Half of both Dems and Cons want to split the nation

What are you talking about? You voted for a racist. You voted for a guy who said "poor kids can be just as bright as white kids" " You ain't black unless you vote for me" "They want to put ya'all back in chains." That's right, this is the guy you voted for you fucken racist. But I know, he's articulate and clean, huh?

Wow- Poor Kids can be just as bright as white kids... Um. yeah.
The Republicans do want to put them all back into chains...
Given biden won 90% of the black vote... you know, except for mutants like Kanye....

My plans were to work part-time in the spring, but now I have no idea what my future holds. Right now all I can do is recover from surgery and undergo any treatments the Cleveland Clinic recommends. Oh, but I can still work, can't I? I see you also failed to accept my challenge. Where are these good paying computer jobs for people with no experience at? I don't see any posted by you.

I posted several from Indeed, but as always, you always have an excuse. Just like you always had an excuse as to why you couldn't get a job with a company that offered health insurance.

Bullshit. You don't know a Fn thing about how SS works. Would you like a link or two or do you wish to remain ignorant?

Social Security is welfare... Sorry, bud.

It's not about leaving, most people were behind that. It's about the God awful way we left with the dementia patient in charge. 85 billion dollars of equipment left behind. China and Russia are now in Afghanistan looking at everything we left behind. 13 Americans dead. Lord knows how many Americans still trapped there. The Afghans who helped our military now being tortured and put to death because Dementia handed them a VISA list of those who could depart for helping us.

Wow, guy, you keep trying to pretend that this is Biden's fault because Bush and Trump didn't win the war like they were supposed to.

Don't pretend you give a fuck about the Afghan Quislings, I doubt you'd want them to move in to your neighborhood.

That's because your link is bullshit. There is more than 18 billion in Apache helicopters alone.

An Apache costs 31 Million.

We actually didn't provide them with Apaches... We provided them with Russian MI-17.

We are dealing with a second wave due to horrible leadership in the White House. You know, just like with Trump? Hypocrite.

No, we are dealing with a second wave because you dipshits refuse to get your shots. We never should have gotten to the point where the president should order a mandate for shots.

Government isn't forcing colleges to do shit. This is about respecting genders which you communists don't want to do because you prefer to pander to weirdos.

Uh, look up Title IX.

No one would give a fuck about girl's athletics if there weren't scholarships attached to them.

If enough people get behind this we can have a BREXIT of our own. It's about time and I can't wait to be away from people like you when it comes to politics.

Uh, yeah, guy, here's the thing... this isn't like 1861 where there are regional differences. Dems control the cities, Rednecks control the rural areas...

We are funding terrorism now that Biden stopped our energy independence and he's on his knees begging OPEC to give him some oil. Prior to that we were just fine.

No, we really weren't. Opec wasn't going broke. We were despoiling our own environment, but not getting that much out of it.

This from a member of the monkey crowd that was so upset over the Patriot Act. I wasn't worried because nothing I said on the phone, email or text was threatening to our government. It's you on the left that had a shit fit.

Neither was I, I was more worried about the wasting of resources.

This new tax law just kind of reflects our gig economy... but you made it out like Best Buy was going to inform on you when you bought a new TV.

It had nothing to do with what other countries think. They don't decide impeachment violations, our US Constitution does, and there is nothing Trump said that was an impeachable offense. The communists had their deep stater Vidmann run and cry to them about what Trump said which was nothing. You Nazis are going to be sorry when we take over Congress in 2022. Dementia will be impeached three times since this is the commie game you want to play.

Yeah, I'm sure that if you steal Congress in 2022, you won't be there long, because you can't help yourselves.

Clinton became IMMENSELY popular when you impeached him over a blow job.

Naw, man, Trump's job was containment, and he failed.

Biden's job is to get people vaccinated, but if the Rednecks want to die of Covid to own the libs, let them.
I can't WAIT until the genocide hits the fan! This is going to be endlessly entertaining.

No, we are dealing with a second wave because you dipshits refuse to get your shots. We never should have gotten to the point where the president should order a mandate for shots.

No, no, no. We are going by the rules you set over a year ago. Biden in charge, Biden responsible. The buck stops here.

Uh, look up Title IX.

No one would give a fuck about girl's athletics if there weren't scholarships attached to them.

Right, girls don't strive to be the best unless there is a scholarship involved. Did you ever think it was for personal satisfaction they busted their ass to be the best and receive a trophy they will have for the rest of their lives?

