H1N1 Vaccine?: Hell No.

uptownlivin90

Rebelious Youngin
Oct 16, 2009
Maryland
Inside Edition - News

Well they've done it again. Scare the public over swine flu or the freakier... scarier sounding H1N1 released a vaccine making big pharma how much? Now mass hysteria has influenced dummies to run out and "get vaccinated" and guess what happened? A professional football cheerleader can't walk forward or backward without feeling pain and is half paralyzed.

This is media created, big pharma backed, and government implemented mass hysteria at it's best. SOMETHING doesn't look right at all, and now people are barking about forced vaccinations and martial law. Mass stupidity. You won't see me running around for a shot to protect me from H1N1. Don't worry America you'll be fine, just drink orange juice.:lol:

Apparently, this was due to a seasonal flu shot, not the shot for H1N1. Since she had the shot in the summer, it could not have been for H1N1 since the vaccines have just become available. Still a sad story, but the fact is that every year some people have adverse reactions to flu shots. At the same time, the flu vaccines save thousands of lives every year.

Everyone has the right to reject getting a flu shot; it's a personal choice. One person having a bad reaction is not going to change my mind when it comes to H1N1.

Oh wow. That is terrible! There were/are warnings about getting Guillain-Barré from any flu shot. Isn't very publicized though.

I don't know, and yeah I know about the fact that she got sick off the regular flu shot. Thing about it is we took my nephews to the doctor who told them that there was no need for them to get the vaccine about three weeks ago. So now my mother who has custody of them has been getting permission slips in the mail and they're handing them out in schools that have letters attached to them pressing them to get the shot without disclosing information about the possibility of side-effects, and the fact that if you experience side-effects from this thing the law prevents you from suing the people that put this vaccine out there. It looks suspicious to me, simply put. Why all this chaos over "H1N1" when more people die from the regular flu every year, and so far the "pandemic" hasn't been catastrophic at all.

I mean if anything the main concern of this government should not be to push this vaccine, but to give information about building up your natural immune system and all that, instead of trying to pass laws in states that force vaccinations on people.

Oh wow. That is terrible! There were/are warnings about getting Guillain-Barré from any flu shot. Isn't very publicized though.

A guy named Michael Baisden a real good radio broadcaster has been doing a pretty good show on this today, even drilled Kathleen Sabelius on air live on this mess. He's talking about hospitals and nursing homes now but it's been a pretty good show so far:

Welcome to the Official Site for Michael Baisden - MICHAELBAISDEN.COM

Hmm ... want to know one of my predictions about this that came true ... again?

The vaccine is in "low supply" ... who'd have thought they'd be doing that shit again?

A guy named Michael Baisden a real good radio broadcaster has been doing a pretty good show on this today, even drilled Kathleen Sabelius on air live on this mess. He's talking about hospitals and nursing homes now but it's been a pretty good show so far:

Good. I hope more follow suit. We need to be totally informed. I am not anti-flu shot, though I am not getting any of them this year. I think we should all be able to decide for ourselves, BUT, we need to the whole truth.

Good. I hope more follow suit. We need to be totally informed. I am not anti-flu shot, though I am not getting any of them this year. I think we should all be able to decide for ourselves, BUT, we need to the whole truth.

Exactly, what I'm saying. People have to be informed not scared silly. I honestly wouldnb't advise someone not to take the shot, that's between them their doctor and their creator, BUT I would advise them NOT to make any decisions based on scare tactics. I ride out flu season every year without a shot, and I've caught it a couple of times in life, but always recovered. My immune system has always been strong enough to fight it off naturally. People should really look at all the health options before running to this thing, because FEAR and IGNORANCE are the biggest money makers on Earth for the people at the top.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Exactly, what I'm saying. People have to be informed not scared silly. I honestly wouldnb't advise someone not to take the shot, that's between them their doctor and their creator, BUT I would advise them NOT to make any decisions based on scare tactics. I ride out flu season every year without a shot, and I've caught it a couple of times in life, but always recovered. My immune system has always been strong enough to fight it off naturally. People should really look at all the health options before running to this thing, because FEAR and IGNORANCE are the biggest money makers on Earth for the people at the top.

Exactly how I feel about it..

I don't know, and yeah I know about the fact that she got sick off the regular flu shot. Thing about it is we took my nephews to the doctor who told them that there was no need for them to get the vaccine about three weeks ago. So now my mother who has custody of them has been getting permission slips in the mail and they're handing them out in schools that have letters attached to them pressing them to get the shot without disclosing information about the possibility of side-effects, and the fact that if you experience side-effects from this thing the law prevents you from suing the people that put this vaccine out there. It looks suspicious to me, simply put. Why all this chaos over "H1N1" when more people die from the regular flu every year, and so far the "pandemic" hasn't been catastrophic at all.

I mean if anything the main concern of this government should not be to push this vaccine, but to give information about building up your natural immune system and all that, instead of trying to pass laws in states that force vaccinations on people.

The problem with H1N1, as I understand it, is that it is killing those with the strongest immune systems. In many cases these are kids or younger people who are also battling chronic conditions but that are not life threatening. For some reason, when the immune system in these people fights back, it causes a reaction that liquifies in the lungs. Without immediate treatment, the patient dies shortly after.

I personally have never had a flu shot, nor have my kids. I have always believed that if you are healthy, you should be able to fight off any flu bug. However, this one I'm not so certain about.

The vaccine is in "low supply" ... who'd have thought they'd be doing that shit again?

it works like a charm marketing 101.. hurry while supplies last .!!..they had people ready to sell their souls for cabbage head dolls and tickle me Elmo's with that one..sold a trillion of them

Every year different pandemic

The problem with H1N1, as I understand it, is that it is killing those with the strongest immune systems. In many cases these are kids or younger people who are also battling chronic conditions but that are not life threatening. For some reason, when the immune system in these people fights back, it causes a reaction that liquifies in the lungs. Without immediate treatment, the patient dies shortly after.

I personally have never had a flu shot, nor have my kids. I have always believed that if you are healthy, you should be able to fight off any flu bug. However, this one I'm not so certain about.

This one is like the 1918 Flu. That one killed millions of people, primarily those in the peak of health. As soon as the most at risk groups have been taken care of, I will get a Swine Flu shot. Since I am over 65, it is quite possible that I have pretty good immunity to this type, however, I would rather not take the chance. Already have had the regular flu shot.

Scare the public over swine flu or the freakier... scarier sounding H1N1

H1N1 is just another way of saying flu A. There are many serotypes of the flu that are also H1N1 and the name designates the virulence factors on the virus.

Okay, go on with your rant. I am sure the rest of it will be just as informed.

A professional football cheerleader can't walk forward or backward without feeling pain and is half paralyzed.

And the Drs. believe she has psyche issues. Even is she was paralyzed, the only person who has blamed the vaccine, is, well, a cheerleader.

Forum List

Back