h.r. 350 Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022

And you blame me for the Crazy guy...........They had him in custody at one time...............Knew he was mental..............Did nothing.

But this new bill will not do JUST THAT.......they will abuse their NEW AUTHORITY to target political opponents.........just like FISA................

And here you are wanting to give them more power...........Fuck that.

This what Europe did over time............Death by a thousand paper cuts slowly going to killing Free Speech.
I looked around the page posted, but could not see the bill itself. If I missed it, tell me where it is. I'll read it. Without reading it, I cannot ever get to understanding of what it says or doesn't say based on snippets and introductions. Can't say you're wrong, either for that matter.

I looked around the page posted, but could not see the bill itself. If I missed it, tell me where it is. I'll read it. Without reading it, I cannot ever get to understanding of what it says or doesn't say based on snippets and introductions. Can't say you're wrong, either for that matter.
Library of congress is on that link.......just type in the bill number there and read or just google the bill itself.

So much for probable cause, innocent until proven guilty, and a slew of other liberties, eh? Fascist much?
What this last guy posted was enough to pull him in and question. Maybe this might be a tool that is needed. Hard to say. What does the bill say? I have not made my own search for the text. Maybe it is time.

What this last guy posted was enough to pull him in and question. Maybe this might be a tool that is needed. Hard to say. What does the bill say? I have not made my own search for the text. Maybe it is time.
OK. Now I have read it and still have no problem with it. The number of domestic terrorism incidents based on hate crime for ethnic, religious and country of origin are on the rise, and needs further resource, as well as reports to the public. This is mostly what the bill is about.

OK. Now I have read it and still have no problem with it. The number of domestic terrorism incidents based on hate crime for ethnic, religious and country of origin are on the rise, and needs further resource, as well as reports to the public. This is mostly what the bill is about.
Then you must be ok still with FISA then............Even after it has been proved to be abused by the FBI and used to attack political opponents?

Admiral Rogers blew that shit out of the water............but the DOJ doesn't prosecute the Swamp.

Then you must be ok still with FISA then............Even after it has been proved to be abused by the FBI and used to attack political opponents?

Admiral Rogers blew that shit out of the water............but the DOJ doesn't prosecute the Swamp.
I did not find a single line referencing the FISA courts in the bill. Did you?..... I didn't think so. Got another ploy to change the subject?

Implied. Use your head, douche nugget. You would be a retard to believe magaturds would support any meaningful legislation, much less any legislation setting out to impede upon any individual's liberties. C'mon, man.
You didn't imply anything, you fucking moron!

Why can't you just admit you were stupid and wrong, and get it over with! You got called on your idiocy and are doing one heck of a lousy tap dance to try to weasel out of your ignorant statement.

I did not find a single line referencing the FISA courts in the bill. Did you?..... I didn't think so. Got another ploy to change the subject?
I compared it to what may eventually happen..........And under FISA it was abused to hell...............With these new powers they will abuse them just like FISA.....

The article I showed .........the uncovering ...............links to the outright crimes exposed by Admiral Rogers..........but the DOJ is owned......why the scumbags who abused it are walking free. Enough evidence to bury them.

I compared it to what may eventually happen..........And under FISA it was abused to hell...............With these new powers they will abuse them just like FISA.....

The article I showed .........the uncovering ...............links to the outright crimes exposed by Admiral Rogers..........but the DOJ is owned......why the scumbags who abused it are walking free. Enough evidence to bury them.
Don't let your paranoia run away with you. This isn't about foreign intelligence. Try to stay on topic. If you have something that supports your theory, post it like anybody else, expecting to be taken seriously. Otherwise, just be satisfied to be mocked for right-wing paranoia. Heard from Q lately, dude?

Don't let your paranoia run away with you. This isn't about foreign intelligence. Try to stay on topic. If you have something that supports your theory, post it like anybody else, expecting to be taken seriously. Otherwise, just be satisfied to be mocked for right-wing paranoia. Heard from Q lately, dude?
STFU...............I have made my point........And I know given their history what their aim is really at.........They have done this in Europe and Canada......And they want it here.

Same reason they suppress free speech on Social Media with their fact checkers..............HATE SPEECH is the trigger they will try and use to justify what has already been done all over the world.

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.................It WILL HEAD THAT WAY........I really don't give a damn if you call me a conspirator or Q............I speak my mind.......I don't give a shit who doesn't like it.

Creating a whole new DHS department to look at DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ONLY..........Creating a new division in the FBI.

Who will look at Americans for the public good............lmao

More power and it will be ABUSED.............Only fools give them more and more power after the shit they have done.

So we start down the path to Europe. Using moments of Chaos to give the gov't more power. Ending with Hate Speech later so they can investigate you for what you say online.

In Europe what you say online can have you put in Jail.

This bill establishes new requirements to expand the availability of information on domestic terrorism, as well as the relationship between domestic terrorism and hate crimes.

It authorizes domestic terrorism components within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Department of Justice (DOJ), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to monitor, analyze, investigate, and prosecute domestic terrorism.

FJB

It's coming

Why all the ellipsis..........Is that magaturd-eze patriot code for 'I'm a card carrying magaturd, yet I've never touched the opposite sex, but by golly, YOU MUST FEAR THESE PARTICULAR THINGS NOW BECAUSE TUCKER SAID SO and he loves me'?

Verbal flotsam and jetsam. Super informative! :113:

:spinner:

Forum List

Back