Gun rights activists test Walmart request not to open-carry guns into store

Walmart is at complete liberty to implement any gun policy it so desires.
Patrons must follow that policy, not shop at Wal-Mart, or be trespassed off the property.
Not if bakers are forced to make cakes........if that remains as law, then those businesses that prevent the 2nd Amendment Rights of citizens will also be sued .....
The left hates the 2A, because it prevents them from creating a state monopoly on force.

Patrons must follow that policy, not shop at Wal-Mart, or be trespassed off the property.
Not if bakers are forced to make cakes........if that remains as law, then those businesses that prevent the 2nd Amendment Rights of citizens will also be sued .....
The left hates the 2A, because it prevents them from creating a state monopoly on force.
We have a first amendment
We don’t need a second

We have a first amendment
We don’t need a second

Tell that to the Chinese in Tianemen Square...

Walmart is for losers anyways. Which of course includes all the gun toting hillbillies.
:lame2:
Walmart gets most of its shit from China. Don't shop there.
Just saying, cuz it's true. A real American doesn't shop at Walmart because it makes China richer and takes jobs away from Americans. Truth.
It's lame not to want Chinese goods...? Please explain or else you're the lame one.

But thanks for copying me with the lame guy, I'm flattered. :4_13_65:

Does Wal Mart have the right to put any and all patrons under surveillance and use a guilty until proven innocent agenda while doing so? Does Wal Mart have a right for people/employees behind the scenes to abuse the surveillance system while mocking and making fun of patrons? And most of the people doing it are not exactly top shelf themselves while promoting their perceptions of customers.

904107ae279a064c48e0374a536f5a21.jpg

tombstone-az1.jpg

20130125-dodge-guns.jpg

Dodge City, 1878

tombstone-az1.jpg

20130125-dodge-guns.jpg

Dodge City, 1878

You do realize that criminals ignored those signs....right? And that the criminals in Tombstone, with their illegal guns murdered one Earp, maimed another, and that the famous Doc Holiday simply ignored that law......you know that...right?

tombstone-az1.jpg

20130125-dodge-guns.jpg

Dodge City, 1878

Moron...

Morgan Earp – Killed in Tombstone, Arizona – Legends of America

In the battle with the Clantons at the O.K. Corral, Morgan was shot in the shoulder by Tom McLaury.
---

On March 18, 1882, Ike Clanton and four henchmen took revenge. While Morgan Earp was playing pool at Campbell and Hatch’s Saloon in Tombstone, Ike Clanton and four of his henchmen shot and killed him. He was just 30 years old. Morgan’s body was transported to California where he is buried at Hermosa Cemetery in Colton, California.

tombstone-az1.jpg

20130125-dodge-guns.jpg

Dodge City, 1878

You do realize that criminals ignored those signs....right? And that the criminals in Tombstone, with their illegal guns murdered one Earp, maimed another, and that the famous Doc Holiday simply ignored that law......you know that...right?
Those gun ordinances were passed after some event happened when several people got killed. I kind of got carried away though, sorry they are a bit off topic and I only really meant to post the saloon sign to prove that you can not allow guns in a private business.

tombstone-az1.jpg

20130125-dodge-guns.jpg

Dodge City, 1878

Moron...

Morgan Earp – Killed in Tombstone, Arizona – Legends of America

In the battle with the Clantons at the O.K. Corral, Morgan was shot in the shoulder by Tom McLaury.
---

On March 18, 1882, Ike Clanton and four henchmen took revenge. While Morgan Earp was playing pool at Campbell and Hatch’s Saloon in Tombstone, Ike Clanton and four of his henchmen shot and killed him. He was just 30 years old. Morgan’s body was transported to California where he is buried at Hermosa Cemetery in Colton, California.
point being?

Personally, I think what wally world did was a great example of allowing the free market to actually work. People simply won't patronize with them if they say no guns in the store. The policy will change when they start losing business.

Technically speaking, I would have opposed the civil rights act given the circumstances are the same in terms of banning discrimination by private businesses. Businesses should have not been stopped from putting up segregation signs because the market would have solved the issue in the same way, people simply wouldn't shop at these places and the signs naturally would have came down anyway. The Jim Crow laws, I wouldn't have opposed, though, that's somethign else. But the property rights element of the civil rights act, definitely I would have opposed if I were voting on it back then.

Anyway,. I don't really shop at wally word. Once in a while I might go there for something if I'm in a pinch.
Technically speaking, this fails as a false comparison fallacy.

A business's policy concerning guns is completely different than public accommodations laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, religion, or sexual orientation.

gun owners are cocky obnoxious bastards. we should take away their guns!

BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO!

Forum List

Back