GUNS...and groups of people hoarding a lot of them.

What if the group of Americans in question are muslims?

Would you favor monitoring them?

Additionally, should large weapons arsenals be illegal?

Two words: Lexington and Concord.

Dumb and dumber.

I think it's hilarious, and also sad, that all these paranoids are throwing away good money stocking up on all this hardware that ultimately will spend its days collecting dust.

This from a far left drone troll!

They know how to run that religious narrative without question or hesitation..

The far left is in favor of monitoring anyone that is not part of the far left religion..

Right now they would favor monitoring anyone that has a firearm, except Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, blacks, Latinos, Asians, Arabians, etc.

The far left is in favor of monitoring anyone that is not part of the far left religion..

Right now they would favor monitoring anyone that has a firearm, except Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, blacks, Latinos, Asians, Arabians, etc.
What about you? Who would you be in favor of monitoring, or not monitoring?

Dumb and dumber.

I think it's hilarious, and also sad, that all these paranoids are throwing away good money stocking up on all this hardware that ultimately will spend its days collecting dust.

What hardware and ammo we ultimately have won't go to waste. We love to go shooting and do so regularly. No dust growing on this stuff.

What about you? Who would you be in favor of monitoring, or not monitoring?

Hard to say since everyone is being monitored in some form or fashion.

Just like when terrorists post videos on Youtube, should the 1st amendment protect these terrorists rights to post their videos?

It's occurred many times in the past several decades, where a group of American lives together in a compound, and maintains a large arsenal of weaponry. Like Waco.

And, usually the Federal Government, through the ATF, monitors these groups.

Should this be the case? Are you in favor of the Federal Government monitoring groups of Americans that have large collections of guns?
What constitutes a 'large collection.'

What constitutes 'monitoring.'

It's occurred many times in the past several decades, where a group of American lives together in a compound, and maintains a large arsenal of weaponry. Like Waco.

Should this be the case? Are you in favor of the Federal Government monitoring groups of Americans that have large collections of guns?
What constitutes a 'large collection.'

What constitutes 'monitoring.'

What difference does it make to a far left drone that does not want anyone other than criminals to have guns?

I only have a few, for target practice.

img_696327624.jpg

Wow you must have a very small penis.

img_696327624.jpg

I've had no complaints.

BTW that's a stock photo from google.

I'd never post a picture of my 'arsenal' online.

(BTW, thanks for making a fool of yourself)

Oh then your post was a lie.

Or is the above post a lie?

One post you claim that you have a lot of weapons.

The next one you say that's not a photo of your weapons.

Wow so now you're a coward liar on top of having a very small penis.

You do know that all normal people see men who has a lot of weapons as having a very small penis don't you? And you do know that normal people are laughing hysterically at you don't you?

It's not my fault you have a small penis and probably have a feeling of no control of your life.

That's your problem and no amount of weapons is going to change it.

img_696327624.jpg

I've had no complaints.

You do know that all normal people see men who has a lot of weapons as having a very small penis don't you? And you do know that normal people are laughing hysterically at you don't you?

It's not my fault you have a small penis and probably have a feeling of no control of your life.

No, I said I have a few guns, for target practice

You do know that all normal people see men who has a lot of weapons as having a very small penis don't you?

Normal people?

Don't include yourself in that number

And you do know that normal people are laughing hysterically at you don't you?

again, don't include yourself in your list of 'normal' people.

'normal' people don't consider firearms phallic symbols to the degree you do.

(is it possible you suffer from penis envy?)

I don't think the federal gov't has the constitutional authority to police the people of the several states. If someone can point to any of congress' enumerated powers that would allow such policing, please feel free to provide the text.

Nope.

Dumb and dumber.

And you; the dumbest.

The ultimate goal would be that we don't need our guns at all. That the government and its power hungry members would eventually be defeated and or reduced so that Americans can live their lives free again.

img_696327624.jpg

I've had no complaints.

No, I said I have a few guns, for target practice

You do know that all normal people see men who has a lot of weapons as having a very small penis don't you?

Normal people?

Don't include yourself in that number

And you do know that normal people are laughing hysterically at you don't you?

again, don't include yourself in your list of 'normal' people.

'normal' people don't consider firearms phallic symbols to the degree you do.

(is it possible you suffer from penis envy?)

Don't respond to that idiot. He's a troll who has an unhealthy obsession with penises.

Forum List

Back