Hamas Atrocities Against Women Met With Deafening Silence

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Of course, everything we hear and see in America (and the west more generally) is filtered through the media’s leftist bent for the purpose of fomenting a Marxist revolution. This is why we have these glaring inconsistencies; e.g., leftist feminist women supporting the “Palestinians”; Queers for “Palestine”, etc… The purpose is not to help anyone in Gaza. The purpose is to undermine the western governments and social institutions.

The world has become less caring or principled and more transactional. Hell, Ontario is a.police state that in the 1980s would have been cut off by the U.S but we are given a free pass in 2023. Murder and mayhem don't matter anymore. If people see profits in supporting riots, climate change or terrorist states they will.do so.

The world has become less caring or principled and more transactional. Hell, Ontario is a.police state that in the 1980s would have been cut off by the U.S but we are given a free pass in 2023. Murder and mayhem don't matter anymore. If people see profits in supporting riots, climate change or terrorist states they will.do so.

I have relatives in Canada the late 1700s. I got in touch and -- they say you're so full of shit they're calling the Departments of Health and Sanitation on you.

note: Not Fake News Darkwind not at all

Last edited:
The reality is the dembots and their demafacist leaders don’t care about women. they care more about power and control, hence why they admire Hamas and support their cause.

I have relatives in Canada the late 1700s. I got in touch and -- they say you're so full of shit they're calling the Departments of Health and Sanitation on you.

note: Not Fake News Darkwind not at all
You refuse to know anything or you know too much. You cannot be this ignorant after all of my postings on here over the years.

1700941700051.png

not seeing any of this? Not Black enough I suppose?

Because most never happened Rodney , our favourite roaming Gullible reporter .

Got any evidence yet for beheaded babies and people still alive being thrown into ovens ?

Take your time Rodney . Ask the Fake News teams for help .

The reality is the dembots and their demafacist leaders don’t care about women. they care more about power and control, hence why they admire Hamas and support their cause.
Democrat vermin will support Muslim terrorists in expectation of terrorist support in the eradication of Christians.

Forum List

Back