No, we really weren't. Opec wasn't going broke. We were despoiling our own environment, but not getting that much out of it.

We were not only energy independent but became the worlds largest exporter of fuel under Trump. Thousands of jobs and very low fuel prices are not getting much out of it? Well see how much you're going to get out of this Dementia patients strategy this winter.

Neither was I, I was more worried about the wasting of resources.

This new tax law just kind of reflects our gig economy... but you made it out like Best Buy was going to inform on you when you bought a new TV.

This effects bank transactions and not purchases. We don't spy on everybody because everybody is suspect in cheating on taxes. When they find somebody that they have evidence on, then investigate.

You whine and cry about the rich guy getting away with not paying taxes but have no problem with the IRS suspecting all the middle-class and even poor to investigate.

Yeah, I'm sure that if you steal Congress in 2022, you won't be there long, because you can't help yourselves.

Clinton became IMMENSELY popular when you impeached him over a blow job.

Imeached over a blow job? Can you show me that's what happened? Or course not. If you leftists didn't lie, you'd have no argument to debate with at all.

I posted several from Indeed, but as always, you always have an excuse. Just like you always had an excuse as to why you couldn't get a job with a company that offered health insurance.

You don't need excuses when you have facts. You didn't post shit. The one ad you did post stated they wanted somebody with experience. Then you tried to back peddle out of that.

Social Security is welfare... Sorry, bud.

And the college you went to ripped you off. You should sue them for your money back.

Wow, guy, you keep trying to pretend that this is Biden's fault because Bush and Trump didn't win the war like they were supposed to.

Don't pretend you give a fuck about the Afghan Quislings, I doubt you'd want them to move in to your neighborhood.

Biden is already moving them into neighborhoods all across the country. Dementia Fd up the withdrawal, it's Dementia's fault. Not Bush, not DumBama, not Trump. Dementia did it all on his own against the advice of all his generals which they testified to in Congress.

An Apache costs 31 Million.

We actually didn't provide them with Apaches... We provided them with Russian MI-17.

Bullshit. They left Apache helicopters there as well. It's been reported repeatedly.

No, no, no. We are going by the rules you set over a year ago. Biden in charge, Biden responsible. The buck stops here.

Biden in charge.
Biden cleaning up Trump's failed vaccine rollout.
Biden doing everything he can to get people vaccinated.

Nope, it's on you rednecks who refuse to get vaccinated now.

Right, girls don't strive to be the best unless there is a scholarship involved. Did you ever think it was for personal satisfaction they busted their ass to be the best and receive a trophy they will have for the rest of their lives?

Anyone who is putting a trophy they won in High School as the highlight of their lives is kind of sad.

the point is, your chances of running into a Trans-gender athlete is so rare that it is infinitesimal. The states that allow Trans athlete's to compete really aren't having an issue.

We were not only energy independent but became the worlds largest exporter of fuel under Trump. Thousands of jobs and very low fuel prices are not getting much out of it? Well see how much you're going to get out of this Dementia patients strategy this winter.

Naw, man, letting big oil despoil nature, Trump buying fuel for the Strategic Fuel reserve we didn't need to keep the Fracking Going, that's not progress.

This effects bank transactions and not purchases. We don't spy on everybody because everybody is suspect in cheating on taxes. When they find somebody that they have evidence on, then investigate.

You whine and cry about the rich guy getting away with not paying taxes but have no problem with the IRS suspecting all the middle-class and even poor to investigate.

Actually, I have a big problem with people cheating on their taxes no matter what their tax bracket. In my business, at least pre-Covid, it would have been SOOOOO easy to cheat on my taxes because most of my transactions were done in Cash. I didn't. I keep meticulous records and I fill out my schedule C every year to report what I've made.

Imeached over a blow job? Can you show me that's what happened? Or course not. If you leftists didn't lie, you'd have no argument to debate with at all.

Clinton was asked if he ever had sex with Lewinsky.
Clinton said no, because like a lot of men, he doesn't consider a blow job to be sex.
Ken Starr bullied Lewinsky and spent 70 million dollars to find a Jizz Stained Dress.
Clinton was impeached over a blow Job. Most Americans thought it was outrageous, probably because most of them have cheated on relationships, too. The real hypocrisy was that all the people going after Clinton- Gingrich, that fat sack of shit Henry Hyde, Livingston - all stepped out on their wives.
You don't need excuses when you have facts. You didn't post shit. The one ad you did post stated they wanted somebody with experience. Then you tried to back peddle out of that.

