Hamas terrorists raped and mutilated Israeli women and girls. Where are #MeToo warriors?

Your first problem is that you only parrot, you never think.

Take the "motorized paragliders."

How easy do you think it is to land one of those in a street with buildings on both sides and trees and street lights....

Or in wide open fields around music festivals where you can kill dozens and take women to rape ……..

Finished the sentence for you.

Try harder next time.

Your memory is about as long as your... well you know

You leftists are always getting caught up in your own web. Know why? You're leftists
You're too stupid to even notice that what you accused me of is not the same thing I was talking about. I have no problem calling you a retarded inbred redneck. I'm not going to tell you who you voted for, or who you're going to vote for, or what you think about a particular issue though.

EDIT: And I don't know why you're always making passive comments about my genitalia, but I'm not interested in nutty old women.

it's not only LEGAL in islamic law----it is LAUDABLE. Long ago when I was
a kid----there were christians around who faced the question---"what would
Jesus do"? For muslims the issue is ----WHAT DID MUHUMMAD DO?

Moohamad would rape 9 year olds

You're too stupid to even notice that what you accused me of is not the same thing I was talking about. I have no problem calling you a retarded inbred redneck. I'm not going to tell you who you voted for, or who you're going to vote for, or what you think about a particular issue though.

EDIT: And I don't know why you're always making passive comments about my genitalia, but I'm not interested in nutty old women.

I don't care what you blabber about. You're not that important

And some of them are on these very boards. No matter how bad it gets, these people will not denounce Hamas.

Israeli Jews in the IDF have also sexually assaulted women. Here is the problem Sexual assault is a worldwide issue. It happens literally everywhere.

If some Hamas members committed sexual assault, it doesn’t mean all of them did that’s common sense. No matter what somebody thinks about Hamas .

You know there’s prisons everywhere including in Israel, where people are jailed in some portion for sexual assault…. fax matter.

I don't care what you blabber about. You're not that important
You have been slayed repeatedly by me. That's why you're in fingers in ears lalala mode. You should save yourself pain and just not communicate with me here. Feel free to continue to be embarrassed though.

You have been slayed repeatedly by me. That's why you're in fingers in ears lalala mode. You should save yourself pain and just not communicate with me here. Feel free to continue to be embarrassed though.

Missed I don't care?

The general tone of some supporters of Israel is very troubling. They are annoying complainers, almost the same stripe as BLM supporters. If anybody doesn’t agree with them they are labeled a racist.

What’s interesting though is that it is Jews in America who are leading the pro Palestine protests.

If folks wanted to support Israel, they should do so from a position of strength and dignity. Not the position of being a complainer, a crybaby somebody who constantly calls the other side a racist. Nobody wants to hear that.

Not on orders as a war tactic.

Your false equivalence is disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Just, gross. Get your morality in order.
Pretty sure just about every invading force ever had situations involving rape. Unfortunately it becomes a lot easier in the chaos and violence of war.

So basically this is your own hypothesis that you pulled out of thin air based on anecdotal observations in the news. Got it.

Well, there was CBS This Morning with a reporter in front of the Tel Aviv skyline, a completely undamaged skyline. No rockets hit Tel Aviv. That's interesting. 1000 rockets and none hit Tel Aviv.

10/8 am on Real America's Voice, an interview with a Church leader visiting Nazareth

We were not hit
We had a quiet night

a QUIET NIGHT with 1000 rockets flying overhead???

DDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Charlie Kirk, Christian leader, MAGA big, Turning Point leader.... on RAV too 10/8

This attack is not believable. Israel is a fortress. There is a guard with an automatic weapon every 2 blocks.

HISTORY

Has Zionist Fascism ever lied about this stuff before??

YES...

The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis—contrary to their claims—had fired first. )President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms’s tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel’s move.

off JFK
install Zionist Fascist LBJ
hate hoax Vietnam war with false flag Gulf of Tonkin
manufacture weapons
put weapons on boats and send them to ISRAEL not Vietnam (why every 'nam Army and Marine vet will tell you they were promised new weapons that never arrived)
Israel armed for 67 attack and LBJ is completely involved
Israel lies about being attacked
reports surface that Israel was exterminating residents of GAZA
USS Liberty sent to investigate claims

Well, there was CBS This Morning with a reporter in front of the Tel Aviv skyline, a completely undamaged skyline. No rockets hit Tel Aviv. That's interesting. 1000 rockets and none hit Tel Aviv
What a dumb, lying post. What kind of a moron looks at a picture of a skyline for 3 seconds and concludes no rockets landed there?

I am pretty sure rape is not part of the IDF's tactics. Because torturing and killing civilians is not their goal. That is the goal of Hamas.
I highly doubt rape is part of their tactics. I am just saying that when a military invades a region and there's chaos and death everywhere, rape is just more commonplace. There has been rape in war for as long as war has existed.

American soldiers did it in the Middle East too. That doesn't make all US soldiers rapists though.

Israeli Jews in the IDF have also sexually assaulted women. Here is the problem Sexual assault is a worldwide issue. It happens literally everywhere.

If some Hamas members committed sexual assault, it doesn’t mean all of them did that’s common sense. No matter what somebody thinks about Hamas .

You know there’s prisons everywhere including in Israel, where people are jailed in some portion for sexual assault…. fax matter.

Yes, look the other way, this is terroristic rape. Far different than what we normally consider a rape that we send the police out to find the guilty and put in prison. This is rape, gang rapes, to dehumanize the Jews.

It is a crime against humanity and those that did it, did it for political reasons. And that political system deserves a far different form of justice.

Forum List

Back