While we are protecting Ownership, democrats are making guns useless....

Have you ever even wondered why 2nd amendment alarmist...
You said::
If you can't make rational arguments on this issue you will eventually lose.

I asked:
What rational argument is there for the unnecessary and ineffective restrictions you (individually and collectively) seek for the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms by the law abiding?

If you cannot meaningfully address my question, you will eventually lose.

Well?

Yes.
The unnecessary and ineffective restrictions you (individually, collectively) seek to lay on the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms by the law abiding will do nothing to stop shootings like the event you mention.
Indeed, they only serve to infringe on the right to keep and bear arms - as intended.
So, as a practical matter, we have every reason to oppose these restrictions.

And by "oppose" you mean "CRY" and whine on forums as they certainly do it.
Oh the internet tuffery is strong with this one. :laughing0301:

You said::
If you can't make rational arguments on this issue you will eventually lose.

I asked:
What rational argument is there for the unnecessary and ineffective restrictions you (individually and collectively) seek for the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms by the law abiding?

If you cannot meaningfully address my question, you will eventually lose.

Well?
My own views of this issue are irrelevant because you are not interested. I'm telling you people what is wrong with your arguments. It's not even a discussion anyone can have with you people because you think doing anything at all is some nefarious plot to take away your precious guns.

Another second amendment activist shoots up some place and your first impulse is to to pull out all your silly fantasies as the sole argument why nothing can ever be done about it. Do you have any practical arguments at all?
Another example of a stupid unedcated hate filled Leftest Moon Bat trying to justify doing away with a Constitutional guaranteed Liberty.

My own views of this issue are irrelevant because you are not interested. I'm telling you people what is wrong with your arguments. It's not even a discussion anyone can have with you people because you think doing anything at all is some nefarious plot to take away your precious guns.
You don't have anything worth saying.

The right to keep and bear arms is an individual freedom guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and it clearly cannot be infringed upon.

You can deny it all you want and you can advocate doing away with it all you want because that is what you idiot Leftest always do but the fact is that it is illegal to infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms.

Our precious guns are what protects us from not only tyranny but nefarious people trying to take our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS. You have no rational point of view. You want power and these stop you from obtaining it. The exact thing they were meant to do. Your view is one of ignorance, not one of enlightenment.

You don't have anything worth saying.

The right to keep and bear arms is an individual freedom guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and it clearly cannot be infringed upon.

You can deny it all you want and you can advocate doing away with it all you want because that is what you idiot Leftest always do but the fact is that it is illegal to infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms.
More paranoid fantasies?

Our precious guns are what protects us from not only tyranny but nefarious people trying to take our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS. You have no rational point of view. You want power and these stop you from obtaining it. The exact thing they were meant to do. Your view is one of ignorance, not one of enlightenment.
I have guns but I do not think they have special powers. They are just overly expensive tools to make holes.

I have guns but I do not think they have special powers. They are just overly expensive tools to make holes.
Then you are the fool... Those guns are why the Japanese never attacked the mainland US. They keep people like Joe Biden and democrats at bay from taking our God given rights, as was intended by the founding fathers. They are doing exactly what they were intended to do. And that is why you not only fear them but despise them.

Then you are the fool... Those guns are why the Japanese never attacked the mainland US. They keep people like Joe Biden and democrats at bay from taking our God given rights, as was intended by the founding fathers. They are doing exactly what they were intended to do. And that is why you not only fear them but despise them.
Paranoid arguments carry no weight with me.

By Biden making us unable to BEAR ARMS he is also making us weaker and more vulnerable as a nation, ripe to be attacked. Biden is truly aiding our enemies by his actions.

Forum List

Back