Hamas Minister: First Israel, then the World

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Well at least we find out that Islam wants to take over the world. What happens if everyone around the world doesn't say Islamic prayers during working hours? Will they get their heads chopped off? Gosh, I am glad that I am retired.

Hamas minister vows to ‘uproot the Jews’ as first step toward global Islam, threatens to fire Muslim workers who fail to pray.

By Dalit Halevy, Maayana Miskin
First Publish: 12/24/2013, 7:11 PM

The ultimate goal of the Hamas movement is to establish Islam worldwide, Hamas minister Fathi Hammad declared during a recent public address in Gaza.

“We shall liberate our land, Allah willing. We shall liberate our Al-Aqsa Mosque, and our cities and villages, as a prelude to the establishment of the future Islamic Caliphate. Therefore, brothers and sisters, we are at the threshold of a global Islamic civilization era,” Hammad proclaimed.

To continue reading, go to:

Hamas Minister: First Israel, then the World - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Well at least we find out that Islam wants to take over the world. What happens if everyone around the world doesn't say Islamic prayers during working hours? Will they get their heads chopped off? Gosh, I am glad that I am retired.

Hamas minister vows to ‘uproot the Jews’ as first step toward global Islam, threatens to fire Muslim workers who fail to pray.

The ultimate goal of the Hamas movement is to establish Islam worldwide, Hamas minister Fathi Hammad declared during a recent public address in Gaza.

“We shall liberate our land, Allah willing. We shall liberate our Al-Aqsa Mosque, and our cities and villages, as a prelude to the establishment of the future Islamic Caliphate. Therefore, brothers and sisters, we are at the threshold of a global Islamic civilization era,” Hammad proclaimed.

Hamas Minister: First Israel, then the World - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Very rational people Israel has to deal with. NOT.

Silly-ass Hamas Idjits can't even convince their Muslim-Egyptian brethren to stand-down from their own Gaza Blockade on the southern (Egyptian) border, and they expect to conquer the world?

Too much Black Afghanistan Hashish in the hooka and too much cheap American whiskey (Wild Turkey?) - Hamas leadership is beginning to hallucinate - friggin' mad dogs...

Forum List

Back