Haley's Super Tuesday Speech

She still has the right to run. I just get sick of everyone's anger at every single candidate. It's so overdone on everyone. People know who they are voting for. Her running changes nothing for anyone yet all the bitching about my gawd is almost as bad as Democrats. Jesus!

Yes, of course she has the right to run LOL

It's only that she should say bye now!

ok?

Know what I mean?

That's what I am saying and I added I think it's shitty for people to act like she shouldn't take her shot as long as she wants to.

A lot of the people bitching online don't even vote. I will say what I want.

You're kinda sassy tonight. Reeeaaaaww. :)

Just watched Trump.
He is deplorable.
A complete piece of shit.
Evidence, noonereal? No one real ever said that hahaha.
All negative and hate.
All positive and instilling confidence in our American way of life. Only someone self-loathing and self-hating would view what he said as negative.
Totally disgusting.
If he were your friend you'd get him in for behavioral therapy.
If he were your friend, you would not have the self esteem issues you currently display.

She has a right to run just as anyone does. Don't assume anything personal from me about supporting anybody's right to run. Oh You think someone with different beliefs than yours or mine has no right to run?

Anyone has the right to run, but she just isn't presenting much of a case on how she would be able to easily vanquish Sleepy Joe and make America great again. And that's why she is getting royally schlonged.

Anyone has the right to run, but she just isn't presenting much of a case on how she would be able to easily vanquish Sleepy Joe and make America great again. And that's why she is getting royally schlonged.
So what. Who cares why does that matter? Everyone already knows who they are voting for.

She still has the right to run. I just get sick of everyone's anger at every single candidate. It's so overdone on everyone. People know who they are voting for. Her running changes nothing for anyone yet all the bitching about my gawd is almost as bad as Democrats. Jesus!
I didn't like some of her decisions at the UN or as gov of SC--apparently her SC constituents didn't think too highly of her. I really haven't heard any negative press about her though.

I didn't like some of her decisions at the UN or as gov of SC--apparently her SC constituents didn't think too highly of her. I really haven't heard any negative press about her though.
That's all I see are posts bitching about her even running. I read it here and on Twitter. It's so stupid. If you already know who you are voting for who cares?

It will be great when the 2024 Election is over.

That's all I see are posts bitching about her even running. I read it here and on Twitter. It's so stupid. If you already know who you are voting for who cares?

It will be great when the 2024 Election is over.
Buckle up, its going to be a long year. Hopefully next January we will have a potus and congress that works together for the betterment of the country and world peace.

it is likely she won in vermont, due to a large number of TDS aflicted liberals picking up the republican ballot. In case trump gets censored (unlikely now that the supreme court ruled), it is just as well to have her stay in as an alternate. God help us all.
I won't speculate on why Trump lost Vermont but it is an open primary where voters can vote Republican or Democrat regardless of how they are registered. And as we saw in other places, Democrats have voted for Haley to hurt Trump, But any who would do that are highky unlikely to vote for her in the general election. So if that happened, it is meaningless. If Nikki actually won the Republican vote, good for her. She isn't preferred by a huge majority of Americans, but at least she can feel good about that.

That she chose not to go public tonight could mean she is seriously considering suspending her campaign at this point. Or not. We'll see how it goes.

I won't speculate on why Trump lost Vermont but it is an open primary where voters can vote Republican or Democrat regardless of how they are registered.
As I was watching the returns tonight, they talked to a registered democrat in VT and she stated on camera her party affiliation and the fact that she fully intended to vote for Biden in the general election, but she was voting for Nikki Haley in the primary. SMH. They probably had a statewide anti Trump campaign. LOL. When their incumbent candidate only gets 81% and he's running against "uncommitted" it doesn't say much for their candidate. Sounds like they are promoting the weakest opponent to me.

Yeah. I think we can pretty much all agree about that. Always negative waves whenever there's an election year.

No wonder many root for the Giant Meteor every Presidential election cycle...

GiantMeteor2024.jpg

;)

As I was watching the returns tonight, they talked to a registered democrat in VT and she stated on camera her party affiliation and the fact that she fully intended to vote for Biden in the general election, but she was voting for Nikki Haley in the primary. SMH. They probably had a statewide anti Trump campaign. LOL. When their incumbent candidate only gets 81% and he's running against "uncommitted" it doesn't say much for their candidate. Sounds like they are promoting the weakest opponent to me.
That or it's just one more weapon to hurt the opposition. At any rate Vermont has 3 electoral college votes so it isn't going to be a huge factor in the election other than bragging rights for how many states are won.

That or it's just one more weapon to hurt the opposition. At any rate Vermont has 3 electoral college votes so it isn't going to be a huge factor in the election other than bragging rights for how many states are won.
Yep Vermont is a non-factor, but leave it to Democrats to tamper with the election process just because they can.

Forum List

Back