Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

black_gun.jpg

If you had been watching the media these days, particularly MSNBC and CNN you'd think that Chris Dorner was a hero. They cheered Django and half cheered a black renegade cop that was out in the public seeking retribution.

Why would the media in all practicality support murder?

Well, it depends who was committing the murders.
That's Right! Only white CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood murderers like Randy Weaver and David Koresh are allowed to be glorified. It's in the Constitution.

I could care less about them other than the fact that the Clinton Administration decided they could go around the law and not give them due process. They were murdered because they wanted to hold onto their guns and their religion. People like that are a threat to folks like Obama and the Clintons. They're not dependent on government.

Why don't you get a room.

I'm not trying to blame everything on blacks. They just do more than their share to cause hatred and racism in this country.

The percentage of black vs. whites who think about race every day would have to be a 9-1 ratio. Most whites don't think about race. Blacks, that's all they seem to think about, our president included.

She is new to the board and she didn't deserve that, no room required.

She voiced her opinion as have you.

Your opinion is that the black population : do more than their share to cause hatred and racism in this country.

Well I disagree.

You are only giving an opinion

Now it's a standstill.

Like your opinion changes anything.

She repeatedly insulted me. This isn't the first thread she's done that in ether....so STFU.

She didn't deserve what you said.

She is new to the board and she didn't deserve that, no room required.

She voiced her opinion as have you.

Your opinion is that the black population : do more than their share to cause hatred and racism in this country.

Well I disagree.

You are only giving an opinion

Now it's a standstill.

Like your opinion changes anything.

She repeatedly insulted me. This isn't the first thread she's done that in ether....so STFU.

She didn't deserve what you said.

Well I disagree.

People who open their mouths before they know what's up don't deserve to be treated cordially.

She felt she had me pegged and everything I told her didn't matter a damn.

She's a bigot plain and simple. She's been drinking the Kool-aid too long to change. People like that need to be shocked back into reality sometimes. I don't often use the "C" word....but I felt it was warranted.

black_gun.jpg

If you had been watching the media these days, particularly MSNBC and CNN you'd think that Chris Dorner was a hero. They cheered Django and half cheered a black renegade cop that was out in the public seeking retribution.

That's Right! Only white CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood murderers like Randy Weaver and David Koresh are allowed to be glorified. It's in the Constitution.

I could care less about them other than the fact that the Clinton Administration decided they could go around the law and not give them due process. They were murdered because they wanted to hold onto their guns and their religion. People like that are a threat to folks like Obama and the Clintons. They're not dependent on government.
And there it is, white Right-wing murderers are justified murderers worthy of praise.

And there it is, white Right-wing murderers are justified murderers worthy of praise.

STFU asshole.

Nobody deserves to be murdered or has the right to murder anyone.

Fucken piece of shit.

STFU asshole.

Nobody deserves to be murdered or has the right to murder anyone.

Fucken piece of shit.
And so much for the First Amendment, only for the Right also!

black_gun.jpg

Now that was some racist bullshit.

You're sick in the head and a liar on top of it. I watched MSNBC and CNN during the entirety of Dorner's last stand; and not once did an anchor or pundit glorify or condone his actions.

As usual, you weigh in on an issue in which you are 100% uninformed on.

A 28-year-old man from San Jose who believed he was working with the Taliban tried to set off a car bomb in California. Why? So he could frame the Tea Party, initiate a government crackdown on guns, and thus start a civil war. Luckily he was working with the FBI, not radical Islamists.

Leftists violence on the rise: The two stories the MSM should be focused on ? Glenn Beck

You're sick in the head and a liar on top of it. I watched MSNBC and CNN during the entirety of Dorner's last stand; and not once did an anchor or pundit glorify or condone his actions.

More PROOF that you are not only 100% uninformed, but also a LIAR:

It seems that common sense would dictate that the police pursuit that ended in the death of cop-killer Chris Dorner would be met with praise. Not if you watched CNN! They sympathized with Dorner, concluding that he "had a point" with his grievance. One CNN commentator even called the pursuit "exciting" because Dorner was a "real life super hero" to many people. Wow.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/02/14/cnn-dorner-‘had-a-point’-rampage-was-‘exciting’/

Want me to keep going? I can because exposing and humiliating you is both fun and easy....

This time with undeniable video from the CNN exchange (can't wait to see how JoseK tries to spin this one - I'm betting somehow "racism" will be accused - that's usually the last desperate attempt of dumbocrats when faced with indisputable evidence):

Panelists MC Lyte, Jack Moore, Editor of BuzzFeed Sports, Lauren Ashburn, Editor-in-chief at The Daily Download, and Mark Lamont Hill joined Brooke Baldwin on CNN today to talk about the social media support for alleged quadruple killer Christopher Dorner. Ashburn was the only one on the panel who had a problem with the alleged cop killer being celebrated saying that he crossed a line when he began killing people to get his revenge for his alleged grievences. The rest of the panel concluded that Dorner "had a point" and that the unfolding story was theatric. Hill said that the saga was "exciting," "like 'Django Unchained' in real life," and Dorner was similar to a "super hero." Moore said that it was like watching a "Denzel Washington movie" and that the social media support was just Internet "weirdness." Lyte concluded that because "children" were being killed by police brutality this event brought about a conversation that should occur. Baldwin agreed and said, "I'm glad we had this conversation."

