Gun says hit new record

Rightwinger actually thinks he fools people with that screen name.

Doesn't matter

Obama is going to take your guns

Well Cuomo has already taken away my right to own a semi-automatic rifle. Of course he just called it an assault weapon to make it sound skeery.

Considering someone who already had one can keep it legally, methinks equal protection is being violated by the State of New York.

You don't have to live there.

Family connections and responsibilities prevent me from moving, and considering its a right in the federal constitution, they should be the ones to change, not me.

Get it right "Gun sales". I went to a local gun show (500 tables) over the weekend and it was more crowded than I ever saw. Dealers complied with regulations and there were no problems. I noticed hats for sale "Obama hates me" and stickers "guns save lives". For some reason it's hard to find .22 ammunition.

I'm expecting my CHL any day now. I did it to give myself an option if/when I felt i needed protection not because I like to carry. Actually, carrying is kind of a pain. Guns are heavy and somewhat bulky.

But if I feel I need it, I'll have one on me.

And the butthurt left can't do a damn thing about it.

In 2014, gun grabbing is officially gay.......opposition to gun bans is at an all time high >>>

Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

The limpwristed are losing.

oh the tide is turning quickly in the favor of gun owners and proponents of constitutional rights. there is no doubt about that. and we need to use this momentum to not only stop the progress of gun grabbers but to reverse the tide and get the unconstitutional laws they passed already removed

In 2014, gun grabbing is officially gay.......opposition to gun bans is at an all time high >>>

Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

The limpwristed are losing.

oh the tide is turning quickly in the favor of gun owners and proponents of constitutional rights. there is no doubt about that. and we need to use this momentum to not only stop the progress of gun grabbers but to reverse the tide and get the unconstitutional laws they passed already removed

that is right

let be known that obama once again

is trying to take your rights

by side stepping congress and the people

penning his own brand of

anti rights laws

Rightwinger actually thinks he fools people with that screen name.

Doesn't matter

Well Cuomo has already taken away my right to own a semi-automatic rifle. Of course he just called it an assault weapon to make it sound skeery.

Considering someone who already had one can keep it legally, methinks equal protection is being violated by the State of New York.

You don't have to live there.

No you don't--just live there and vacation in Dallas--pick up some Ammo instead of Disney tickets. Go home and practice. Good gun control ,Three in a quarter at 100.

I will never understand all the laws. If you have a gun why do you need a background check to get another one?? Surely not to keep you from shooting children.
Na just a liberals way of controlling non liberals so to keep themselves warm at night. Not about safety.
Yep dead hands for sure.

have you bought a liberal a gun today ???

url-1.jpeg

you should

LOL. About ten years down the road, there are going to be a lot of these silly war weapons sold for ten cents or less on the dollar as the people owning realize that they have not used them at all, and they are a definate liability. In the meanwhile, those of us that have owned hunting guns all our life, will still have them, with no one at all bothering us about them. Not many mall and school shooting done with a model 94 Winchester.

LOL. About ten years down the road, there are going to be a lot of these silly war weapons sold for ten cents or less on the dollar as the people owning realize that they have not used them at all, and they are a definate liability. In the meanwhile, those of us that have owned hunting guns all our life, will still have them, with no one at all bothering us about them. Not many mall and school shooting done with a model 94 Winchester.

As usual your for site is lost ten years from now assault weapons will cost many times more than today because of the likes of Obama. Good investment, my sks that I bough for 125 is now worth ten times that. My 94 Winchester that I bought for 150 is still only worth 150

Your '94 is just as dangerous as any so called assault rifle. So is an old fashioned double barrel shotgun which can put 18 OO buckshot in the air in a fraction of a second. Guns hold and increase their value better than almost anything.

liabilities? Few and minor. There are many good hunting and competition weapons that have been classed as assault weapons. And it's just a matter of time until they add your '94 to the list once they have established that they can use whatever definition they want.
If your '94 is a 30-30 like most it is at least equal in power to rounds fired by the AK 47. And the tubular magazine can hold any number of rounds just depending on length. Don't worry, once they get rid of the "bad" guns they can and will simply redefine whatever guns are left as "bad" also.

I happen to have owned hunting guns all my life and I intend to keep ALL of my guns including those they would like to label as "assault weapons" for the rest of it and then to hand them down to my kids and grandkids.
I know you to be an idiot. I just hope you are not idiot enough to try to take them. That wouldn't end well.

Last edited:

if that's the case I'd be glad to pick a few more up. I bought my HK-91 for $389 new. I still have the receipt. I've had cash on the spot offers for it for as much as $4500.

C'mon Ray.......that last sentence makes me laugh.

Newtown could be pulled off with ease with a plain old Mossberg 500 Persuader 12G and a belt of 00 buck. Same as ANY of these shootings. A large caliber lever action.......same thing.

Doesn't matter

Breaks my heart

You must feel so...............Naked

Your utter disregard for the rule of law is nothing new.

C'mon Ray.......that last sentence makes me laugh.

Newtown could be pulled off with ease with a plain old Mossberg 500 Persuader 12G and a belt of 00 buck. Same as ANY of these shootings. A large caliber lever action.......same thing.

Newtown could have been done with a single-shot bolt action or a H&R break-open double-barrel shotgun.

Your '94 is just as dangerous as any so called assault rifle. So is an old fashioned double barrel shotgun which can put 18 OO buckshot in the air in a fraction of a second. Guns hold and increase their value better than almost anything.

liabilities? Few and minor. There are many good hunting and competition weapons that have been classed as assault weapons. And it's just a matter of time until they add your '94 to the list once they have established that they can use whatever definition they want.
If your '94 is a 30-30 like most it is at least equal in power to rounds fired by the AK 47. And the tubular magazine can hold any number of rounds just depending on length. Don't worry, once they get rid of the "bad" guns they can and will simply redefine whatever guns are left as "bad" also.

I happen to have owned hunting guns all my life and I intend to keep ALL of my guns including those they would like to label as "assault weapons" for the rest of it and then to hand them down to my kids and grandkids.
I know you to be an idiot. I just hope you are not idiot enough to try to take them. That wouldn't end well.

Give this man a cigar. He is 100% correct.

A little education for those who haven't got a clue >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo]MOSSBERG 930 SLUG DESTRUCTION - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back