Gun Sales Up Over 55% for Blacks This Year - They Link it to Trump Losing

Black people are buying guns at a high record rate, partially due to fear and anxiety, according to The Guardian.

Black people owning guns have gone up 58.2 percent, according to the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) — and gun groups like the "Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC)" consist of armed social justice advocates who demand justice for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, visibly strapped with handguns.

The Guardian also noted that gun-ownership amongst Black people spiked both when President Trump lost his reelection campaign and when Ahmaud Arbery, a Black jogger who died after he was inspecting an empty house, was gunned down.

Maybe I need to get one soon.
So Blacks do have an ID and have no problem showing an ID to vote.
This is across the U.S
And your point would be?
They have an ID and should show it to vote.
My point would be you were talkinga bout Georgia ID law. I'm saying this is across the entire US and not 1 state
I'm talking about voting laws period

frenchy struggles with his attention abilities,,,
more blacks buying guns just killed the black don't have an ID bullshit argument lol

dont underestimate a dems ability to ignore reality and push their agenda anyway,,,

Black people are buying guns at a high record rate, partially due to fear and anxiety, according to The Guardian.

Black people owning guns have gone up 58.2 percent, according to the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) — and gun groups like the "Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC)" consist of armed social justice advocates who demand justice for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, visibly strapped with handguns.

The Guardian also noted that gun-ownership amongst Black people spiked both when President Trump lost his reelection campaign and when Ahmaud Arbery, a Black jogger who died after he was inspecting an empty house, was gunned down.

This is across the U.S
And your point would be?
My point would be you were talkinga bout Georgia ID law. I'm saying this is across the entire US and not 1 state

more blacks buying guns just killed the black don't have an ID bullshit argument lol

dont underestimate a dems ability to ignore reality and push their agenda anyway,,,
well I must admit democrats are not the brightest of people

Be very careful about believing anything published in England's Guardian.

It used to be a respected paper that gave the FACTS.

Now it is just a woke rag.

I' 95% sure this is true because democrats leadership in blue cities showed they didn't care about the taxpayers of those cities and left them defenseless

IF it is true that African Americans are buying more guns, maybe the reason is as follows:

They realize that the Dems may go really easy on violent criminals.

Therefore, many African Americans -- like people of other ethnicities --feel that they need weapons to defend themselves, especially since the Dems -- who are now in control of the federal government and many cities and states -- want to defund the police.

(Dang! Why did so many African Americans vote for the Dems? Big mistake!)

The last 2 guys that came to me for help getting their first pistol were both black, now that I think of it.

And how the hell are you from Fort Worth and you don't have one already?

NFAC------------will eventually if they haven't already start shooting people likely either choosing cops or going the opposite and targeting the unarmed. Their actions will start an armed race war--------

More legally armed citizens is a good thing no matter what. Also, I'm not familiar with the Arbery case, was he a building inspector?

A couple of months ago, my daughter and i went to pop off a few rounds at the range, to keep our shooting skills sharp. Next stall over, were two black guys, also shooting, very polite and was having a good time. Not once did they gangster shoot...

Last edited:

Don’t do it. You might shoot yourself.

It's one of the lowest selling national newspapers in the UK, but Google algorithims always push it to the fore.

This is across the U.S
And your point would be?

well I must admit democrats are not the brightest of people
1617659541686.png

I don't really believe in guns.

So you don't believe in a suitable tool for the job>?

So you don't believe in a suitable tool for the job>?
I do more and more nowadays. The world is a crazy place

No, you're not responsible enough.

More legally armed citizens is a good thing no matter what. Also, I'm not familiar with the Arbery case, was he a building inspector?
He was a supposed jogger who had stopped for a rest while looking in the windows of newly constructed homes.
However, he was wearing khaki shorts. I have never seen joggers who wore khaki shorts to run in.

Forum List

Back