CNN Panel: Dorner's Alleged Murder Spree 'Exciting,' Like 'Denzel Washington Movie'

This time with undeniable video from the CNN exchange (can't wait to see how JoseK tries to spin this one - I'm betting somehow "racism" will be accused - that's usually the last desperate attempt of dumbocrats when faced with indisputable evidence):

Panelists MC Lyte, Jack Moore, Editor of BuzzFeed Sports, Lauren Ashburn, Editor-in-chief at The Daily Download, and Mark Lamont Hill joined Brooke Baldwin on CNN today to talk about the social media support for alleged quadruple killer Christopher Dorner. Ashburn was the only one on the panel who had a problem with the alleged cop killer being celebrated saying that he crossed a line when he began killing people to get his revenge for his alleged grievences. The rest of the panel concluded that Dorner "had a point" and that the unfolding story was theatric. Hill said that the saga was "exciting," "like 'Django Unchained' in real life," and Dorner was similar to a "super hero." Moore said that it was like watching a "Denzel Washington movie" and that the social media support was just Internet "weirdness." Lyte concluded that because "children" were being killed by police brutality this event brought about a conversation that should occur. Baldwin agreed and said, "I'm glad we had this conversation."

CNN Panel: Dorner's Alleged Murder Spree 'Exciting,' Like 'Denzel Washington Movie'
Whenever the Right makes up a sentence with little snippets of quotes you know what they snip out contradicts the point they are trying to make, which is why they are cut out. Especially if it's Bigotbarf!!!

You can bet that somewhere in the snipped part they said what Dorner did was quite wrong.

i'm not a ****. I simply don't like racists and bigots. I don't merely not like them, they disgust me and you are a racist. Deny it if you like, but believe me when I tell you, only racists post an OP such as you have. Only racists lack any concept or understanding as to why the black population "can't just fucking pull up their bootstraps, get over it and get on with it." Only racists claim that Liberals and blacks are trying to inflict "white man's guilt" upon them.

There are different degrees of racist expression. Some on other sites I frequent are so blatant about their racism it's almost funny. Others, like you hide behind justification for their racism - black crime, black poverty, drain on society, poor parenting, the list goes on and on.

But racism is racism, expressed blatantly or subtly and regardless of whether or not you are willing to admit you have them, I can see your racist stripes.

You don't deserve that disrespect sister, I am learning that these kind of threads are simply to pointless.

The people who blame the black population for everything gone wrong simply don't want to see things differently.

I'm not trying to blame everything on blacks. They just do more than their share to cause hatred and racism in this country.

The percentage of black vs. whites who think about race every day would have to be a 9-1 ratio. Most whites don't think about race. Blacks, that's all they seem to think about, our president included.

Oh yes, as evidenced by the fact that only every other thread on this site is started by some white dude complaining about blacks.

Good call.

People who open their mouths before they know what's up don't deserve to be treated cordially.

She felt she had me pegged and everything I told her didn't matter a damn.

She's a bigot plain and simple. She's been drinking the Kool-aid too long to change. People like that need to be shocked back into reality sometimes. I don't often use the "C" word....but I felt it was warranted.

I don 't usually use the 'd' word, but you are definitely a dickhead. One for using that word, and two for posting this thread in the politics forum. You are either completely unconscious of your racism or completely in denial of it. It is patently clear this thread is about racial issues and is not a political issue.

Whenever the Right makes up a sentence with little snippets of quotes you know what they snip out contradicts the point they are trying to make, which is why they are cut out. Especially if it's Bigotbarf!!!

You can bet that somewhere in the snipped part they said what Dorner did was quite wrong.

Except I posted the VIDEO for you to watch, you stupid fuck. If you weren't such a typical LAZY liberal, perhaps you would have verified the information (but then again, assholes like you don't want to know the truth - you prefer being ignorant and wallowing in your uninformed ideology).

You don't deserve that disrespect sister, I am learning that these kind of threads are simply to pointless.

The people who blame the black population for everything gone wrong simply don't want to see things differently.

Oh yes, as evidenced by the fact that only every other thread on this site is started by some white dude complaining about blacks.

Good call.

And how would you know what color the author of a thread is?!?

Good call.

And how would you know what color the author of a thread is?!?

LOL

How disingenuous is that?

Except I posted the VIDEO for you to watch, you stupid fuck. If you weren't such a typical LAZY liberal, perhaps you would have verified the information (but then again, assholes like you don't want to know the truth - you prefer being ignorant and wallowing in your uninformed ideology).
Not in this thread you didn't, and the fact that you didn't proves you knew they said what Dorner did was wrong in the parts of the quotes your source left out.

Forum List

Back