H1N1 Vaccine?: Hell No.

Anyone who doesn't understand just how much money the government and the Pharm companies are gonna make off of this should do their homework.

What will make more profit?

1. $15 vaccine that prevents disease after one dose.

2. $100 Tamiflu that must be given continuously.

Pharmaceutical companies would make the most money if everyone came down sick with H1N1...not from a vaccine. Which leads me to believe that you, BolshevikHunter, are secretly working for the Pharmaceutical companies, convincing people to avoid the vaccine for their profit.

The Lancet - a peer-reviewed medical journal - Lancet - recommends caution for H1N1 vaccinations; ajduvants merit concern

well there is a little flaw in your equation tamiflu is only given to those that are ill but the vaccine is to be given to billions and not just once

HOWARD FRANK
Pocono Record Writer
October 15, 2009
A new clinical trial of Sanofi Pasteur's swine flu vaccine showed that it's effective for infants and children under 10, but they'll need two shots.

This is significant, since the Swiftwater vaccine-maker is the only company licensed in the U.S. to make the vaccine for children as young as 6 months old. The country's health officials have said school-age children are among those at greatest risk and their highest priority for vaccination

Sanofi swine vaccine effective in children but under 10 need two shots | PoconoRecord.com

The problem with H1N1, as I understand it, is that it is killing those with the strongest immune systems. I

Not true.

Most Americans Dying From Flu-Related Illness Are Likely To Exhibit Nutritional Deficiencies

More recently researchers at the Department of Preventive Medicine and Community Health, University of Medicine and Dentistry–New Jersey Medical School, Newark, said "undernutrition or malnutrition adversely affects host defenses against many invading microorganisms, thereby increasing the severity of infection." These researchers call attention to adequate levels of selenium and vitamin E in reducing the severity of infectious disease as well as inhibiting human-to-human transmission. [Clinical Infectious Disease 2007 Aug 15; 45(4):470–4]

I am definitely down with the Vitamin E - I started to take larger quantities about 10 years ago and have had very few bouts of illness since then - and my seasonal allergies even became much more mild.

What will make more profit?

1. $15 vaccine that prevents disease after one dose.

2. $100 Tamiflu that must be given continuously.

Pharmaceutical companies would make the most money if everyone came down sick with H1N1...not from a vaccine. Which leads me to believe that you, BolshevikHunter, are secretly working for the Pharmaceutical companies, convincing people to avoid the vaccine for their profit.

The Lancet - a peer-reviewed medical journal - Lancet - recommends caution for H1N1 vaccinations; ajduvants merit concern

well there is a little flaw in your equation tamiflu is only given to those that are ill but the vaccine is to be given to billions and not just once

HOWARD FRANK
Pocono Record Writer
October 15, 2009
A new clinical trial of Sanofi Pasteur's swine flu vaccine showed that it's effective for infants and children under 10, but they'll need two shots.

This is significant, since the Swiftwater vaccine-maker is the only company licensed in the U.S. to make the vaccine for children as young as 6 months old. The country's health officials have said school-age children are among those at greatest risk and their highest priority for vaccination

Sanofi swine vaccine effective in children but under 10 need two shots | PoconoRecord.com

That is true - and yearly flu shots for millions of people is now the norm.

Lotsa $$$$$ to be made!!!!

Looks like you're the sheeple here! :cuckoo:

Truth is, You're Just another useful tool sister. They depend on robots like you. It must be tough with your head stuck in the ground all day eh? Try thinking for yourself. You just might find a cure for your life.

smiley_hammerbash.gif
~BH

Bolshie is one of the delusionals, so just read for chuckles and giggles.

The problem with H1N1, as I understand it, is that it is killing those with the strongest immune systems. I

Not true.

Most Americans Dying From Flu-Related Illness Are Likely To Exhibit Nutritional Deficiencies

More recently researchers at the Department of Preventive Medicine and Community Health, University of Medicine and Dentistry–New Jersey Medical School, Newark, said "undernutrition or malnutrition adversely affects host defenses against many invading microorganisms, thereby increasing the severity of infection." These researchers call attention to adequate levels of selenium and vitamin E in reducing the severity of infectious disease as well as inhibiting human-to-human transmission. [Clinical Infectious Disease 2007 Aug 15; 45(4):470–4]

I am definitely down with the Vitamin E - I started to take larger quantities about 10 years ago and have had very few bouts of illness since then - and my seasonal allergies even became much more mild.

No Flu vaccines for me. I have been taking

51qeLx237oL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

and my immune system is solid,

.:cool:

Inside Edition - News

Well they've done it again. Scare the public over swine flu or the freakier... scarier sounding H1N1 released a vaccine making big pharma how much? Now mass hysteria has influenced dummies to run out and "get vaccinated" and guess what happened? A professional football cheerleader can't walk forward or backward without feeling pain and is half paralyzed.

