Hamas Denies Holocaust

deach---you are confused I correctly stated that as a child I wore plaid dresses and ----berets---aka tam o shanters and that in appearance I seemd to be IRISH ---even by Irish people in the neighborhood why did you add your own silly lies I as not in a catholic church at all until my college years when I was regularly invited to MIDNIGHT MASS I did not encounter a muslim till I was 14 years old------but he was not Irish-----he was pakistani and not even from my home town gee you are as confused as HABIBI BECAUSE

How long ago was that?

Trying to teach those kids all the versions of the holocaust would take forever. Isn't there something more important to teach them ?

How many versions are taught in American schools? How many do you know?

I attended US public schools------the holocaust was never mentioned I am not even sure what is meant by "teaching the holocaust" History, in general ----seems a neglected topic in US schools We went from Pyramids----to the civil war The only thing I remember learning in my US history courses was THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION-----I also memorized the Gettysburg Address World War II was treated as if it never happened

She told me a few times she lived under Islamic law. And lied.

Deflection. You claimed she said she is Yemeni and, as usual, failed to prove your claims. You lied again. That seems all you ever do here, Princess.

Yeah she said she was born in Yemen and lived Yemeni sharia law. Faggot

If that were true you would have reposted something of her's which supports your claim.
As always you can't because it just doesn't exist, exposing you once again as the liar we both know you to be, Princess. :D

Deflection. You claimed she said she is Yemeni and, as usual, failed to prove your claims. You lied again. That seems all you ever do here, Princess.

If that were true you would have reposted something of her's which supports your claim.
As always you can't because it just doesn't exist, exposing you once again as the liar we both know you to be, Princess. :D

It's impossible to go back to a thread from a month ago Zioboy :lol:. Remember where you said the same thing about Hossfly? He knew he said that and later admitted he's Mormon. Haha

I attended US public schools------the holocaust was never mentioned I am not even sure what is meant by "teaching the holocaust" History, in general ----seems a neglected topic in US schools We went from Pyramids----to the civil war The only thing I remember learning in my US history courses was THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION-----I also memorized the Gettysburg Address World War II was treated as if it never happened

In fact The Holocaust wasn't being taught in Gaza schools either and there is no evidence that it was on UNRWA's future curriculum. The "Arab Street" functions just like Because and Sunni ... all ignorance, lies and blind rage.

deach---you are confused I correctly stated that as a child I wore plaid dresses and ----berets---aka tam o shanters and that in appearance I seemd to be IRISH ---even by Irish people in the neighborhood why did you add your own silly lies I as not in a catholic church at all until my college years when I was regularly invited to MIDNIGHT MASS I did not encounter a muslim till I was 14 years old------but he was not Irish-----he was pakistani and not even from my home town gee you are as confused as HABIBI BECAUSE

How long ago was that?

Lame deflection. Prove your lies, Princess. :lol::lol::lol:

It's impossible to go back to a thread from a month ago Zioboy :lol:. Remember where you said the same thing about Hossfly? He knew he said that and later admitted he's Mormon. Haha

No he didn't you semiliterate MORON! He was poking you and your silliness in the eye.
As for your claim not to be able to go back a month?
Another in your already prodigious yet still growing list of lies. You can go back years here, Princess, but you're just not bright enough to figure it out. :lol::lol::lol:

No he didn't you semiliterate MORON! He was poking you and your silliness in the eye.
Another in your already prodigious yet still growing list of lies. You can go back years here, Princess, but you're just not bright enough to figure it out. :lol::lol::lol:

Ha! Ha! You liar you said I lied about claiming Hossfly is Christian but he even said he's Mormon. Haha you lied. C'mon Sayit being a little too dishonest here :D:lol::lol:

Ha! Ha! You liar you said I lied about claiming Hossfly is Christian but he even said he's Mormon. Haha you lied. C'mon Sayit being a little too dishonest here :D:lol::lol:

Try as I may I just can't fathom what it is like to be dimmer than a box of rocks.
Could I trouble you to elucidate, Princess? :D

Try as I may I just can't fathom what it is like to be dimmer than a box of rocks.
Could I trouble you to elucidate, Princess? :D

Deflection :lol::lol::lol:

UNRWA gets that shit right from Israel. Israel tells them to fuck around. Fuck Israel they can kiss our asses. Those filthy people want to control everything.

because, habibi keep the shit in the mosque where it belongs-----and keep the fucking in the mosque where it belongs-----and save the "shit" and the "fuck" lingo for
that "salat" ass up shit that pigs in mosques do Fuck muhummad al kanzeer------whose stinking ass pigs licked --------and fuck the descendants of the PIG ASS LICKING----pigs of arabia
Maybe he picks up the lingo from his relatives when everyone is talking about those damned Zionists. Then he runs home from school and posts what he learned by listening to them -- even before he does his homework. It's a shame that there is no Boys and Girls Club which he can attend after school and maybe play a little snooker there with the guys.

UNRWA gets that shit right from Israel. Israel tells them to fuck around. Fuck Israel they can kiss our asses. Those filthy people want to control everything.

because, habibi keep the shit in the mosque where it belongs-----and keep the fucking in the mosque where it belongs-----and save the "shit" and the "fuck" lingo for
that "salat" ass up shit that pigs in mosques do Fuck muhummad al kanzeer------whose stinking ass pigs licked --------and fuck the descendants of the PIG ASS LICKING----pigs of arabia
Maybe he picks up the lingo from his relatives when everyone is talking about those damned Zionists. Then he runs home from school and posts what he learned by listening to them -- even before he does his homework. It's a shame that there is no Boys and Girls Club which he can attend after school and maybe play a little snooker there with the guys.

I attend the anti ZIONISM club in my school lololol:lol:

I remember that exchange and I was pulling your leg, schnecken.

Maybe when you grow up, you will realize when someone is pulling your leg. Meanwhile, cheer up, perhaps next year you will have to begin shaving, be able to grow a beard, and then become the Imam at your local mosque (of course after school hours because you don't want the truant officer coming after you).

Psycho-nerds club kicked you out?
sHa_sarcasticlol.gif

Psycho-nerds club kicked you out?
sHa_sarcasticlol.gif

Naa. I'm laughing at this Hossfly guy. Why not troll him?

Maybe when you grow up, you will realize when someone is pulling your leg. Meanwhile, cheer up, perhaps next year you will have to begin shaving, be able to grow a beard, and then become the Imam at your local mosque (of course after school hours because you don't want the truant officer coming after you).

I have a thin beard. You mad bro?

New Topics

Forum List

Back