Naw, man, I just know that you never really take job advertisements literally. You get a good resume, you send it out, you will get callbacks. I have recruiters bugging me and I haven't had a resume out there in four years.

And the college you went to ripped you off. You should sue them for your money back.

Well, unlike you, I actually accomplished something... which is why I have job prospects.

Biden is already moving them into neighborhoods all across the country. Dementia Fd up the withdrawal, it's Dementia's fault. Not Bush, not DumBama, not Trump. Dementia did it all on his own against the advice of all his generals which they testified to in Congress.

I'm sure all those career military types wanted the "Forever War" to continue.

The privates and corporals are glad we aren't sending more people over there to die for nothing.

You see, I have Joe's Plan for Peace in our Time. Get rid of this "tricking poor kids into joining the military with the promise of a college degree that never happens". You have a draft, and the kids of the rich people and the politicians are assigned to an elite airborne unit that will be the first deployed to any war zone.

You'll never get us into an unnecessary war on a lie again.

Bullshit. They left Apache helicopters there as well. It's been reported repeatedly.

But not 18 billion worth like you claimed.

In fact the total number of aircraft the Taliban have inherited from Corrupt National Government those generals told Biden were just fine is 167.

Here's a list of what they actually got.

It also flew about 150 helicopters, which included the American-made UH-60 Black Hawk utility helicopter and armed MD-530s, as well as the Soviet Mi-17, which the Afghan air force was in the process of retiring.

But wait, there's more!!!

First, the Taliban aren’t trained pilots capable of safely flying the aircraft, using its sensors and loading and deploying weapons, Kelly said.

An even larger hurdle for the Taliban would be the cost, expertise and logistics associated with maintaining the aircraft, an expensive proposition that involves servicing aircraft before and after flight, conducting repairs and buying spare parts.

Is that all you got? Really? Go away and come back when you learn how to fling a real insult.

BTW, are your shots up to date? Asking for a friend.

My shots are fine, Chippy.

I'm sorry you suffered all that brain damage eating paint chips as a child.

1633867995466.png

Biden in charge.
Biden cleaning up Trump's failed vaccine rollout.
Biden doing everything he can to get people vaccinated.

Biden killed more people than Trump in 9 months than Trump did in a year.

Anyone who is putting a trophy they won in High School as the highlight of their lives is kind of sad.

the point is, your chances of running into a Trans-gender athlete is so rare that it is infinitesimal. The states that allow Trans athlete's to compete really aren't having an issue.

It's not a state decision. Hussein created an order that forced schools to allow weirdos in dresses to compete. Trump reversed that order. Dementia brought it back.

Yeah, everybody is just fine with it.

Naw, man, letting big oil despoil nature, Trump buying fuel for the Strategic Fuel reserve we didn't need to keep the Fracking Going, that's not progress.

Fracking is not only the best way to extract fuel, but lowered our Co2 levels. It created thousands of jobs, greatly added to our economy, and made us less dependent on middle-east oil; you know, the places you bitch about us being involved with all the time.

Yes, that's progress. What you commies consider progress are less jobs, people struggling to get by paying high prices for fuel and solving nothing, and that's why we need to have two countries instead of one.

Clinton was asked if he ever had sex with Lewinsky.
Clinton said no, because like a lot of men, he doesn't consider a blow job to be sex.
Ken Starr bullied Lewinsky and spent 70 million dollars to find a Jizz Stained Dress.
Clinton was impeached over a blow Job. Most Americans thought it was outrageous, probably because most of them have cheated on relationships, too. The real hypocrisy was that all the people going after Clinton- Gingrich, that fat sack of shit Henry Hyde, Livingston - all stepped out on their wives.

He lied to a federal grand jury under oath which is a felony. An impeachable offense outlined in the US Constitution.

I'm sure all those career military types wanted the "Forever War" to continue.

The privates and corporals are glad we aren't sending more people over there to die for nothing.

Nobody died in the last 18 months of Trump's presidency in Afghanistan. The way to leave was get our civilians out first, our aids while there so they are not executed and brutalized, our military equipment third, and finally our military. If Trump were in charge, that's the way we would have left--successfully. Instead you have this moron in charge that left our people there, left 85 billion in military equipment there, and 13 military men and women dead.

But wait, there's more!!!

