Gun says hit new record

Doesn't matter

Obama is going to take your guns

I wish he would take one of mine. My 38 Special revolver is pretty much obsolete. I would trade it in on one of those new Duck Dynasty endorsed camouflaged 22 semi-automatic pistols, but I kind of suspect that one does not successfully bring down many ducks with one of those.

"The .22 caliber 715P Pistol can hold 26 rounds and is described as “perfect for small game, plinking, target shooting — or clearing cottonmouths out of your duck blind,” according to the company’s website."

Read more: ?Duck Dynasty? family launches line of camouflage guns - NY Daily News

LOL. About ten years down the road, there are going to be a lot of these silly war weapons sold for ten cents or less on the dollar as the people owning realize that they have not used them at all, and they are a definate liability. In the meanwhile, those of us that have owned hunting guns all our life, will still have them, with no one at all bothering us about them. Not many mall and school shooting done with a model 94 Winchester.

As usual your for site is lost ten years from now assault weapons will cost many times more than today because of the likes of Obama. Good investment, my sks that I bough for 125 is now worth ten times that. My 94 Winchester that I bought for 150 is still only worth 150

I still own a Chi-Com made SKS that I managed to ship back from Vietnam over 40 years ago (in several parts). It is fully operational and to this date, it has never been registered in the US. It is a prized possession that I wouldn't trade for anything.

Last edited:
Beat me to it Jon...... Gun sales hit new record, ammo boom to follow - Washington Times

Fucking win!!!

So pleased to see this.......people are seeing what we have here in 2014 = civil society turned on its ear by the hyper-progressives.

I'll be adding to the number when I can afford my new toy........Mossberg 930 SPX 12G Semi-Auto Tactical. Lots and lots of damage inside of 5 seconds although most say for proper cycling, heavier loads are preferred..........For the non-limpwristers on this thread, check out the sweetness >>>>>

Mossberg 930 Tactical 12 Ga semi-auto Review - The Lighthouse Lady - YouTube

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Outstanding!

Doesn't matter

Obama is going to take your guns

I wish he would take one of mine. My 38 Special revolver is pretty much obsolete. I would trade it in on one of those new Duck Dynasty endorsed camouflaged 22 semi-automatic pistols, but I kind of suspect that one does not successfully bring down many ducks with one of those.

"The .22 caliber 715P Pistol can hold 26 rounds and is described as “perfect for small game, plinking, target shooting — or clearing cottonmouths out of your duck blind,” according to the company’s website."

Read more: ?Duck Dynasty? family launches line of camouflage guns - NY Daily News

Hey, some master archers have taken them out of the air with bow and arrow and I read about a guy who took some with a boomerang (didn't come back though). So it might be just barely possible with that .22.

LOL. About ten years down the road, there are going to be a lot of these silly war weapons sold for ten cents or less on the dollar as the people owning realize that they have not used them at all, and they are a definate liability. In the meanwhile, those of us that have owned hunting guns all our life, will still have them, with no one at all bothering us about them. Not many mall and school shooting done with a model 94 Winchester.

As usual your for site is lost ten years from now assault weapons will cost many times more than today because of the likes of Obama. Good investment, my sks that I bough for 125 is now worth ten times that. My 94 Winchester that I bought for 150 is still only worth 150

I still own a Chi-Com made SKS that I managed to ship back from Vietnam over 40 years ago (in several parts). It is fully operational and to this date, it has never been registered in the US. It is a prized possession that I wouldn't trade for anything.

did you kill the original owner to get it ? i sure hope so, that would really make it even more of "a prized possession". :up:

Thank you for continuing to help prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and or dishonesty.

the democrats have been the biggest salesmen for the firearms industry

--LOL

More than 21 million applications were run through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System last year, marking nearly an 8 percent increase and the 11th straight year that the number has risen.

Gun sales hit new record, ammo boom to follow - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

You mean they do background checks? Who would have thought, according to some they don't. :eusa_whistle:

the democrats have been the biggest salesmen for the firearms industry

--LOL

More than 21 million applications were run through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System last year, marking nearly an 8 percent increase and the 11th straight year that the number has risen.

Gun sales hit new record, ammo boom to follow - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

You mean they do background checks? Who would have thought, according to some they don't. :eusa_whistle:

yeah out here they do on firearms at estate auctions as well

but you wouldnt know that if you listen to leftards

That's a good story--the thing is very accurate and all 4 of my sons love to shoot it. Problem is ammo is not as easy to get and costs have gone up so we shoot it less for fun.
Hence we pretty much conserve ammo and only shoot preparing for White tail season.
30-30, 35, 30.06, 7mm rem mag. But the fun shooting is pretty much on hold till I replace my sks and ak ammo supply . Do not wish to have less than 1,000 rounds on hand.
Also Vietnam Vet 67-68 Ist aviation.

That's a good story--the thing is very accurate and all 4 of my sons love to shoot it. Problem is ammo is not as easy to get and costs have gone up so we shoot it less for fun.
Hence we pretty much conserve ammo and only shoot preparing for White tail season.
30-30, 35, 30.06, 7mm rem mag. But the fun shooting is pretty much on hold till I replace my sks and ak ammo supply . Do not wish to have less than 1,000 rounds on hand.
Also Vietnam Vet 67-68 Ist aviation.

ever think about reloading?

Forum List

Back