Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

your dream might have come true if the Rs had succeeded with Romney ...

My wife is black.

She had a shooting happen across the street from her office.

A bunch of black kids getting high and raising hell.

It happens more often with blacks than whites, but you wouldn't know it from watching the news.

Anecdotal evidence of a shooting across the street from your black wife's office. Hmm, if your wife is black, then everything you say about blacks must be true and there is no way your motivations are racist.

Nice try.

Best way to discover how things are is live with them. Try raising them. Take a walk in their shoes.

Personally I think a snot-nosed newbie punk like you hasn't lived life yet. If you had you wouldn't talk the way you do. That is unless you're a sock that got banned for being an asshole.

As if this is my first rodeo with you idiots. Snot-nosed? I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother. A newbie here perhaps, but an old hand in the battle against racists like you.

I had you for breakfast before your feet hit the floor.

cool... another racist thread!

:thup:

You're suffering from "Whiteman's Guilt".

Instead of whining about how badly blacks have it you might want to open your motherfucken eyes for once, bitch.

I've been hearing it first-hand for 35 years. It's never gonna end till they want it to end and they don't. Now we have a president that gives their beef legitimacy........government sponsored racism. A license to kill so to speak. Social Justice. Reparations. Whatever they want to call it.

Well, I don't know any black person who's received the cell phone Obama promised them.

Government sponsored racism. How does that work exactly?

Social justice. Is that a bad thing?

Reparations. Show me the proof.

Racist

Fuck you you little shit.

Eric Holder the Attorney General said that America is afraid to discuss race.

Folks like you only proves that.

Nothing that the media or the administration does is overt. It's all under the surface. It's all subliminal.

It's not out in the open for goofballs like you to recognize.

You're wasting your breath.

Anecdotal evidence of a shooting across the street from your black wife's office. Hmm, if your wife is black, then everything you say about blacks must be true and there is no way your motivations are racist.

Nice try.

Best way to discover how things are is live with them. Try raising them. Take a walk in their shoes.

Personally I think a snot-nosed newbie punk like you hasn't lived life yet. If you had you wouldn't talk the way you do. That is unless you're a sock that got banned for being an asshole.

As if this is my first rodeo with you idiots. Snot-nosed? I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother. A newbie here perhaps, but an old hand in the battle against racists like you.

I seriously doubt that. I've been retired from the military for close to 20 years.

You are a cliche. Calling me racist has no effect on me because I know it isn't true. Personally I think you never grew up otherwise you wouldn't be such a ****.

your dream might have come true if the Rs had succeeded with Romney ...

I think we would have had riots but maybe something would have gotten done in Congress for once instead of Obama refusing to negotiate in good faith and then claiming nobody wants to work with him.

Romney would have at least worked the problems instead of simply talked about them.

I seriously doubt that. I've been retired from the military for close to 20 years.

You are a cliche. Calling me racist has no effect on me because I know it isn't true. Personally I think you never grew up otherwise you wouldn't be such a ****.

i'm not a ****. I simply don't like racists and bigots. I don't merely not like them, they disgust me and you are a racist. Deny it if you like, but believe me when I tell you, only racists post an OP such as you have. Only racists lack any concept or understanding as to why the black population "can't just fucking pull up their bootstraps, get over it and get on with it." Only racists claim that Liberals and blacks are trying to inflict "white man's guilt" upon them.

There are different degrees of racist expression. Some on other sites I frequent are so blatant about their racism it's almost funny. Others, like you hide behind justification for their racism - black crime, black poverty, drain on society, poor parenting, the list goes on and on.

But racism is racism, expressed blatantly or subtly and regardless of whether or not you are willing to admit you have them, I can see your racist stripes.

i'm not a ****. I simply don't like racists and bigots. I don't merely not like them, they disgust me and you are a racist. Deny it if you like, but believe me when I tell you, only racists post an OP such as you have. Only racists lack any concept or understanding as to why the black population "can't just fucking pull up their bootstraps, get over it and get on with it." Only racists claim that Liberals and blacks are trying to inflict "white man's guilt" upon them.

There are different degrees of racist expression. Some on other sites I frequent are so blatant about their racism it's almost funny. Others, like you hide behind justification for their racism - black crime, black poverty, drain on society, poor parenting, the list goes on and on.

But racism is racism, expressed blatantly or subtly and regardless of whether or not you are willing to admit you have them, I can see your racist stripes.

Anyone except government statisticans who mention black __________ seem to be "Racist"

Why is is that a census form asks what race US Citizens are, but the census taker who wants to know your race is not racist?

Racism is seeing racism where it doesn't exist.