First, the Taliban aren’t trained pilots capable of safely flying the aircraft, using its sensors and loading and deploying weapons, Kelly said.

Did Kelly say how the Chinese and Russians will be willing to help them use this equipment?

Biden killed more people than Trump in 9 months than Trump did in a year.

Not at all. Biden has taken all appropriate measures.. If you are dying of Covid because you refused to get a shot, that's entirely on you.

It's not a state decision. Hussein created an order that forced schools to allow weirdos in dresses to compete. Trump reversed that order. Dementia brought it back.

As he should have.

Sorry, one whiny track person from Connecticutt isn't a good reason to discriminate against Trans people.

Fracking is not only the best way to extract fuel, but lowered our Co2 levels. It created thousands of jobs, greatly added to our economy, and made us less dependent on middle-east oil; you know, the places you bitch about us being involved with all the time.

It did nothing of the sort. It created few jobs and damaged the environment. Fracking is only practical when oil prices are high. That's why Trump had to buy a whole lot of oil for the Strategic Reserve... to keep oil prices up high enough where Fracking was even worth doing.

You see, it's a lot easier to just find an oil field and pump it out of the ground. The problem is, we exhausted our oil fields decades ago.... Now we are like the guy trying to stick his straw into the last few drops of soda under the ice.

Yes, that's progress. What you commies consider progress are less jobs, people struggling to get by paying high prices for fuel and solving nothing, and that's why we need to have two countries instead of one.

Uh, Biden is running a job surplus right now. Trump is the first president since Hoover to leave office with LESS jobs than when he came in.

He lied to a federal grand jury under oath which is a felony. An impeachable offense outlined in the US Constitution.

I think you are a little confused. He lied in a court during discovery, NOT in front of the grand jury. When he finally testified in front of Starr's grand jury, (which never brought an indictment) he fessed up to have an "inappropriate" relationship with Lewinski.

In short, you guys impeached him over a blow job, and the country was sufficiently upset about it.

Nobody died in the last 18 months of Trump's presidency in Afghanistan. The way to leave was get our civilians out first, our aids while there so they are not executed and brutalized, our military equipment third, and finally our military. If Trump were in charge, that's the way we would have left--successfully. Instead you have this moron in charge that left our people there, left 85 billion in military equipment there, and 13 military men and women dead.

More people died under Trump's watch than Biden's.
The total military equipment was less than 19 billion, and most of it isn't serviceable or maintainable. If you ever served in the military, you'd know this. The reason why we had so many Americans still there was that they still relied on us for maintenance and support.

As far as getting the Quislings out, um, Trump was the guy who screwed up the asylum process so bad that they had such a long backlog of cases.

Did Kelly say how the Chinese and Russians will be willing to help them use this equipment?

Why would they do that? If you are Russia or China, you want to sell them YOUR equipment, not maintain American equipment you don't have the parts for.

Not at all. Biden has taken all appropriate measures.. If you are dying of Covid because you refused to get a shot, that's entirely on you.

As he should have.

Sorry, one whiny track person from Connecticutt isn't a good reason to discriminate against Trans people.

It did nothing of the sort. It created few jobs and damaged the environment. Fracking is only practical when oil prices are high. That's why Trump had to buy a whole lot of oil for the Strategic Reserve... to keep oil prices up high enough where Fracking was even worth doing.

You see, it's a lot easier to just find an oil field and pump it out of the ground. The problem is, we exhausted our oil fields decades ago.... Now we are like the guy trying to stick his straw into the last few drops of soda under the ice.

Uh, Biden is running a job surplus right now. Trump is the first president since Hoover to leave office with LESS jobs than when he came in.

I think you are a little confused. He lied in a court during discovery, NOT in front of the grand jury. When he finally testified in front of Starr's grand jury, (which never brought an indictment) he fessed up to have an "inappropriate" relationship with Lewinski.

In short, you guys impeached him over a blow job, and the country was sufficiently upset about it.

More people died under Trump's watch than Biden's.
The total military equipment was less than 19 billion, and most of it isn't serviceable or maintainable. If you ever served in the military, you'd know this. The reason why we had so many Americans still there was that they still relied on us for maintenance and support.

As far as getting the Quislings out, um, Trump was the guy who screwed up the asylum process so bad that they had such a long backlog of cases.

Why would they do that? If you are Russia or China, you want to sell them YOUR equipment, not maintain American equipment you don't have the parts for.
Don't y'all love it when an idiot says just enough to hang himself?

Forum List

Back