Hamas Denies Holocaust

UNRWA gets that shit right from Israel. Israel tells them to fuck around. Fuck Israel they can kiss our asses. Those filthy people want to control everything.

because, habibi keep the shit in the mosque where it belongs-----and keep the fucking in the mosque where it belongs-----and save the "shit" and the "fuck" lingo for
that "salat" ass up shit that pigs in mosques do Fuck muhummad al kanzeer------whose stinking ass pigs licked --------and fuck the descendants of the PIG ASS LICKING----pigs of arabia

UNRWA gets that shit right from Israel. Israel tells them to fuck around. Fuck Israel they can kiss our asses. Those filthy people want to control everything.

because, habibi keep the shit in the mosque where it belongs-----and keep the fucking in the mosque where it belongs-----and save the "shit" and the "fuck" lingo for
that "salat" ass up shit that pigs in mosques do Fuck muhummad al kanzeer------whose stinking ass pigs licked --------and fuck the descendants of the PIG ASS LICKING----pigs of arabia

Don't say habibi white girl. You're not a Yemeni. Liar

for the record I never claimed to be a "yemeni" seems to be trying to express a lie----which is consistent with the filthy liar he is For the record----I will use whatever words I wish to use------I have no idea why a filthy liar like "because" imagines he may tell me which words to use. ------the poor jerk is delusional

for the record I never claimed to be a "yemeni" seems to be trying to express a lie----which is consistent with the filthy liar he is For the record----I will use whatever words I wish to use------I have no idea why a filthy liar like "because" imagines he may tell me which words to use. ------the poor jerk is delusional

Yes you did. And you're not even Israeli. You're just a white girl

Woo. This board's village idiots are foaming at the mouth about the "holocaust fantasy."
No wonder their "peaceful" Muslim World is a wasteland of ignorance where literacy, particularly among women, is considered either a luxury or a waste of time (or both).

Woo. This board's village idiots are foaming at the mouth about the "holocaust fantasy."
No wonder their "peaceful" Muslim World is a wasteland of ignorance where literacy, particularly among women, is considered either a luxury or a waste of time (or both).

Deflection

Got link?

In fucking Gaza I was there and it's not the basic workers. My uncle works with them. It's other foreigners who do that shit

Amazing!
Hamas's "spiritual leader Yunis al-Astal said teaching children about the Nazi genocide of Jews would be "marketing a lie", and characterized the possible introduction of the subject into Gaza schools as a 'war crime'" and the best you can do is mendaciously whine that Israel controls the UNRWA?
You're not just a fool, Princess, you are a pathetic liar and your concern for the education and welfare of Gaza's children, like that of Gaza's "spiritual leader, is non-existent.

IRose never claimed to be Yemeni, Liar, but you have plenty of her posts here with which to prove you are not a liar. Have fun. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Not to mention shrill, desperate and mendacious ... and those are his better qualities. :D

IRose never claimed to be Yemeni, Liar, but you have plenty of her posts here with which to prove you are not a liar. Have fun. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

She told me a few times she lived under Islamic law. And lied.

Got link?

In fucking Gaza I was there and it's not the basic workers. My uncle works with them. It's other foreigners who do that shit

Amazing!
Hamas's "spiritual leader Yunis al-Astal said teaching children about the Nazi genocide of Jews would be "marketing a lie", and characterized the possible introduction of the subject into Gaza schools as a 'war crime'" and the best you can do is mendaciously whine that Israel controls the UNRWA?
You're not just a fool, Princess, you are a pathetic liar and your concern for the education and welfare of Gaza's children, like that of Gaza's "spiritual leader, is non-existent.

Everyone already knows about the holocaust. But they won't teach it in a way Israel wants so they accept Israeli occupation and give in to Israel. Won't happen

lolol...who knows what you claim, lady. last i heard you are very scottishly garbed in a plaid skirt and tam-o-shanter around your neighbourhood and having all these irish muslims thinking you're irish because all the irish girls wear scottish clothes...

and they be inviting you to the roman catholic mosque to help them make baby brain smashing nail bombs so they can rid the upper falls/shankill neighbourhoods in belfast of its protestant jews, which so distressed you that you became a naval corpsmen in a combat zone to get away from the horror.

and let's not forget ol' "yumpin' yemeni"...the little stud muffin.

Deflection. You claimed she said she is Yemeni and, as usual, failed to prove your claims. You lied again. That seems all you ever do here, Princess.

Deflection. You claimed she said she is Yemeni and, as usual, failed to prove your claims. You lied again. That seems all you ever do here, Princess.

Yeah she said she was born in Yemen and lived Yemeni sharia law. Faggot

Trying to teach those kids all the versions of the holocaust would take forever. Isn't there something more important to teach them ?

Amazing!

Everyone already knows about the holocaust. But they won't teach it in a way Israel wants so they accept Israeli occupation and give in to Israel. Won't happen

Read my lips, Princess. This does not involve Israel and your attempts to make it so is just more of your deflection.
UNRWA is not Israel and gets no orders from Israel.
It is the UN agency charged with caring for the "refugees" surrounding Israel who are too lame to care for themselves and each other.
BTW, Gazans are so educationally in-the-dark they think The Holocaust is something Israelis are perpetrating on them. :D

deach---you are confused I correctly stated that as a child I wore plaid dresses and ----berets---aka tam o shanters and that in appearance I seemd to be IRISH ---even by Irish people in the neighborhood why did you add your own silly lies I as not in a catholic church at all until my college years when I was regularly invited to MIDNIGHT MASS I did not encounter a muslim till I was 14 years old------but he was not Irish-----he was pakistani and not even from my home town gee you are as confused as HABIBI BECAUSE

Forum List

Back