Gun Sales Up Over 55% for Blacks This Year - They Link it to Trump Losing

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Black people are buying guns at a high record rate, partially due to fear and anxiety, according to The Guardian.

Black people owning guns have gone up 58.2 percent, according to the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) — and gun groups like the "Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC)" consist of armed social justice advocates who demand justice for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, visibly strapped with handguns.

The Guardian also noted that gun-ownership amongst Black people spiked both when President Trump lost his reelection campaign and when Ahmaud Arbery, a Black jogger who died after he was inspecting an empty house, was gunned down.

Maybe I need to get one soon.

Black people are buying guns at a high record rate, partially due to fear and anxiety, according to The Guardian.

Black people owning guns have gone up 58.2 percent, according to the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) — and gun groups like the "Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC)" consist of armed social justice advocates who demand justice for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, visibly strapped with handguns.

The Guardian also noted that gun-ownership amongst Black people spiked both when President Trump lost his reelection campaign and when Ahmaud Arbery, a Black jogger who died after he was inspecting an empty house, was gunned down.

Unless you know how to use one probably, you'll probably just end up with your own gun crammed up your ass.

You will walk funny.

that might be an indication they know the dems are a threat and are arming themselves for whats to come,,,

Last edited:

Why wouldn't they be way up ? Democrats have control , who knows who they will go after.

So Blacks do have an ID and have no problem showing an ID to vote.

This is across the U.S

This is across the U.S
And your point would be?
They have an ID and should show it to vote.

This is across the U.S
And your point would be?
My point would be you were talkinga bout Georgia ID law. I'm saying this is across the entire US and not 1 state

This is across the U.S
And your point would be?
My point would be you were talkinga bout Georgia ID law. I'm saying this is across the entire US and not 1 state

he wasnt talking about georgia,,,

This is across the U.S
And your point would be?
I'm talking about voting laws period

This is across the U.S
And your point would be?

frenchy struggles with his attention abilities,,,

This is across the U.S
And your point would be?

frenchy struggles with his attention abilities,,,
more blacks buying guns just killed the black don't have an ID bullshit argument lol

Forum List

Back