Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

The Green Party believes that the Big Lie is real?

And the Green Party gay coke whore who supports

Pedohile normalization

Is anti gay too

Your side fucked up the fake hate hoaxed 3am blog

ex life partner. Didn’t have custody.
Apparently, a Russian woman, Oxane Taub, kicked him out of her open air drug house because he was abusing the kids. Then he moved into a short bus parked in front of the home. He had two boys with her and she also had a girl with someone else. The girl says that he sexually abused her when she was a child.

Currently Oxane Taub is serving prison time after being convicted on 20 counts last year. Including 3 felonies against a 14 year old boy she was obsessed with. Attempted kidnapping, stalking and sexual assault of a minor.

Both DePape and Taub were heavily into a psychedelic hallucinogenic drug called ibogaine. They would deal it from her home and tout ibogaine as some kind of miracle cure for drug addiction.

Ibogaine is known to cause schizophrenia and psychotic episodes.

Last edited:
Apparently, a Russian woman, Oxane Taub, kicked him out of her open air drug house because he was abusing the kids. Then he moved into a short bus parked in front of the home. He had two boys with her and she also had a girl with someone else. The girl says that he sexually abused her when she was a child.

Currently Oxane Taub is in prison serving time after being convicted of 20 crimes last year. Including 3 felonies against a 14 year old boy she was obsessed with. Attempted kidnapping, stalking and sexual assault of a minor.

Both DePape and Taub were heavily into a psychedelic hallucinogenic drug called ibogaine. They would deal it from her home and tout ibogaine as some kind of miracle cure for drug addiction.
thar explains how he got connected wirh Paul

As I wrote the guy is mentally ill in the head…

The left need this to be about MAGA because the election is right around the corner, so Paul Pelosi is being used as a battle cry to get the vote out.

The individual in question has a long history of being nuts and wouldn’t surprise me if he posted on this damn board!

He is nuts but alas both sides need their moment of stupidity!

The cult wants this guy to be MAGA soooooooooooooopooo badly, its comical.

The nudist male whore hemp jewelry maker who lives in a commune in San Fran is not a fucking ULTRA MAGA person....you lying motherfuckers.

The cult wants this guy to be MAGA soooooooooooooopooo badly, its comical.

The nudist male whore hemp jewelry maker who lives in a commune in San Fran is not a fucking ULTRA MAGA person....you lying motherfuckers.

He was a big fan of Qanon and conspiracy theories.

It's not the right that's being attacked here. Paul Pelosi has a fractured skull because Republicans refuse to admit they're lying. Just like you never admit you're lying, Sleazy.
GAY insane drug addicted prostitutes, flying the alphabet pedo flag over their homes should be paid for services rendered or you don't get hit in the head with a hammer.

Taub on David DePape:
He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time. He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him. And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal.” If he ever did.

Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old, and he didn’t have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I’ve always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi.

He was a big fan of Qanon and conspiracy theories.

Ok. So are far left anti government people, you dolt.

Lots of hippies from the 60s still do not trust the government.

Why are you ignoring that he is a gay nudist hemp jewelry maker who lives in a commune?

Come on man.

Ultra right and Ultra left are about the same.

1667221250767.png

Some of you cultists are really dumb. There is the political spectrum. Please wake the fuck up.

It's not the right that's being attacked here. Paul Pelosi has a fractured skull because Republicans refuse to admit they're lying. Just like you never admit you're lying, Sleazy.
You left out the fact that he and his family are Alphabet Pedo Lobby activists.

"Pelosi called police and id'd Depape as a friend, interestingly both were clad only in their boxers, and based upon the known about Depape its all but certain he and Pelosi were "err" engaged in some type of close personal activity prior to Pelosi getting bashed in skull by hammer!'

Ok. So are far left anti government people, you dolt.

Lots of hippies from the 60s still do not trust the government.

Why are you ignoring that he is a gay nudist hemp jewelry maker who lives in a commune?

Come on man.

Ultra right and Ultra left are about the same.

View attachment 718650
Some of you cultists are really dumb. There is the political spectrum. Please wake the fuck up.
They want to claim there are a 1,000 genders but NO Political Spectrum? LMAO
1667221410315.png

i’m believing her statement not something from the media. moreover a lot has been confirmed, inclucing statements from his neighbor

I do know nancy and know she’s got a long history of lying and i know her husbands history of substance abuse and history of hanging out at gay clubs

we also know what the police first reported, how the guy was found in his underwear, and how there was a third party there, we also know they’ve had to change e they storyline.

i get you have. a narrative from nancy you gave to believe
You don’t know any of these people. What you think you know is a presentation of what you’ve seen in the media and from video snippets. That’s the difference between you and I. I look at the facts as they are. A police report of an assault in the pelosi home. You are acting as the puppet falling for all these other overdramatic narratives.

You don’t know any of these people. What you think you know is a presentation of what you’ve seen in the media and from video snippets. That’s the difference between you and I. I look at the facts as they are. A police report of an assault in the pelosi home. You are acting as the puppet falling for all these other overdramatic narratives.
they reported an assault in the home with the man in his underwear at 2am

If it’s true that the right’s stolen election rhetoric is partly to blame for this assault then it’s also true that the left’s anti-cop rhetoric got numerous officers killed.

The defund the police initiatives and anti-cop rhetoric led to an increase in crime and murders of police officers and NOW things need to change because a Democrat politician’s husband gets assaulted.

It’s fucking ludicrous.
Yes both of those statements are true. Difference being the anti cop narrative was born from abuse of power by bad cops and calls for reform while the stolen election narrative was born as a dishonest excuse to pad the ego of a spoiled billionaire.

Yes both of those statements are true. Difference being the anti cop narrative was born from abuse of power by bad cops and calls for reform while the stolen election narrative was born as a dishonest excuse to pad the ego of a spoiled billionaire.
Still doesn't change the fact that if you "STIFF" an insane drug addicted gay prostituted that you risk getting hit in the head with a hammer.

Forum List

Back