Hamas terrorists raped and mutilated Israeli women and girls. Where are #MeToo warriors?

And some of them are on these very boards. No matter how bad it gets, these people will not denounce Hamas.

This is how it is over the entire Islamic world. Women have zero rights.

If the Left has no cared up till now, why would they start, especially when they can murder Jews via Hamas?

I highly doubt rape is part of their tactics. I am just saying that when a military invades a region and there's chaos and death everywhere, rape is just more commonplace. There has been rape in war for as long as war has existed.

American soldiers did it in the Middle East too. That doesn't make all US soldiers rapists though.
Probably more commonplace. But it was part of the tactic of Hamas. It WAS their plan.

What a dumb, lying post. What kind of a moron looks at a picture of a skyline for 3 seconds and concludes no rockets landed there?

It was more like 5 minutes, live, with cars driving on the highways...

NO DAMAGE

What is the "damage" they have shown?

One house damaged... with grass growing inside, damaged before 10/7
One house destroyed... housed by a supporter of a two state solution, not a Netanyahu supporter
a clip of a missile from UKRAINE WAR

NO DAMAGE to TEL AVIV
NO DAMAGE to NAZARETH
NO SOUND IN NAZARETH THAT EVENING

Or in wide open fields around music festivals where you can kill dozens and take women to rape ……..

Finished the sentence for you.

Try harder next time.

Typical sub falls hook line and sinker for the movie....

Any security checkpoints or are the israeli borders wide open??

LOL!!

This is how it is over the entire Islamic world. Women have zero rights.

If the Left has no cared up till now, why would they start, especially when they can murder Jews via Hamas?

Watching Faux and parroting a Jew fraud of a Christian preacher does not make you an expert on muslims, SUB.

Not on orders as a war tactic.

Your false equivalence is disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Just, gross. Get your morality in order.
That won’t cut it. There have been Israeli soldiers, who have sexually assaulted Palestinian women. You cannot show that all Palestinian or Israeli soldiers have sexually assaulted women. So you’re engaging in hysteria and relying on testimonies of unreliable people. You have no proof of what you’re saying.

What your doing It would be like me saying that “an IDF general or officers give a war order to their soldiers to sexually assault Palestinian women”. So there’s no proof for that, but people say it as a means of propaganda. Again, you have no proof of what you’re saying other than perhaps what some Israeli soldier or media figure says. In other words, you’ve got nothing.

Here you can see IDF Jews admitting to sexual assault of women,, which is astonishing,

There is Jewish soldiers bragging about sexually assaulting Palestinian women. I wonder how if at all you respond to it. You should condemn that if not, you are a coward and a disgrace and a Jewish racist supremacist.

I’ll condemn any Palestinian Christian or Muslim that sexually assaulted a Jewish woman.

I’ve never seen any other soldier in the world admit to doing something like sexual assault and laughing about it as the IDF veterans did . Maybe it has occurred if so, you show it on camera.

Stop the personal attacks you sound like a crybaby. Learn how to talk to other people in a dignified fashion. You’re an embarrassment to your ancestors.

Last edited:
I highly doubt rape is part of their tactics. I am just saying that when a military invades a region and there's chaos and death everywhere, rape is just more commonplace. There has been rape in war for as long as war has existed.

American soldiers did it in the Middle East too. That doesn't make all US soldiers rapists though.
Okay, but there isn't any comparison there to what Hamas has done.

That won’t cut it. There have been Israeli soldiers, who have sexually assaulted Palestinian women. You cannot show that all Palestinian or Israeli soldiers have sexually assaulted women. So you’re engaging in hysteria and relying on testimonies of unreliable people. You have no proof of what you’re saying.

It would be like me, saying that the IDF general is an officers give a war order to their soldiers to sexually assault Palestinian women. So there’s no proof for that, but people say it as a means of propaganda.

Here you can see IDF Jews admitting to sexual assault of women,, which is astonishing,

I’ve never seen any other soldier in the world admit to doing something like this. Maybe it has occurred if so, you show it on camera.

Stop the personal attacks you sound like a crybaby. Learn how to talk to other people in a dignified fashion. You’re an embarrassment to your ancestors.

Your false equivalence is nauseating and immoral, and you embarrass and expose yourself for the amateur and terrible propagandist you are.

Fort Fun Indiana

No possible way you actually read the post. You are a troll and a disgrace. And you’re on the ignore list. You’re clearly not here for any kind of conversation you never were. You cannot reply that quickly and actually have read the previous post.

Stop supporting Jewish racism. Stop dehumanizing Palestinian Christians and Muslims.

Okay, but there isn't any comparison there to what Hamas has done.
No, and I'm certainly not condoning what Hamas did, but they also don't have a lot of options when it comes to inflicting pain on Israel. I think it's easier to fight in a noble way when you are the one with all of the might and control.

Watching Faux and parroting a Jew fraud of a Christian preacher does not make you an expert on muslims, SUB.
talk to people who lived it-----eg--Hindus from EAST PAKISTAN and Kenya and Kashmir etc
ZOROASTRIANS from Iran and Mumbai, Christians from Nigeria, My hubby--born in a
shariah shithole----HIS RELATIVES that survived it (now mostly "passed" ---but they told me
and their kids) feel free to ask questions

No, and I'm certainly not condoning what Hamas did, but they also don't have a lot of options when it comes to inflicting pain on Israel. I think it's easier to fight in a noble way when you are the one with all of the might and control.
just TOO FEW muslims in the world

talk to people who lived it-----eg--Hindus from EAST PAKISTAN and Kenya and Kashmir etc
ZOROASTRIANS from Iran and Mumbai, Christians from Nigeria, My hubby--born in a
shariah shithole----HIS RELATIVES that survived it (now mostly "passed" ---but they told me
and their kids) feel free to ask questions

Rather, why not document that Israel's Zionist Fascism has lied about this issue before, right before it deliberately attacked and murdered ship and crew USS Liberty as you and other Zionist Fascist traitors here cheered...

that the Israelis—contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms’s tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel’s move.11

To believe the "Hamas attack" bullshit requires a SUB to believe Israel has no border security and no Israeli households own weapons....
OK cuckboy.

And again, how tall did you want them?

NYC has secured border checkpoints, just not tall enough to stop airliners.

You are too much. A born hater. And haters gonna hate.

OK cuckboy.

And again, how tall did you want them?

NYC has secured border checkpoints, just not tall enough to stop airliners.

You are too much. A born hater. And haters gonna hate.

LOL!!!

So the Hamas attacked with silent gliders.... except there was no feasible launch point

Version 2 - parachutes - video busted for being in Egypt, not Israel/Gaza

Version 3 - gliders with motorized turbo fans - no longer SILENT

It takes an IQ over 5 to notice such things. Too bad you will never achieve that level of intellectual curiosity...

LOL!!!

So the Hamas attacked with silent gliders.... except there was no feasible launch point

Version 2 - parachutes - video busted for being in Egypt, not Israel/Gaza

Version 3 - gliders with motorized turbo fans - no longer SILENT

It takes an IQ over 5 to notice such things. Too bad you will never achieve that level of intellectual curiosity...

If I’m a 5, I’ve doubled yours! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Even a completely biased person can see that in a straight-up fair fight Hamas doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.
It has never been a straight up "FAIR FIGHT"----for the past 14 centuries. Israel is
subject to a COORDINATED ATTACK----south, north and west from three armies
extensively armed by Iran. You are either unconscious or a friggen islamo-nazi
propagandist like franklin.

Forum List

Back