Hamlet

Hamlet

Rookie
Apr 26, 2010
Hi folks. American Patriot recommended this forum and I hope I don't disappoint anyone all that much. I am a moderately conservative person but do have some liberal traits, somewhat of chameleon. I am a pragmatist and belive in "git er done".

For the next several weeks I will be working at a new job so may not have much time for the forum, but I do like to take part in discussions in hopes of learning things.

meerbrk.jpg

Welcome to the big town.

new_york_skyline3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi folks. American Patriot recommended this forum and I hope I don't disappoint anyone all that much. I am a moderately conservative person but do have some liberal traits, somewhat of chameleon. I am a pragmatist and belive in "git er done".

For the next several weeks I will be working at a new job so may not have much time for the forum, but I do like to take part in discussions in hopes of learning things.

Being liberal and saying "Git er done" is a bit of a conflict.

Welcome.

Welcome.

Yeah...right.

Odd that liberals are so lazy yet they somehow put a BLACK man in the oval office isn't it?

Wake up and smell the shamocracy, Mud.

Welcome.

Yeah...right.

Odd that liberals are so lazy yet they somehow put a BLACK man in the oval office isn't it?

Wake up and smell the shamocracy, Mud.

:wtf: Taking your ques from rdean now?

Nice to meet you *Hamlet.*

Attachments

• $th_Champagne2520Tresses2520aklEXT2520W.jpg
    $th_Champagne2520Tresses2520aklEXT2520W.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 67

New Topics

Forum List

Back