right my rights! The gubmint and gun grabbers want to take all the guns! I saw a movie where only police had guns : Schindler List! Look at my beatiful chidlren holding guns on my christmas card!""

If pictures of dead children with large holes in them is a "stronger emotional appeal", then that is a sign we are NOT lost as a country.

If not, then it demonstrates the immorality of the country and the backwards morality of the gun humpers.

Looks like you picked your side.... on page 1 of the thread ...

Ironically, the gun humpers are more guilty of this.

"My rights my right my rights! The gubmint and gun grabbers want to take all the guns! I saw a movie where only police had guns : Schindler List! Look at my beatiful chidlren holding guns on my christmas card!""

If pictures of dead children with large holes in them is a "stronger emotional appeal", then that is a sign we are NOT lost as a country.

If not, then it demonstrates the immorality of the country and the backwards morality of the gun humpers.

Looks like you picked your side.... on page 1 of the thread ...
The irony with you is so thick one would need a chain saw to cut it.

The irony with you is so thick one would need a chain saw to cut it.
That's not irony, genius. That is granting you a point for the sake of discussion. This type of thing often happens, when mature adults talk.

But you can always spot the less mature adults, because they think they just caught a spider in ther web, when really the other person is just granting them a point to show how wrong they still are, even after the point is granted.

Which one you are is pretty clear. Also, you dodged like a little sissy.

That's not irony, genius. That is granting you a point for the sake of discussion. This type of thing often happens, when mature adults talk.

But you can always spot the less mature adults, because they think they just caught a spider in ther web, when really the other person is just granting them a point to show how wrong they still are, even after the point is granted.

Which one you are is pretty clear. Also, you dodged like a little sissy.
The irony is still getting thicker........ Many of them are partisan clowns, you've erased all doubt. Just go back and look at what you stated, "you granted me a point" but only to use it to attack "gun humpers". all partisan hacks are nothing but two peas on opposite ends of the pod.

The irony is still getting thicker........ Many of them are partisan clowns, you've erased all doubt. Just go back and look at what you stated, "you granted me a point" but only to use it to attack "gun humpers". all partisan hacks are nothing but two peas on opposite ends of the pod.
Correct, gun humpers. The fact that you avoided all the points and chose to whine about this is the actual irony of an insulting prick pretending to cry about a mocking epithet, which action itself arises from low ability to handle meeting strong counterpoint.

Compare the damage an AR-15 and a 9mm handgun can do to the human body: “One looks like a grenade went off in there,” says Peter Rhee, a trauma surgeon at the University of Arizona. “The other looks like a bad knife cut.”

[snip]

The bullet from an AR-15 does an entirely different kind of violence to the human body. It’s relatively small, but it leaves the muzzle at three times the speed of a handgun bullet. It has so much energy that it can disintegrate three inches of leg bone. “It would just turn it to dust,” says Donald Jenkins, a trauma surgeon at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. If it hits the liver, “the liver looks like a jello mold that’s been dropped on the floor.”

Sounds to me like somebody doesn't know what a hollow point .45 will do to a person. Yes, a .556 or .223 round from an AR has more velocity than a .45 ACP or .45 Auto, however, both are equally damaging depending on the type of ammo used and or course the distant they are fired from. Have you ever seen anything shot at close range with a 12-gauge shotgun with 00 or 000 buck shot? It blows a huge hole in flesh. Seriously, lefties who don't know which end of the gun to hold should hold off on spouting off about this kind of stuff.

Correct, gun humpers. The fact that you avoided all the points and chose to whine about this is the actual irony of an insulting prick pretending to cry about a mocking epithet, which action itself arises from low ability to handle meeting strong counterpoint.
Strong counterpoint.......... That's what you call it. :rofl:
You get more pathetic with each post, but I expected that.

Oh and go ahead, I'll let you get the last word in if it's that important to you.
:thup:

Strong counterpoint.......... That's what you call it. :rofl:
You get more pathetic with each post, but I expected that.

Oh and go ahead, I'll let you get the last word in if it's that important to you.
:thup:
You still can't address my points. Pretty sad, dude. We easily see who is operating on emotion, and who is operating on intellect, of the two of us.

Forum List

Back