Most of the problems that blacks face is of their own doing. There is no way to avoid the occasional name-calling that some whites throw at them, but most of the problems they suffer from are from their own thoughts or actions. The problem with race-relations is most don't understand the other race. They believe in stereotypes. You claim to understand but you're simply at the state I was when I was younger. You sympathize with them and ignore what many of them are doing.

Many of them have never been taught to respect authority, especially from a white. They learned from a young age to hate anyone who isn't black. This breeds envy, animosity, anger, and sometimes violence. Right now we have a president that encourages getting even. So how do you suppose a bunch of stupid kids are going to get even? Using any excuse to do harm.

My wife can't trust other blacks. They are nothing but trouble for the most part. They don't like to pay their rent, they sometimes don't take care of the property. They party and raise hell and bother the neighbors, basically show their ass any way they can.

Do you know why black kids wear their pants so baggy? Why they show their boxers to anyone they walk past? It's like telling everyone they see to kiss their ass. Living that way only leads to conflict.

Fact is you have no idea what you're talking about. That's why you calling me a racist doesn't bother me. You haven't a clue cracker.

Last edited:

You don't deserve that disrespect sister, I am learning that these kind of threads are simply to pointless.

The people who blame the black population for everything gone wrong simply don't want to see things differently.

You don't deserve that disrespect sister, I am learning that these kind of threads are simply to pointless.

The people who blame the black population for everything gone wrong simply don't want to see things differently.

Why don't you get a room.

I'm not trying to blame everything on blacks. They just do more than their share to cause hatred and racism in this country.

The percentage of black vs. whites who think about race every day would have to be a 9-1 ratio. Most whites don't think about race. Blacks, that's all they seem to think about, our president included.

Weiß oder schwarz oder braun, es spielt keine Rolle, Sie sind alle gleich wertlos und kann die gleiche Menge an Arbeit in einem meiner Gulags zu produzieren ..... shnitsl

Translation:
White or black or brown, it does not matter, you are all equally worthless and can produce the same amount of work in one of my gulags ..... shnitsl

An equal opportunity anti-social! A genuine Meister Racer! LOL!

I'm not trying to blame everything on blacks. They just do more than their share to cause hatred and racism in this country.

The percentage of black vs. whites who think about race every day would have to be a 9-1 ratio. Most whites don't think about race. Blacks, that's all they seem to think about, our president included.

She is new to the board and she didn't deserve that, no room required.

She voiced her opinion as have you.

Your opinion is that the black population : do more than their share to cause hatred and racism in this country.

Well I disagree.

You are only giving an opinion

Now it's a standstill.

If they were serious about reducing crime and gun violence they would be working on Black control instead of Gun control.

Instead of whining about how badly blacks have it you might want to open your motherfucken eyes for once, bitch.

I've been hearing it first-hand for 35 years. It's never gonna end till they want it to end and they don't. Now we have a president that gives their beef legitimacy........government sponsored racism. A license to kill so to speak. Social Justice. Reparations. Whatever they want to call it.

So, the only reason people object to racism is 'white man's guilt'? Why is it people like you can only echo and re-echo the same thing? Are you incapable of original, thoughtful reasoning? The philosophy behind US culture is rugged individualism, yet you all think in lockstep like a bunch of little brownshirt Nazis.

This is a racist thread and should not be in politics. It has nothing to do with politics. It should be in the racial issues forum.

So, the only reason people object to racism is 'white man's guilt'? Why is it people like you can only echo and re-echo the same thing? Are you incapable of original, thoughtful reasoning? The philosophy behind US culture is rugged individualism, yet you all think in lockstep like a bunch of little brownshirt Nazis.

This is a racist thread and should not be in politics. It has nothing to do with politics. It should be in the racial issues forum.

Bullshit! This is a factual post. Blacks are about 15% of the population and commit the majority of violent crimes on a national level. If the government was serious about reducing crime they would do something about the violent Black race.

Putting people into groups and projecting the behavior of individuals on the group is dangerous stuff. People are just people. As soon as you get to know individuals from any group, the truth comes out. They're just not that different from you.

black_gun.jpg

If you had been watching the media these days, particularly MSNBC and CNN you'd think that Chris Dorner was a hero. They cheered Django and half cheered a black renegade cop that was out in the public seeking retribution.

Why would the media in all practicality support murder?

Well, it depends who was committing the murders.
That's Right! Only white CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood murderers like Randy Weaver and David Koresh are allowed to be glorified. It's in the Constitution.

She is new to the board and she didn't deserve that, no room required.

She voiced her opinion as have you.

Your opinion is that the black population : do more than their share to cause hatred and racism in this country.

Well I disagree.

You are only giving an opinion

Now it's a standstill.

Like your opinion changes anything.

She repeatedly insulted me. This isn't the first thread she's done that in ether....so STFU.

Forum List

Back