Hamas terrorists raped and mutilated Israeli women and girls. Where are #MeToo warriors?

I can't help but feel like conservatives that think most or all Democrats support the rape and murder of Jews are just projecting their horrible ugliness onto other people. Most normal people, left right or center, are not going to be okay with people being murdered and raped.

Netanyahu had IDF shoot four missiles at the homes of his political opponents. That was the "Hamas attack"

There was no rape, no hostages, just 100% pure Zionist Fascism and the same group of absolutely treasonous morons here falling for it again hook line and sinker...

Won’t get anymore votes for democrats by doing so. And that’s why they don’t.
And that is the truth. They're not really organizations for women, they are extensions of the democrat party, and when you view their actions through that lens, they make a LOT more sense. They won't support a Republican, no matter how pro-woman they are, because of the letter behind their name. They won't criticize a democrat, no matter how misogynistic they are for the same reason. Likewise, their reactions to world events follow the priorities of the democrat party, and since the democrats have chosen to play nice with Muslim countries instead of confronting them about the way they treat women, they remain glaringly mute about the plight of Muslim women.

Netanyahu had IDF shoot four missiles at the homes of his political opponents. That was the "Hamas attack"

There was no rape, no hostages, just 100% pure Zionist Fascism and the same group of absolutely treasonous morons here falling for it again hook line and sinker...
Where did you hear that? This is the first time I'm hearing it.

Where did you hear that? This is the first time I'm hearing it.

Your first problem is that you only parrot, you never think.

Take the "motorized paragliders."

How easy do you think it is to land one of those in a street with buildings on both sides and trees and street lights....

Your first problem is that you only parrot, you never think.

Take the "motorized paragliders."

How easy do you think it is to land one of those in a street with buildings on both sides and trees and street lights....
You sure seem to know a lot about me. You didn't answer my question by the way.

And some of them are on these very boards. No matter how bad it gets, these people will not denounce Hamas.
You never learn .

Anything you see, you lap up without checking .
Both sides doubtless commit terrible acts . But I know the Israeli Child Killers have killed at least ten times the number of civilians that the Freedom Fighters have.
Mr Cherry Picker

You sure seem to know a lot about me. You didn't answer my question by the way.

What is the evidence of the "damage" from the 1000 alleged Hamas rockets?

A: one of the clips they showed on all networks was a Putin missile that hit Ukraine...

So-called feminists don't really care about women any more than BLM really cares about black people. Everything - EVERYTHING is only about politics for leftists, and politics is about power and control.

Good thing you voted for W....

What is the evidence of the "damage" from the 1000 alleged Hamas rockets?

A: one of the clips they showed on all networks was a Putin missile that hit Ukraine...
So basically this is your own hypothesis that you pulled out of thin air based on anecdotal observations in the news. Got it.

You have no idea who I ever voted for, nutjob.
Those are the worst posters, the ones that tell you what you think and what you have done in your life, as if they know anything at all. It's a red flag for narcissistic arrogance for sure.

Those are the worst posters, the ones that tell you what you think and what you have done in your life, as if they know anything at all. It's a red flag for narcissistic arrogance for sure.
today is KHUTBAH JUMAAT day

You called me Maga....

Oops

And some of them are on these very boards. No matter how bad it gets, these people will not denounce Hamas.

Right here:

Didn't even bother looking, did you? Just another right wing crybaby thread looking for something to whine about.

Forum List

Back