Hamas Atrocities Against Women Met With Deafening Silence

Did HAMAS join MAGA and the GOP?

Wow! I guess it makes sense, see they all share so much in common regarding the treatment of women.
^ Acute TDS - The poor girl is totally detached from reality. She most likely thinks Trump has hidden video cameras in her bathroom.

Did HAMAS join MAGA and the GOP?

Wow! I guess it makes sense, see they all share so much in common regarding the treatment of women.
fred durst.gif

The world has become less caring or principled and more transactional. Hell, Ontario is a.police state that in the 1980s would have been cut off by the U.S but we are given a free pass in 2023. Murder and mayhem don't matter anymore. If people see profits in supporting riots, climate change or terrorist states they will.do so.

Yes, it is nearly a century since the last great purge of leftists.

Looks like another purge is warranted.

The world has become less caring or principled and more transactional. Hell, Ontario is a.police state that in the 1980s would have been cut off by the U.S but we are given a free pass in 2023. Murder and mayhem don't matter anymore. If people see profits in supporting riots, climate change or terrorist states they will.do so.

Seriously man where do you live? I’ve lived in Ontario since I was six months old. Where are these murders, mayhem and riots you speak of????

The only complaints filed by the public against Csis are accusations by an ex-employee that she was discriminated against because she was a Muslim and that was five years ago.

The only riots we’ve had anywhere in Ontario in the last 10 years where the trucker riots in Ottawa that got shut down fast.

A bunch of unemployed drunks using donations from American Trump Humpers to stay up all night, drinking and partying, while the good working people of all the while trying to sleep.

The Nazi, confederate, and Trump flags didn’t go over well in a country which entered World War II in 1939 with the British.

Before someone posts that the government stole all their money, the government returned all of their donations to the people that gave them the money. Don’t be sending your degenerate anti-vaxxers agitators any more money.

Seriously man where do you live? I’ve lived in Ontario since I was six months old. Where are these murders, mayhem and riots you speak of????

The only complaints filed by the public against Csis are accusations by an ex-employee that she was discriminated against because she was a Muslim and that was five years ago.

The only riots we’ve had anywhere in Ontario in the last 10 years where the trucker riots in Ottawa that got shut down fast.

A bunch of unemployed drunks using donations from American Trump Humpers to stay up all night, drinking and partying, while the good working people of all the while trying to sleep.

The Nazi, confederate, and Trump flags didn’t go over well in a country which entered World War II in 1939 with the British.

Before someone posts that the government stole all their money, the government returned all of their donations to the people that gave them the money. Don’t be sending your degenerate anti-vaxxers agitators any more money.
Haha you were British subjects in 1939, you didn’t have a choice…

Of course, everything we hear and see in America (and the west more generally) is filtered through the media’s leftist bent for the purpose of fomenting a Marxist revolution. This is why we have these glaring inconsistencies; e.g., leftist feminist women supporting the “Palestinians”; Queers for “Palestine”, etc… The purpose is not to help anyone in Gaza. The purpose is to undermine the western governments and social institutions.
Thanks AOC & co.

Forum List

Back