Gun says hit new record

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
the democrats have been the biggest salesmen for the firearms industry

--LOL

More than 21 million applications were run through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System last year, marking nearly an 8 percent increase and the 11th straight year that the number has risen.

Gun sales hit new record, ammo boom to follow - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

Doesn't matter

Obama is going to take your guns

--LOL

More than 21 million applications were run through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System last year, marking nearly an 8 percent increase and the 11th straight year that the number has risen.

Gun "says" hits new record

LOL--another illiterate gun nut

--LOL

The NRA and gun manufacturers make a fortune off of these guys

Obama has earned gun salesman of the year, for every year he has been in office.

Obama has earned gun salesman of the year, for every year he has been in office.

With gun owners, there is a sucker born every minute.....Watch this

Hey CMike........Obama is going to take your guns

Doesn't matter

Well Cuomo has already taken away my right to own a semi-automatic rifle. Of course he just called it an assault weapon to make it sound skeery.

Considering someone who already had one can keep it legally, methinks equal protection is being violated by the State of New York.

Doesn't matter

Well Cuomo has already taken away my right to own a semi-automatic rifle. Of course he just called it an assault weapon to make it sound skeery.

Considering someone who already had one can keep it legally, methinks equal protection is being violated by the State of New York.

You should move to Texas. But please leave the failed liberal policies with you.

Doesn't matter

Breaks my heart

You must feel so...............Naked

Doesn't matter

You should move to Texas. But please leave the failed liberal policies with you.

No can do. Have family members I have to take care of here. Plus its in the damn consitution, I shouldnt have to move.

Doesn't matter

Breaks my heart

No, I feel like my rights should be respected, even if I don't intend to own one, I have a right to.

I don't intend to ever use my right to a trial by a jury of my peers, or to need my right against searches without a warrant, but I refuse to give it up regardless.

--LOL

The NRA and gun manufacturers make a fortune off of these guys

hey, its good for the economy right? imagine the level of Obama's fail with out the $35,000,000,000 gun industry

Beat me to it Jon...... Gun sales hit new record, ammo boom to follow - Washington Times

Fucking win!!!

So pleased to see this.......people are seeing what we have here in 2014 = civil society turned on its ear by the hyper-progressives.

I'll be adding to the number when I can afford my new toy........Mossberg 930 SPX 12G Semi-Auto Tactical. Lots and lots of damage inside of 5 seconds although most say for proper cycling, heavier loads are preferred..........For the non-limpwristers on this thread, check out the sweetness >>>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MToxpz1IRPs]Mossberg 930 Tactical 12 Ga semi-auto Review - The Lighthouse Lady - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't matter

just wait until you try to buy ammo on the internet now that that clause kicked in 1/6 yea, no infringement there

Rightwinger actually thinks he fools people with that screen name.

Doesn't matter

You don't have to live there.

Doesn't matter

Breaks my heart

there is a great black market that has opened up for them already. plus a number of gun shops are selling AR's and AK's as single shot weapons by placing a mild tack weld where the magazine goes. very easy to grind out. interesting thing about black market weapons. no background checks or registration needed. I'm sure the sales are being logged for tax purposes too. and i'm sure the money is going to reputable individuals. Yes, laws make things so much safer

Rightwinger actually thinks he fools people with that screen name.

Doesn't matter

You don't have to live there.

well you don't but bearing the cost to relocate is hardly worth a law. especially a law that is so easily bypassed.

Forum List

Back