Hamlet

Hamlet

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi folks. American Patriot recommended this forum and I hope I don't disappoint anyone all that much. I am a moderately conservative person but do have some liberal traits, somewhat of chameleon. I am a pragmatist and belive in "git er done".

For the next several weeks I will be working at a new job so may not have much time for the forum, but I do like to take part in discussions in hopes of learning things.

Granny

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody who believes in "git er done" cannot possibly be all that bad!! Welcome to the board.

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Reaction score
Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi folks. American Patriot recommended this forum and I hope I don't disappoint anyone all that much. I am a moderately conservative person but do have some liberal traits, somewhat of chameleon. I am a pragmatist and belive in "git er done".

For the next several weeks I will be working at a new job so may not have much time for the forum, but I do like to take part in discussions in hopes of learning things.
Being liberal and saying "Git er done" is a bit of a conflict.

Welcome.

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Reaction score

Welcome.
Yeah...right.

Odd that liberals are so lazy yet they somehow put a BLACK man in the oval office isn't it?

Wake up and smell the shamocracy, Mud.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Welcome.
Yeah...right.

Odd that liberals are so lazy yet they somehow put a BLACK man in the oval office isn't it?

Wake up and smell the shamocracy, Mud.
:wtf: Taking your ques from rdean now?

AquaAthena

Law and Order-Now
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nice to meet you *Hamlet.*

Attachments

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List