Gun Sales Up Over 55% for Blacks This Year - They Link it to Trump Losing

Black people are buying guns at a high record rate, partially due to fear and anxiety, according to The Guardian.

Black people owning guns have gone up 58.2 percent, according to the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) — and gun groups like the "Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC)" consist of armed social justice advocates who demand justice for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, visibly strapped with handguns.

The Guardian also noted that gun-ownership amongst Black people spiked both when President Trump lost his reelection campaign and when Ahmaud Arbery, a Black jogger who died after he was inspecting an empty house, was gunned down.

Maybe I need to get one soon.
And how the hell are you from Fort Worth and you don't have one already?
I don't really believe in guns.
I used to not believe in socket wrenches, but I got tired of not being able to get shit done because I didn't have the tools.

None of those failures resulted in my death, though.

Black people are buying guns at a high record rate, partially due to fear and anxiety, according to The Guardian.

Black people owning guns have gone up 58.2 percent, according to the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) — and gun groups like the "Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC)" consist of armed social justice advocates who demand justice for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, visibly strapped with handguns.

The Guardian also noted that gun-ownership amongst Black people spiked both when President Trump lost his reelection campaign and when Ahmaud Arbery, a Black jogger who died after he was inspecting an empty house, was gunned down.

No, you're not responsible enough.
He can learn

He can learn

No, he can't. Based on the BS he posts he's a lost cause.

He can learn

Everybody can learn some just need the right motivation
Having a gang trying to break into your home while you are waiting on the police 45 minute later might motivate him enough

And how the hell are you from Fort Worth and you don't have one already?
I don't really believe in guns.
So you don't believe in a suitable tool for the job>?
I do more and more nowadays. The world is a crazy place
1617660828185.png

He can learn

Having a gang trying to break into your home while you are waiting on the police 45 minute later might motivate him enough
Having a gang trying to break into my home almost sounds like science fiction.

Uh....I guess that means Chicago is going to have a really, really, bloody summer. But it's okay, it'll be white people's fault. :D

He can learn

So what you are saying that it doesn't happen?

He can learn

“Black people are buying guns at a high record rate…”

And appropriately so, given the threat to Americans of color by rightwing terrorists.

IF it is true that African Americans are buying more guns, maybe the reason is as follows:

They realize that the Dems may go really easy on violent criminals.

Therefore, many African Americans -- like people of other ethnicities --feel that they need weapons to defend themselves, especially since the Dems -- who are now in control of the federal government and many cities and states -- want to defund the police.

(Dang! Why did so many African Americans vote for the Dems? Big mistake!)
Wrong.

They’re buying guns to defend themselves against the hateful, racist right.

“Black people are buying guns at a high record rate…”

And appropriately so, given the threat to Americans of color by rightwing terrorists.
Except, there really isn't any such threat.

If there was, you wouldn't need to tell everyone that there is all the time..... they'd already know about it.

It's like covid that way.

Forum List

Back