This is media created, big pharma backed, and government implemented mass hysteria at it's best. SOMETHING doesn't look right at all, and now people are barking about forced vaccinations and martial law. Mass stupidity. You won't see me running around for a shot to protect me from H1N1. Don't worry America you'll be fine, just drink orange juice.:lol:

ok, i tried to find some substance provided by you and failed. so far you are the conspiracy nut.

Just a question...how much do you spend on your vitamin E?

Is that money going to charity or something...cuz I sure hope it's not going to someone for a profit.

:lol:

Profit is GOOD. Good God ALMIGHTY I LOVE PROFIT!!!!!

Hell yes it is! Dimes to dollars kiddo.

Just keep your eyes a bit more open to the world around yah, dig?

Truth is, You're Just another useful tool sister. They depend on robots like you. It must be tough with your head stuck in the ground all day eh?

Try thinking for yourself. You just might find a cure for your life.

smiley_hammerbash.gif
~BH

Whatever you say! I can't do the comprehensive reading for you! :lol:

No, you would get owned it that area as well sistO. Anytime you want to try and back up your mouth, just let me know. You better ask somebody before you make a bigger idiot out of yourself. You came at me first like that, and if you disagree with my opinion than it's fine, I will respect yours as well, but if you want to get personal and run your trap you're just asking for alot of stress on yourself in the future here. You don't want to be in my scope. Take it as you want, but when it's all said and done, Just remember that you drew first blood by making it personal with BH. Think about it.

smiley_band1.gif
~BH

Is that money going to charity or something...cuz I sure hope it's not going to someone for a profit.

vitimain E is not a monoply with its hand in the government pocket and helping to set policy

vitimain E is not a monoply with its hand in the government pocket and helping to set policy

Vit E works!!!!

Truth is, You're Just another useful tool sister. They depend on robots like you. It must be tough with your head stuck in the ground all day eh? Try thinking for yourself. You just might find a cure for your life.

smiley_hammerbash.gif
~BH

Oh yeah, forget the fact that I have not been here in a few months. Exactly what dulusional crap have I ever said here other than your opinion in relation to mine concerning this subject OF h1N1 you puke bag? Sounded good though huh?

Hey Jake, Everyone knows how mentally deranged your beliefs are here. Don't throw out some bullcrap comments and expect anyone with a brain to believe it. You're a joke bro. You're a sequel to another Friday the 13th at best yuh bottomfeeding turd. Take another resin hit! That is if it's not scraped dry? Better yet, smoke some metal shavings yuh dIPsHIT! You're such a loser. LOL!!!!!!!!!

smiley_bong.gif
~BH

smiley_hammerbash.gif
~BH

Oh yeah, forget the fact that I have not been here in a few months. Exactly what dulusional crap have I ever said here other than your opinion in relation to mine concerning this subject OF h1N1 you puke bag? Sounded good though huh?

Hey Jake, Everyone knows how mentally deranged your beliefs are here. Don't throw out some bullcrap comments and expect anyone with a brain to believe it. You're a joke bro. You're a sequel to another Friday the 13th at best yuh bottomfeeding turd. Take another resin hit! That is if it's not scraped dry? Better yet, smoke some metal shavings yuh dIPsHIT! You're such a loser. LOL!!!!!!!!!

smiley_bong.gif
~BH

hotbox.jpg

bolshie is one of the delusionals, so just read for chuckles and giggles.

oh yeah, forget the fact that i have not been here in a few months. Exactly what dulusional crap have i ever said here other than your opinion in relation to mine concerning this subject of h1n1 you puke bag? Sounded good though huh?

Hey jake, everyone knows how mentally deranged your beliefs are here. Don't throw out some bullcrap comments and expect anyone with a brain to believe it. You're a joke bro. You're a sequel to another friday the 13th at best yuh bottomfeeding turd. Take another resin hit! That is if it's not scraped dry? Better yet, smoke some metal shavings yuh dipshit! You're such a loser. Lol!!!!!!!!!

smiley_bong.gif
~bh

hotbox.jpg

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atleast yuh got a sense of humor. It makes the World go around. ~BH

Last edited:
oh yeah, forget the fact that i have not been here in a few months. Exactly what dulusional crap have i ever said here other than your opinion in relation to mine concerning this subject of h1n1 you puke bag? Sounded good though huh?

Hey jake, everyone knows how mentally deranged your beliefs are here. Don't throw out some bullcrap comments and expect anyone with a brain to believe it. You're a joke bro. You're a sequel to another friday the 13th at best yuh bottomfeeding turd. Take another resin hit! That is if it's not scraped dry? Better yet, smoke some metal shavings yuh dipshit! You're such a loser. Lol!!!!!!!!!

smiley_bong.gif
~bh

hotbox.jpg

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~bh

Ok - yer hip.

Gotta move you up a notch in this place.

Cool...

It seems this thread has attracted all the conspiracy nutjobs, like flies to flypaper. If only there was some way we could lock em all up for good...

Unrelated but equally important...vit B12 is the only thing I've seen that helps addicts deal with myriad issues, including withdrawals, cravings, etc.

Vitamins are great, I take them daily, but they're no replacement for an effective vaccine.

Forum List

Back