Half of both Dems and Cons want to split the nation

We need to get the numbers to 3/4 and break up
We cannot have a nation when you have 2 sides that want to kill each other

It’s going to be hard with the leftist cockroaches in the cities
I don’t know how it could work
I support dozens of new nations
Mass deportations. Both parties. Regressives on the left, magaturds on the right.

Slade3200
You know where I live
Las Vegas
That’s too bad. You benefit from the fruits of the greatest country in the world and all you have to say about it is unpatriotic attacks. Maybe you should try living in another country for a bit so you can actually understand how good we got it here

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

Not to mention after all that, very little change in the percentage of population still poor.

We can't reduce or eliminate poverty when we encourage those in poverty to procreate. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. What we need to do is discourage poverty people from having children and promoting working people have larger families.

How do you split the big cities from the rest of America?

You can't. You can only divide the country in half and give one country to conservatives and the other half to liberals. A lot of moving would have to take place, but in the end it would be worth it. A line going from north to south so both countries can take advantage of the weather they wish to live in.

You can't. You can only divide the country in half and give one country to conservatives and the other half to liberals. A lot of moving would have to take place, but in the end it would be worth it. A line going from north to south so both countries can take advantage of the weather they wish to live in.
Dumbest idea yet Ray

I admit I like the idea of being able to live as far as possible from the influence of the whining crazy leftist terrorists.

I've been posting about it the last couple of years. Imagine if we had our own country right now. It would be like it was under Trump: low fuel prices, no inflation, plenty of police and their protection, low taxes, nobody forcing you to take medication you find questionable, people actually working for their money, no illegals entering our country just to name a few.

But we didn't separate and look where we are at today. Will we learn from our mistakes? Polls seem to indicate we may be.

Most polls are arranged to send a certain idea, often for nefarious reasons.

Secession would be sheer stupidity. Even if done somewhat amicably (doubtful) it would take years to settle and tank the economy for the duration, aside from opening the nation to attack from outside forces.

Our problems are largely caused by a weak, insane public education system and media that are filled with foreign influence, "woke" nonsense and the resulting idiots they've produced. Better to deal with that cancer - harshly if necessary - than to cut the entire body in two.

With the Democrat goal of making whites a minority in this country for the first time in history to obtain a single-party government, it seems we only have two choices in the matter: Split up and save half of this country, or ignore what's happening right in front of us and risk ending the great experiment forever. What do you think is the best choice?

Slade3200
Nations that usually buy our bonds are not as much
. There is no definitive number but a day of reckoning will happen

And you slade ??
You support our open borders that have flooded In tens of millions of illegal , illiterate and criminal peasants

Forum List

Back